Reviewed in the United States on March 25, 2019. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Please try again. The maximum number of products that can be compared is 4. Press enter to collapse or expand the menu. Lysol IC, gallon quaternary disinfectant cleaner, concentrated formulation, use dilution 1:256 1/2 oz/gallon, effective against HIV aids virus, mrsa, vre, EPA regulation #47371-129-675. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Never got sore and healed fast. It is a disinfectant based upon phenol chemistry. LYSOL Concentrate Disinfectant - Original Scent, 12 oz. Also comes in handy to clean our dog's items (pet carrier, linens, etc). Next-Day Delivery*. I like this product. Strong medicinal smell that lingers for days but definitely effective for cleaning. Lysol 76334 Disinfectant Deodorizing Concentrated Cleaner. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. There was a problem completing your request. Of course there''s never an obligation to continue and you can cancel any time. This powerful formula can also be used to disinfect germ-prone surfaces like toilets and faucets. Get peace of mind by deodorizing your home with Lysol Brand Concentrate Disinfectant. CleanItSupply.com | LYSOL Concentrate cleaner is easy to use. It just has that clean smell, like a hospital. Reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2019. Use it to clean dirt and grime on countertops, floors, sinks, cabinets, and more. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. These have gotten impossible to find in the store, so I was thrilled to find them here! Windex Disinfectant Multisurface All-Purpose Cleaner Refill 1 Gallon- Citrus Scent I need germ fighting superpowers. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. 705 General Washington Avenue | Suite 703 | We use this to disinfect our laundry. It does an excellent job, not a lot of fancy packaging or advertising, no perfumey fragrance. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Privacy, Fine Simply dilute in water according to package directions and you're ready to go. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Ohhh this is clean like clean was intended. Like another reviewer I have rescue dogs, two to be exact. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please try your search again later. Lysol Concentrate All Purpose Cleaner Disinfectant, 12 Ounce (Pack of 3), Lysol Brand Concentrate dilutes to make 9 gallons of Lysol Disinfectant cleaner, Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria when used as directed, PET Bottle is made from 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Plastic, All of the Sanitizing Power, Your Clean Experts, Here's the Hypochlorous Acid Solution We Recommend. There is an Amazon God. Newer products require long contact times to be effective. This time-tested cleaner is proven to eliminate odor-causing bacteria and the flu virus, as well as removing everyday grime and tough messes. My life is now spent hollering, “No! Reviewed in the United States on May 3, 2018. LYSOL Concentrate Disinfectant, 12-ounce bottle. I need THIS. Clean. Just a small amount (1 cap full per load) is all you need. Its not easy to find anymore. Copyright 2020 CleanItSupply.com. !”, Reviewed in the United States on August 14, 2018. This stuff cleans, sanitizes, and gets get of the urine odor. Please don't ever stop selling these! I've tried oxi cleaners, enzyme cleansers, and stuff like pinesol. bottle makes 9 gallons of … All rights reserved. 