Definitely Maeve. 2. Ripe for export", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Maeve&oldid=984064190, Articles containing Old Irish (to 900)-language text, Articles containing Middle Irish (900-1200)-language text, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Maeve Donavan, in the American police drama, Maeve Stoddard, in the American soap opera, Maeve, a sorceress in the Canadian TV series, Maeve, a flanker class character in the popular video game, Maeve, The Winter Lady, the youngest of the Winter Queens, who is The Queen Who Is To Come in, Queen Maeve, a superhero who is part of "The 7" on the series, Maebh, character in the 8th series, 10th episode of, This page was last edited on 17 October 2020, at 23:20. It is also associated with the fairy queen Queen Mab of Irish and English legend. Maeve has many middle names. Could you use Eliza so it's similar but not exactly the same. Need help find the right name for your newborn? Of your choices I would want to make sure Maeve was included - Maeve Bronwen or Harper Maeve. Just so you know, we may earn a commission if you buy something we’ve linked to here. Re: Middle name for Maeve. Saying that, he likes 'Mae' more than 'Maeve'. My eldests middle name is May, along with a large percentage of her class!I love Audrey Maeve, it's different without being hugely "out there". Now we are stuck on middle names...Eleanor Ruby ValentiEleanor Esme ValentiEleanor Maeve ValentiHelp! To use this feature subscribe to Mumsnet Premium - get first access to new features see fewer ads, and support Mumsnet.

Maeve Catherine, Maeve Rhiannon, Maeve Catriona, Maeve Brianna, Maeve Alexandra, Maeve Emmeline, Maeve Amelia, Maeve Helena, Maeve Ciomhe, Maeve Eilis, Maeve Arwen? It has huge sentimental value to us as a family so it wouldn't feel odd. It has huge sentimental value to us as a family so it wouldn't feel odd. I like Maeve, but I am not sure about Audrey. - £100 voucher to be won, Your questions about the Green Homes Grant have been answered by the experts from the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy and Energy Saving Trust, Talk widget showing discussions of the day & trending threads, Subscribe to Mumsnet emails direct to your inbox. Choosing names is so hard! I think it needs a traditional middle name. We have had a baby name picked out since around July or so (currently 34w5d, EDD 12/1/2020) and we aren't planning on sharing with any friends or family until birth, so I would love to get some thoughts/feedback from others!We are planning... Find advice, support, and good company (and some stuff just for fun).

Maeve Elizabeth is beautiful. But we can't come up with a good middle name. I love it too. My older daughter is Fleur Elizabeth and annoyingly Maeve Elizabeth is the only middle name i really like but won’t be using Elizabeth again Comment. BabyCentre may earn a commission from shopping links. Our surname is a typical Irish 'Mc' and DP and I like the idea of bringing some Irish roots to the baby's name! They're lovely together, but I would spell Meave Meabh but thats just me Audrey is very now - I don't know if that would bother you.

It is rooted in the Irish legend of Queen Maeve or Medb, one of the main antagonists of the early Irish legend Táin Bó Cúailnge. ― Anonymous User 10/11/2017.

:). To use this feature subscribe to Mumsnet Premium - get first access to new features see fewer ads, and support Mumsnet. Maeve as a middle name (12 Posts) Add message | Report. Too funny.. our 2 year old's name is Maeve Elise. My middle name is Maeve, but it's shortened from Maevis (My Dad's mum who died from Cancer) Fresh and unusual, but not for the non-flowery type. Ok, so we've finally settled on Maeve as her first name (I hope id ont change my mind again!!) Grandmothers names would make it Maeve Irene, or Maeve Elsie. Love Maeve. I like Bronwyn, though I would spell it Bronwen just because it's a welsh name and -wyn is male while -wen is female, but I suppose here it doesn't really matter. Facebook seller- Delightful home decoration or jizz on a mirror? Aargh! Maybe you could stick with your Irish theme and go with Maeve Róisín, Maeve Gráinne, Maeve Laoise, or Maeve Ciara? 1. I think it needs a longer mn to balance out. We strive to provide you with a high quality community experience.

We know there are a lot of baby name aficionados on BabyCenter and so here's the place for you to swap ideas, get a second opinion and share some stories. So many lovely suggestions sorry for the repeats, Only files 8MB or smaller of the following types are supported: JPEG, PNG, GIF.

Thinking of pairing it with first name 'Audrey'.

All contents copyright © BabyCenter, L.L.C. Love Audrey too. Any other suggestions are welcomed! I love this and think it flows nicely but I'm paranoid it sounds like virus when you say the two together! I do not think we will ever agree on a boys name lol. BQ: I don't like Coralie or Willow. If we were having a girl her name was going to be Maeve catherine !