Engine smoothness is really on top notch. The large 12-inch wheels shod with tubeless tyres provide nice grip, whereas the wheels are large enough to provide good feedback and flickering ability.

Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display, © Copyright TopSpeed. Apart from the inclusion of CBS, the Gusto 110 and Gusto 125 remain the same. Mahindra Gusto 110 Blogs, Comments and Archive News on Economictimes.com Suspension duties are also similar with both using telescopic forks upfront and a monoshock at the rear. Just like sitting on chair and twist to go. As on the Gusto 110, the engine of the Gusto 110 Special Edition feels lively, especially in the mid range. Front tiny space below speedometer for keeping mobile, moneybag etc though u should not use it on bad road. Mahindra Gusto 125 And Gusto 110 CBS Edition Launched, Both the Gusto 125 VX and Gusto 110 VX, DX variants now get CBS. With high hopes, Mahindra did launch the Gusto 110 in 2014, with which it tried to revive its fortunes in the 110cc scooter segment. TVS announces festive offers for Jupiter, Pep Plus, Zest 110, New Bajaj CT100 KS launched in India at Rs 46,432, Yamaha FZ FI and FZ S FI prices increased in India, Royal Enfield Meteor 350 vs Honda H’ness CB 350: Competition Check, Yamaha R15 V3-based Aerox 155 scooter: Details Explained, Hero Xtreme 200S BS6 launched in India at Rs 1,15,715, India-made Royal Enfield Meteor 350 to be exported to Europe and USA, Royal Enfield Meteor 350: Review Image Gallery, 2021 Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT: Details Explained, 2021 Honda CB125R breaks cover; makes more power. Thanks to its tough performance, great mileage and its numerous, innovative car-like features. ARAI Develops Mild Hybrid Tech For Two-Wheelers, Mahindra Electric Scooter Likely To Be Unveiled Next Year, BREAKING: Mahindra Mojo 300 BS6 Revealed, Gets New Paint Schemes. The new pricing of the CBS equipped scooters are as follows. Mahindra has finally launched the Gusto 110 and Gusto 125 with CBS (combined braking system) in India.. Hello Everyone! This means that the Gusto 110 Special Edition too is powered by the same four stroke, single cylinder, air cooled, 109.6cc engine as that on the standard Gusto, which pumps out 8.1 PS of maximum power and 9 Nm of torque. The Gusto 110 VX CBS costs Rs 55,660; an increase of Rs 2,340 over the non-CBS variant. Though it’s enough, but its acceleration is bit lazy compared to my 1st UM scooter. Mahindra has finally launched the Gusto 110 and Gusto 125 with CBS (combined braking system) in India. I usually ride about 10km on my way on the worst ever road with numerous potholes and sand and dust. Peugeot P2X Concept Bike Going Into Production? read more, Pros: Good handling, good value for money, comfortable pillion seat, light weight, 124. This allows us to provide relevant content for you. Indian company Mahindra's Gusto 110 is an entry level scooter, but it has also added some modern feature. All Rights Reserved, * Not much changes over the standard Gusto 110. This engine offer decent acceleration and refinement. Mahindra Gusto 125cc is a product of Mahindra. The Gusto 110 DX CBS is priced at Rs 50,996. Bike is my necessity for daily office going and visiting my wife weekly who is studying in Jessore. The Gusto 110 VX CBS costs Rs 55,660; an increase of Rs 2,340 over the non-CBS variant. it costs 1250tk. The Gusto 110 Special Edition has been introduced with the same intention with which the Gusto 110 was developed – to give Mahindra a new identity in the segment and take on the segment aggressively. If you have been keenly observing the scooter market in the country, you must have seen that Mahindra has been trying to be a serious player in the segment. One motorcycle creation of M&M that is gaining more and more popularity in the market today is the Mahindra Gusto 110 VX.

Mahindra Two Wheelers has introduced a new limited edition version of the Gusto 110 for the Indian market at Rs 48,180 (ex-showroom Pune). To start with, the Gusto 110 Special Edition, in our opinion, has a decent design, if not attractive.

Now, to boost the sales and its impact in the 110cc segment, Mahindra has come up with a limited edition version of the Gusto 110, which boasts of a couple of cosmetic advancements, while keeping its mechanical credentials intact. 2021 Ducati XDiavel Launched Overseas With Euro 5 Update, Two New Variants. Gusto 110 DX CBS: Rs 50,996 . The scooter may not impress those who are totally into design, but will surely make an impact on you with its sharp and non-conservative lines and innovative design cues retained from the standard version of the scooter – a boxy stance to be precise which has not been seen on any scooter before. Mahindra Gusto 110 VX is priced at INR 53,030 in India (Ex-Showroom). 57 cc, 4 Stroke, Air Cooled M-TEC Engine, Available Shades in Mahindra Gusto 110 VX to Choose From, Bikes With Features Similar to Mahindra Gusto 110 VX, Links to Most Popular Images, Infographics and Videos, Mahindra Rodeo UZO 125 vs Mahindra Gusto 125, Honda Activa 3G 110 vs Mahindra Gusto 110 VX.