1 bottle lasts us quite a while. oz. Bacteria Dust Fungus Germs Grease Grime Mildew Mold Viruses Water-Based Soil (1), Bacteria Fungus Germs Grease Grime Mildew Mineral Scale Organic Matter Soap Scum Water-Based Soil (3), Bacteria Fungus Germs Mildew Mold Viruses (4), Bacteria Viruses Dust Germs Grease Grime Oil-Based Soil Organic Matter Smoke Film Soap Scum Water-Based Soil (1), Bacteria Viruses Germs Dust Grease Grime Dirt (1), Germs Dust Germs Grease Grime Mold Soil (1), Ceramic Tile Fiberglass Grout Porcelain Sinks Toilets (3), Ceramics Enamel Fiberglass Finished/Sealed Wood Laminates Metal Plastic Vinyl (1), Ceramics Enamel Fiberglass Glass Laminates Metal Plastic Vinyl (2), Ceramics Enamel Fiberglass Grout Laminates Metal Plaster Plastic Vinyl (1), Walls Floors Restroom Fixtures And Surfaces Garbage Cans Cabinets Glazed Tile Enamel And Glazed Porcelain (1), Ammonium Chloride, Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride, Dimethyldioctylammonium Chloride (1). One 12-oz. Add To Cart. Kills 99.9 percent of viruses and bacteria, Safe for use on numerous household surfaces, Concentrated formula makes 9 gallons of solution. The "fragrance" is not like Febreze but it is pleasant to me. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Lysol Clean and Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner, Lemon and Sunflower, 40 Ounce (Pack of 3), JJ CARE Premium UV Wand Sanitizer, Foldable UV Sterilizer Wand, 99.9% Effective Disinfection for Travel or Home Use, UVC Wand Powered by USB Cable or Batteries, Purex Liquid Laundry Detergent, Mountain Breeze, 150 Fluid Ounces, 115 Loads, LED C+ Dark Purple Light Bag and Clea-ner, BUG HULL USB Powered C+ Sterilize-r, 99% Clea-ned for Phone, Baby Bottle,Pacifiers Jewelry, Tools, Kitchenware and More (Black). By Brandi & Catalog Icons, Account Change Use on floors, sinks, bathtubs, shower stalls, garbage pails, woodwork, glazed tile, walls and countertops. It's not just for floors though, it can be applied to other hard surfaces like counters, and commodes, etc. Kills 99.9 percent of viruses and bacteria; Disinfects, cleans, and deodorizes; Safe for use on numerous household surfaces; Concentrated formula makes 9 gallons of solution 9/20/2018. I know...weird..but that's what it has always reminded me of. PART 116506. Reviewed in the United States on February 18, 2018, I used this Lysol Concentate MANY years ago when my daughter was a baby. This was before we polluted the land fills, Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2016. Lysol Concentrate All Purpose Cleaner Disinfectant, 12 Ounce (Pack of 2) Not to mention I was reading the label to see if maybe I did something wrong or it was expired somehow (neither of which were the problem) and the concentrate got a little on my hand and burnt white spots into my hand. I’ll never use this again. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. PA I need industrial strength, please help me everywhere because I can’t have my house smell like a sewage plant clean. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Laundry Sanitizer Additive, Crisp Linen, 90oz, Germ-X Hand Sanitizer, Original, 32 Fl Oz (Pack of 4), 128 Fl Oz, Amazon Brand - Presto! Add a little to the washing machine to reduce laundry odors and use it to clean around garbage cans. This item has been successfully added to your list. Lysol 1.125 Gallons Lemon/Sunflower Clean & Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner (4-Carton), Disinfectant, 1 Gallon Lysol IC Concentrate Case Of 4, Lysol Clean & Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner, Lavender & Orchid, 144 Oz, 4/Carton, Lysol 1 Gallon Deodorizing Cleaner Concentrate, Lysol 10 Oz Fresh Scent Air Sanitizing Spray, Lysol Lemon Lime Disinfecting Wipes, Case Of 6, 19 Ounce Professional Lysol Brand Disinfectant Spray Case Of 12, Original Scent, Bathroom Cleaner, 1 Gallon Lysol Heavy Duty Concentrate, Lysol 1 Gallon All-Purpose Concentrate Cleaner, 19 Ounce Professional Lysol Brand Disinfectant Spray Case Of 12, Country Scent, Disinfectant, 1 Gallon Lysol IC Concentrate, Bathroom Cleaner 24 Ounce Lysol Case Of 12, Lysol Ready To Use All Purpose Cleaner, Lemon Breeze, 32 Ounce