Macomb County Office of Senior Services 21885 Dunham, Suite 6 Clinton Township, MI 48036 http://mca.macombgov.org/?q=MCA-Seniors Phone: 586-469-5228 Armada Township Senior Center 75400 North Avenue Armada, MI 48005 Phone: 586-784-8050 Charter Township of Chesterfield Senior Center 47275 Sugarbush Chesterfield Township, MI 48047 Phone: 586-949-0400 “We do the Meals on Wheels so that homebound seniors who can’t either cook for themselves or shop have at least one meal per day that is nutritionally sound,” Cote says. endobj ", "I have been a client of Relevar since 2011 getting 24-hour care. “That’s a program for folks that are not homebound,” Urban explains. “Caregivers wait until they are burnt out before they seek help, and that doesn’t really do them or their loved on any good if they can’t take care of themselves. 4.6 ��s&sD�N�$�=�j���Q�)��g"�Wj-�u-�@���t{=�a==�u���S��"�Ԏ����ڍ��n���O����� endobj We are...", " CONTACT US. Keeping active, staying engaged and more boast big benefits for seniors, and at local senior centers, they can remain in contact with their peers. The best thing about this agency was their consistency. The caregivers are very good, and their nursing staff is awesome. <> MCA - Resource Advocacy Assesses the individual needs of Macomb County seniors for the purpose of providing referrals to appropriate resources and assisting with the benefit application process. Helping Michigan residents solve their legal problems. �m���M�}�W�F�DŸ #�Y�\�R(媔*��V�uA/IU��� We love her. Meals on Wheels can also help folks who are dealing with isolation, she adds. Services Snow Removal Runs November through March and is performed after snowfall of two or more inches. ", "The compassion and positive energy this company maintains is heart warming. They are always on time and the companionship as well as the much needed housekeeping, laundry, cooking, shopping, rides to...", "AWESOME PEOPLE & COMPANY!!! For those in Macomb County, your search starts with the Macomb County Office of Senior Services. Browse Home Care by city: Those looking for additional information and resources can contact the Macomb County Office of Senior Services at 586-469-6999. This is the 3rd agency that I went through to find home care for my elderly parents. x����o�F�� ��SA�4������rh 71Ї���8��$GVR�?�f���+qFkz�ԑ�嗣�3�3K_�Xo�g����/_l6��/ݧ�����f�Z�uy�x�]^�����f�Z^���q�o��Zm��/�d/_]e/o��.��JSg7���DV�"�V�BgF������������o�grY�������5���,�����g�ض*[hvQ���Uvs�!�u����ցa�n�3ν a j\��|��s�����tuU endobj More Locations. Through this program, Meals on Wheels offers cans of Ensure Plus as a supplement. Must be age 60 or older. stream endobj Do Not Sell My Personal Information Control Your Information © Copyright 2007-2020 Caring, LLC All Rights Reserved.