Dimensions – Mahindra Mojo UT300 measures 2,115mm in length, 800mm in width and 1,150mm in height.It gets a 1,460mm long wheelbase, ground … Hmm, that's strange. Further Research. The Dominar is a way more accomplished motorcycle and I see no reason to pick this up over it. Mahindra has launched a new variant of the Mojo named UT300 at prices starting from Rs. 25-35 kmpl (approx.) Top Speed--Mahindra Mojo UT300 Features. The company has now added a couple of new variants to the Italian cruiser motorcycle and is now available in three trims: the ‘Dark', ‘S' and the ‘Black Star'. Spoke to the people at the Mahindra two wheeler showroom located in Rajkumar road and I was informed that the price would be 1.7 lacs as for the month they are offering insurance at Re.1 and due to the 10k discount the road tax should also reduce marginally. 2021 Ducati XDiavel Motorcycles Unveiled: Italian Cruiser Gets New Variants, TVS Motors Delivers 25 Apache RTR 160 Motorcycles To Bangalore Police: Here Are All Details, Jawa Motorcycles Announces New Sales Milestone: Here Are The Details, Triumph Motorcycles Launches ‘Approved Triumph’ Pre-Owned Sales In India. Now the carbureted version develops only 22 HP. Mahindra has launched a new variant of the Mojo named UT300 at prices starting from Rs. . Mahindra have been playing with MOJO for a long time now..they should have understood long back and moved on. The Mahindra Mojo UT300, KTM Duke 200 and Bajaj Dominar 400 all fall in to a similar price segment and its pretty obvious which our pick is. I lived and cherished every moment of 16 years with my ex-love Royal Enfield Bullet Delux 350(Cast Iron) version which I departed with about 2 months ago to let her go to another Gentlemen. 2.11 Lakh * Mahindra Bikes. Check Out Mojo User Reviews and Latest News. I am in the market for a motorcycle and if comes to around 1.7 lacs in Bangalore, Mahindra can count me in. I come from an old school of thought. If I remember correctly the earlier fuel injected mojo used to develop ~28 HP. Powering the Mahindra Mojo is a 300cc, single-cylinder engine that pumps out a max. Mahindra Mojo 300 BS6. Recent Posts. BS6 Mahindra Mojo 300 price is Rs 2 lakh (ex-showroom). Mahindra Two-wheelers has revealed another colour option for its upcoming motorcycle, the Mojo 300 BS6 ahead of its imminent launch. Engine though refined, lacks character. Rs. 1st Oil Change at First Servicing (500-750 kms), Followed By An Oil Change Every 6000 kms, 1st oil change at first servicing (500-750 kms), followed by an oil change every 6000 kms, 294.7cc, Liquid-Cooled, Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke, SI Engine, DOHC, Liquid-cooled, Single Cylinder, 4-stroke, Si Engine, DOHC, Castrol 10W50 4T / MOTUL H-Tech 100 / JASO 4T MA-2. On-road Bangalore for UT300 is around 1.93 lacs, with the limited period discount it comes down to 1.83. Very ugly bike. 2. Quite sad. Seems like it’s come from the 90’s. The company has delivered the motorcycle to show the brand's commitment in supporting frontline workers in the country. To Start receiving timely alerts please follow the below steps: Italian Superbike manufacturer, Ducati, has unveiled its 2021 XDiavel range of motorcycles globally. 10,000 on the UT300 until March 31, 2018. A pop up will open with all listed sites, select the option “ALLOW“, for the respective site under the status head to allow the notification. As an introductory offer, Mahindra is offering a discount of Rs. A really sweet motor. So it's a love affair of close to 18 Years with Bullet. power of 27 BHP @ 8000 RPM and a peak torque of 30 Nm @ 6000 RPM. Beside the USD forks I don't see any major changes to the UT. Royal Enfield Bullet 350. The Dominar 400 is one of the most value-for-money offering available in India, and it gets features like LED lights, dual … Find FAQ of MOJO UT 300 Alternatives. I was under the impression that apart from the silencer the engine mechanicals are the same between the twins. The engine comes mated to a smooth-shifting 6-speed constant mesh wet clutch gearbox. Once the changes is done, click on the “Save Changes” option to save the changes. Classic Legends stated that they have been witnessing a steady growth in demand for Jawa Motorcycles in the Indian market. Mahindra Mojo UT 300 has been released in 1 model. Prior to that, I rode a 1977 model Bullet Delux for about 2 Years. Mahindra Mojo UT300 is priced at INR 1.50 lakh in India (Ex-Showroom). The company has registered 50,000 units of sales in an effective 