How To Unlock Drawer Slides, I am a new customer moving to a CenturyLink service area. A community for discussing and asking questions about CenturyLink and their products and services.

CenturyLink DSL red light is one of the most frustrating things that can happen to anyone. But the best you can do, is call them up... again. If the DSL light on the modem is solid green, the relationship between the ISP and your home is well-established. If DSL 2 is down it's an issue you'll need a tech for. As the title says, my DSL 1 light on my modem is green, but my DSL 2 light is red. That being said, being resolved is different than simply putting a band aid on it (unolug, reset, etc.) Dsl light 1 is green light 2 is red. If you are using a power strip, surge protector, or you have a lot of devices using the same power source as your modem, it may not be getting sufficient power. Centurylink internet light blinking red and green. Finally got it back though, but now the phone is going nuts again (Line in Use, No Line). Tropico 5 Quick Build Hotkey, Press J to jump to the feed. Admiral Byrd Quotes, The modem combines them to double the speed. Phone supports main goal is to fix it on the phone so techs don't have to come out. After the internet light is green, you are ready to get on the internet. If you get "Page cannot be displayed," contact technical support. I can't schedule classes now and I'm trying to find out other options. Open a web browser on a device that is connected to the modem, and go to http://192.168.0.1. If it stays off for more than 30 seconds after the DSL light turns green, see the troubleshooting instructions below. I talked to two different people in tech support, and got two different answers. Whats people lookup in this blog: DSL light After the phone cord is plugged into the back of the modem, and your equipment is set up correctly , the modem will start searching for a DSL signal. You have a bonded internet connection which means there are two phone lines providing DSL service. After the power cord is plugged into the back of the modem, the modem will start testing its own hardware and software. Huh, wonder if its related to the major outage of websites, had issues with direct tv too. Wait for at least a minute, then plug the power cord back again into the modem. The WPS light will be OFF if WPS has been disabled. Your modem may not have a WPS button and light. This light will flash red and green while the modem is syncing with the network. button at this time. If the power light stays amber the software test failed. Search the help topics for your specific brand and model of computer to find out how to do this. Ever since I’ve had both DSL connections on the green status & extremely better speeds/stability. The WPS button will BLINK AMBER/ORANGE while connecting to a device. We had an unexpected error, please try again. They're having issues. The Lottery Test Pdf, It's doubtful that a service tech will come out. CenturyLink Modem DSL Light Red – If the light is blinking, this usually means that there is a problem with the connection. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the centurylink community. Hi guys today i show you how to solve router modem dsl not … If it stays red for more than 30 seconds, see the troubleshooting instructions below. If one is down, you’re getting half the speed you normally would. How to Set Up NOW TV Box Without any Technician? This problem started a few days ago after I reset my modem since it wasn't working for some unknown reason. The Internet light will be green when the modem established an Internet connection with the ISP. Press J to jump to the feed. The light should turn green in a few seconds. 1966 Nova Ss, The power light will be OFF when the modem isn't plugged in or if it doesn't have a power source. Related Posts. The wireless light will be OFF if the wireless transmitter in the modem hasn't been turned on. Id try upgrading that to see if it fixes your issue. My issue is the internet will randomly drop throughout the day the internet light will sometimes go red then blink for a-bit then sometimes turn back green.