I cut them width wise and was able to get six buns out of the batch. Add the water until you have a pliable dough. Preheat the oven to 325F. if you want to make hot dogs, make sure that you know well how to make topping. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. They were very easy to make and the taste was fabulous!!! Maybe it was something I did or the weather conditions. Maple-glazed hot dogs with mustardy onions. Nature's Own Whitewheat has hamburger buns that are 100 cal ea & hot dog buns that are 90 cal ea. Are you new to low carb diets? Learn how your comment data is processed. We've taken a simple burger recipe and made it pop with an easy three-ingredient jalapeño cheese topping. Skip the traditional ketchup and mustard toppings for your hot dog and try this fresh-tasting salsa topping instead. Info. TIP: The 1/2-inch distance is important here! While this is higher than a serving of most keto breads, that’s because these are generously sized buns. Fit a dough hook onto stand mixer and knead the dough on low speed until soft and sticky, 5 to 6 minutes. It boosts the strength of the air bubbles when whipping the whites and helps the whites to not deflate. A quick blend of mayonnaise, ketchup, relish and vinegar makes a perfect tangy, sweet and creamy “special sauce” for this burger. Type your question or comment below, and click "Post Comment". You can, but it’s a little trickier than normal buns. Each low carb hot dog bun has 7.4 grams net carbs. I transformed my Cloud Bread Loaf recipe with some photos below to show you how easy it is to make my loaf into heavenly low carb hot dog rolls. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Get the full low carb pantry shopping list, browse low carb product discounts, and visit my Amazon Shop! Inulin, table sugar, or natural sugars such as maple or honey will work to activate the yeast. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition These did not really work for me. Has anyone been able to find low calorie hamburger and/or hot dog buns? We try to be accurate, but feel free to make your own calculations. Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper. Feb 9, 2020 - These Keto hot dog buns are soft and delicious and are totally carb lover approved. I got this cool new hot dog bun pan, think that I could break it in on this, instead of the massive engineering you did? But to really give these "patties" a savory boost, we brush them with steak sauce. Let dough rise in a warm place until doubled in size, about 2 hours. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber. Check out our super sausage recipes and find topping and sauce inspiration, including classic fried onions and next level accompaniments. All opinions are my own. If you can't find buffalo in your store, substitute 90%-lean ground beef. These juicy burgers skip the traditional bread bun in favor of a savory grain-free cauliflower bun that contains a bit of Cheddar cheese. These look amazing! Readers also made these similar recipes after making this one. The inulin powder provides food for the yeast and allows it to bloom. Don't miss the VIDEO above - it's the easiest way to learn how to make Keto Hot Dog Buns! Think I am going to have to make these hot dog buns they sound yummy and we like cloud bread so I am sure they will be awesome! If not eating right away, place in an air tight container, use parchment to layer rolls on top of one another, keep refrigerated. LOL! Brush 2 tablespoons melted butter over the top and sides of each bun. With damp hands roll each dough piece into long rolls.