Both brakes are hand operated drum brakes with enough bite but front brake seems little weaker than the rear one. Developed completely in-house at the bike maker's R&D Centre in Pune, the Gusto 125 is based on the same frame as the Gusto 110, but gets a newly developed engine along with a host of other upgrades. Both scooters miss out on a disc brake option and instead use 130mm drum units on both wheels with CBS. Mahindra Gusto 110 Engine and Transmission. Powering the Gusto 110 is a single cylinder 109.6cc engine that outputs a maximum power of 8 BHP at 7,500 RPM and a peak torque of 9 Nm at 5,500rpm.

Mahindra Gusto 110 VX is priced at INR 53,030 in India (Ex-Showroom).

The Gusto 110 has been brilliant in terms of overall riding comfort, which has been translated on to the Gusto 110 Special Edition as well. -Gusto 110 VX CBS priced at Rs 55,660; DX CBS costs Rs 50,996-Gusto 125 priced at Rs 58,137-Receive a price hike of up to Rs 2,816. The smaller Gusto 110 gets a 109.6cc motor that delivers 8.15PS and 9Nm of torque. No sync braking technology, no disc brake. I had full servicing on due time. though I had ruptured oil seal from front left suspension on 2nd week but got it changed from the dealer…still now its working fine.I rode 7000km till now. The ride and handling of the TVS Jupiter ZX is slightly more dynamic, thanks to the lower kerb weight and alloy wheels.

Volcanic Red, Magnetic Magenta, Iceberg White, Galactic Black. The mandatory combined braking technology adds a price premium ranging from Rs 2,340 to Rs 2,816 depending on the model. Being a special edition model with additional cosmetic changes, the Gusto 110 Special Edition too has the TVS Jupiter ZX in its crosshairs, which too comes with the same kind of changes as that on the Gusto 110 Special Edition, like beige colored body panels and different colored seat. Control on high speed braking is nice. However, as major differences, the Gusto 110 Special Edition comes with a special brown tan colored seat as well as beige colored inside body panels, in the same fashion as those on the TVS Jupiter ZX. It is powered by a 109.6 cc, single cylinder engine producing 8 BHP at 7500 rpm and 9 Nm at 5500 rpm. And it’s from Mahindra two wheelers, Mahindra Gusto 110 . Its heavy weight of 120kg gives superb control on high speed and also on braking.

Automatic gear used on the scooter. Ducati to unveil 2020 product range on 23 October; Streetfighter V4 teased? The fake vents besides the front indicators on the front apron too have been retained as they are. The scooter is available at a price of Rs. 2019 Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS to be priced Rs 1.88 lakh in India Team OD | 01 Aug 2019 Mahindra Gusto 110, 125 equipped with CBS launched in India - prices start at Rs 50,996 Mahindra Two-wheelers had mentioned earlier that it would be stopping production of its mass-market bikes and scooters in order to focus on its premium products. Mahindra Gusto 110 and Gusto 125 launched with CBS, TVS to conduct Motosoul biking festival in Goa on 18, 19 October. The scooter comes equipped with 130mm drum brakes at both the ends, though we would have loved to see a front disc brake on this scooter. The front apron has a very distinctive flair with trapezoidal turn indicators on the sides and a rectangular panel below it, which sports the Mahindra logo. Runner Launches Runner Bolt 165R in Bangladesh, Coming Soon: Lifan K19 To Launch In Bangladesh. Required fields are marked *, © Copyright 2020 - All Rights Reserved | Technical Maintenance by Virtuanic. I use Motul 7100 10w40 synthetic. first 2000km I used Castrol Magnatec 10w40 mineral that I got from service point on 650tk. In this segment it can be compared to Honda Activa 3G and TVS Jupiter. It is priced at INR 49,410. I am Sadique, 27 years of age and residing in Satkhira district of Khulna division. Mahindra Gusto 110 Latest Breaking News, Pictures, Videos, and Special Reports from The Economic Times.

In terms of performance, the TVS Jupiter ZX comes with a four stroke, single cylinder, air cooled, 109.6cc engine, which pumps out 8.2 bhp of power and 8.7 Nm of torque, figures almost equal to that of the Gusto 110 Special Edition. Overview Tech Specs Features Colors Find Price E-Brochure Test ride. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Your email address will not be published. I run about 100 kms per day and once a week about 150km in a single journey. Engine performance is below par ... However, the strong points of the Gusto 110, such as interesting features, powerful engine and supple ride quality have been retained in the Gusto 110 Special Edition as well, which makes it a good option for all the prospective family scooter buyers in the country.

-Gusto 110 VX CBS priced at Rs 55,660; DX CBS costs Rs 50,996-Gusto 125 priced at Rs 58,137-Receive a price hike of up to Rs 2,816. ... Mahindra & Mahindra Two Wheelers Division - Scrutinizers Report; About Us; About MTWL; Mahindra Legacy; Motorcycles; Centuro NXT; Centuro Disk Brake; Centuro XT; … Gusto 125 Gusto 110. Mahindra has finally launched the Gusto 110 and Gusto 125 with CBS (combined braking system) in India.. ণ করুন, এবং সঠিক সিদ্ধান্ত নিক যে, কোন বাইকটি আপনার জন্য উপযুক্ত।. Mahindra Gusto 110 Ownership Review By Sadique.