Spray Bottle, Lysol 24 Oz Power Foam Bathroom Cleaner (12-Carton), Lysol 10 Oz Linen Scent Air Sanitizer odor Neutralizer, Professional Easy-Off Glass Cleaner Concentrate 1 Gallon, Lysol Lemon And Lime Blossom Disinfecting Wipes Flatpacks Case Of 6, Lysol Advanced Deep Clean All Purpose Cleaner, Lemon Breeze 32 Oz Case Of 12, Account Change Each 12-ounce bottle contains enough liquid to make 9 gallons of cleaning solution. Please remove them. on Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reviewed in the United States on March 29, 2017. If you are dealing with older pets, or pets that otherwise have issues with certain bodily functions, this is worth buying. This shipping cost is based on the quantity you entered above. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Lysol Concentrate All Purpose Cleaner Disinfectant, 12 Ounce (Pack of 3) Lysol Clean & Fresh Multi Surface Cleaner 210 Fl Oz, 210 fl. We do not have any recommendations at this time. From the kitchen to the bathroom to the bedroom, LYSOL Concentrate cleans a range of surfaces in your home. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Lysol Clean & Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner, Lavender & Orchid, 144 Oz, 4/Carton. Print & Catalog Icons. Please try again. Don’t pee on that you little heathen!! There's a problem loading this menu right now. Original Lysol disinfects and removes odors. It reminds me of a fresh band-aid. Jeffersonville, See all FAQs here. “No! If your old enough the smell may remind you of hospitals or dentists office. Add to List Add to Quote Subscribe. Granted if you mix up a gallon of water in a bucket it takes about 3/4 of one bottle to sanitize. Please refine your selection. Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. You will only be charged when your orders ship. This stuff smells so horrible. I have basically three full bottles I’m gonna give away or throw away. I would never recommend this to anyone. Lysol 76334 Disinfectant Deodorizing Cleaner, 1 Gallon Bottle (RAC76334), 705 General Washington Avenue | Suite 703, Forms, Recordkeeping & Reference Materials, Transcription & Transcription Accessories, Professional Lysol Brand Disinfectant Heavy-Duty Bath Cleaner,1 Gal (RAC94201EA), Lysol Brand Disinfectant Pine Action Cleaner, 1 Gallon Bottle (RAC02814), Resolve Urine Destroyer, 32 oz Spray Bottle, Citrus (RAC99487EA), Professional Air Wick Liquid Deodorizer, 1Gal, Concentrate (RAC06732EA), Morcon Morsoft 2-Ply 550 ft Jumbo Roll Toilet Paper, 12 Rolls (MOR129X), Envision 800 ft White Hard Roll Paper Towels, 6 Rolls (GPC26601), Dial Body & Hair Shampoo Dispenser Refill, Peach Scent, 8 Cartridges (DIA04029), FreshBreeze Ultra-Concentrated Neutral pH Cleaner, 4 Gal Bottles (FRK F378822), Boardwalk Standard 2-Ply Toilet Paper Rolls, 96 Rolls (BWK6145), Final Touch Fabric Softener, Spring Fresh Scent, 4 -134 oz Bottles (PBCFINTO37), 45 Gallon Black Trash Bags, 40x48, 12mic, 250 Bags (IBS S404812K), 45 Gallon Natural Trash Bags, 40x46, 14mic, 250 Bags (IBSVALH4048N16), Clorox Concentrated Germicidal Bleach, 121 oz, Regular, 3 Bottles (CLO30966CT), Genuine Joe Economical Powdered Laundry Detergent, 40 lb (GJO99737), Can be used to clean, disinfect and deodorize, Use on floors, sinks, bathtubs, shower stalls, garbage pails, woodwork, glazed tile, walls and countertops, Lysol 76334 Disinfecting Cleaner Concentrate, Global Product Type: Cleaners & Detergents-Disinfectant/Cleaner, Applicable Material: Ceramics; Cement/Concrete; Enamel; Fiberglass; Finished/Sealed Wood; Laminates; Metal; Plastic; Sealed/Engineered Stone; Vinyl, Dirt Types: Bacteria; Dust; Fungus; Germs; Grease; Grime; Mildew; Mold; Viruses; Water-Based Soil, Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%, Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%, Returnable: This product is not returnable.