12 month of full operations. Battery: 12 V, (9 Ah) EXIDE ... Mahindra Mojo UT300 Competitors. The UT badging stands for ‘Universal Tourer’ and Mahindra is offering a Rs 10,000 introductory benefit on the Mojo UT 300, which is valid till March 2018. Click on the “Options ”, it opens up the settings page. To start receiving timely alerts, as shown below click on the Green “lock” icon next to the address bar. As reported by the Mojo owners in India, the real mileage of Mahindra Mojo 300 is 35 kmpl. The Mojo was one of the most promising midsize bikes for Indian bikers who are not super-rich. If this is anywhere close to 1.8 or 2 lacs it would loose pathetically to the dominar which is a better rounded product and the service and support is far better with Bajaj. 25-35 kmpl (approx.) Honda CB Hornet 200R BS6 Price, Specs, Features, Colours, Mileage, Top Speed; Now coming to the top speed, shouldn't they be close if not identical between the two? Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox? 1.49 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). Mahindra Mojo 300 top speed is 150 kmph (approximate). But they shouldn't have missed the ABS. Honda CBR 250R (starting price in Chennai- INR 1.69 Lakh) and Mahindra Mojo XT 300 (starting price in Chennai- INR 1.72 Lakh) are major competitors of Mahindra Mojo UT 300. If the earlier version of Mojo did not find any takers, I doubt if anyone would even consider taking a look at this as an option when considering a bike within 2L budget. Here click on the “Settings” tab of the Notification option. Indian premium and performance motorcycle buyers now have an option to purchase a used Triumph motorcycle that is certified by the brand. ... Benelli TNT 300. This is a downer for me. In terms of performance, the 300cc street motorcycle can accelerate from 0-100 kmph in around 10 seconds. As an introductory offer, Mahindra is offering a discount of Rs. TVS Motor Company has recently delivered 25 Apache RTR 160 motorcycles to Bangalore Police. BMW G 310 … On the go, the Mojo comes across as a really strong performer. Mahindra Mojo UT300 BS6 Top Speed NAKED BIKE . Top Speed: Mahindra Mojo 300 top speed is 150 kmph (approximate). If anything they should have refined it a little more and invested in better after-sales support and servicing, rather than dilute it all down. Carb version probably would be a bit more reliable on those cross-country rides considering their local-FNG-friendly nature. The Mahindra Mojo 300 BS6 is powered by a 249.72 Liquid-cooled, Single Cylinder, 4-stroke, Si Engine, DOHC engine with a maximum power output of 25.35 HP at 7,300 rpm and a peak torque output of 25.9 Nm at 6,000 rpm. 10,000 on the UT300 until March 31, 2018. Well for me this looks like fantastic value for that silky smooth engine that Mahindra offers, the pricing is just fantastic. Mahindra 2-Wheelers has launched the new Mojo UT 300 priced at Rs 1.49 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). It's not like the Mojo was too expensive in the first place. 2020 Mahindra Mojo 300 BS6 Price in India. MILEAGE & TOP SPEED: Mileage: As reported by the Mojo owners in India, the real mileage of Mahindra Mojo 300 is 35 kmpl. MOJO UT 300 Colours; MOJO UT 300 Images; MOJO UT 300 Brochure; Popular Mahindra Bikes. Here click on the “Privacy & Security” options listed on the left hand side of the page. Yamaha FZ25. Rs. Black Pearl, Ruby Red, Red Agate, Garnet Black, Volcano Red, Charcoal Black, Glacier White, Dual Headlight, Fuel Injection, High Ground Clearance, Large Fuel Tank, Longer Service Interval, Comfortable for Long Rides, Attractive Colour Options, Bajaj Dominar 400, Royal Enfield Classic 350, Benelli Imperiale 400, Jawa Classic 300, Single Rider - 33 psi, With a Pillion Rider - 36 psi, 240mm Petal Disc Brake (Floating Calliper), 240mm Petal Disc Brake (floating calliper), 110/70 ZR17 M/C 54W (Pirelli Diablo Rosso II), 150/60 ZR17 M/C 66W (Pirelli Diablo Rosso II), High Pressure Gas Charged Mono-Shock with Internal Floating Position, High pressure gas charged mono-shock with internal floating position, Twin Tube Exposed Frame, Coaxial Mounting of Engine - Frame & Swing Arm, Mahindra Mojo 300 BS6 vs Mahindra Mojo Tourer BS4 vs Mahindra Mojo UT300 BS4 Comparison. I once rode the more expensive version of this bike and was pretty disappointed. 1.27 Lakh onwards * Bullet 350 FAQ. 1.49 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). Frankly - I don't see why anyone should consider this one over Dominar 400 ABS.