NetSpot — application for wireless network assessment, scanning, and surveys, To use NetSpot, you don’t need to be an IT expert or a tech geek; the application has been designed with the latest usability principles in mind, allowing anyone to just pick it up and instantly know how to use it to. *As an Amazon Associate, we may earn from qualifying purchases made using the "Buy from Amazon" links on this page. Enjoy fast WiFi speeds up to 1900 Mbps and a powerful dual core 1GHz processor for extreme performance. This router allows its users to allocate one of the 5GHz bands to gaming devices exclusively, while other devices can use the other 5GHz band or the 2.4GHz band. Depending on the broadcast range of the wireless routers used, it may be necessary to connect more than two routers. Nest Wifi blankets your whole home in fast, reliable Wi-Fi. When long-range routers mention their maximum range, that’s how far the 2.4 GHz signal can reach when there’s nothing blocking it. Unlike other long-range routers, the Asus ROG Rapture GT has a powerful range-enhancing feature called RangeBoost. The USB 3.0 port lets you connect a USB storage device and share files across your network. ft. of coverage, it automatically updates itself to get new features and help your network stay safe. NETGEAR - Nighthawk AC1900 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 5 Router - Black, NETGEAR - AC1750 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 5 Router - Black, NETGEAR - Nighthawk X6 AC3200 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 5 Router - Black, eero - AC Tri-band Mesh Wi-Fi 5 Router - White, Linksys - AC1200 Dual-Band WiFi 5 Router - Black, Linksys - AC5400 Tri-Band WiFi 5 Router - Black, NETGEAR - AC1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 5 Router - Multi, NETGEAR - Nighthawk AC2300 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 5 Router - Black, Google - Nest Wifi AC2200 Mesh System Router and Point (2-Pack) - Snow, Google - Nest Wifi AC2200 Mesh System Router and 2 Add-On Points (3-Pack) - Snow, NETGEAR - Nighthawk X6S AC4000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 5 Router - Black, NETGEAR - Dual-Band AC1600 Router with 16 x 4 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem - Black, NETGEAR - AC1000 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 5 Router - Black, ASUS - Wireless-AX3000 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router - Black, Linksys - Max-Stream AC3000 Tri-Band Mesh Wi-Fi 5 Router - Black. Inside the TP-Link Talon AD7200 is a powerful 1.4 GHz dual-core processor capable of handling multiple simultaneous connections. Some of the best long-range wireless routers, such as the Asus ROG Rapture GT , the TP-Link Talon AD7200 , or the D … And now, with all these things in mind, let’s check out the best long-range Wi-Fi routers, in no particular order. It is the best router … We’ll begin today’s show with the TP-Link AC4000, which makes for highly advanced long range smart router… All rights reserved. They usually have multiple antennas and feature a special beamforming technology that allows them to bring WiFi signal to where it’s most needed. Features like downstream and upstream QoS prioritize streaming and gaming, creating a blazing-fast, lag-free WiFi experience. Connect multiple wireless routers to extend the wireless signal range. We test routers for throughput and range, measuring how much data a router can move, and how well it does at 5, 50, 75 and 150 feet. This Linksys Wi-Fi Router will expand your network coverage, send signals directly to your devices, and deliver a lag-free connection, even when you’re all online at the same time. In other words, your email client will remain responsive even if other WiFi users stream high-definition content and play demanding online games at the same time. Seeing how far your current coverage extends and whether you need more power to extend it even further should help you decide whether your current router just needs some extra signal boosters or you would be better off upgrading your hardware altogether. To prevent this from happening, you should purchase a long-range WiFi router. It gets 3x faster access than similar 802.11n. NETGEAR Nighthawk app lets you easily manage your home network. Control your home network with voice commands using Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant. NetSpot is a professional app that is excellently suited for beginners too — it is a wireless network assessment, scan, and survey app that offers comprehensive visual heatmaps of WiFi coverage. Most of the models of wireless routers … Online gaming and high-definition video streaming gave long range routers quite the boost in recent years. The 2x2 antenna configuration offers fast networking speeds of up to 3 Gbps, while the 4Gb LAN ports, 2Gb Ethernet ports and a USB 3.1 port make sharing with other devices easy. How to boost WiFi signal strength — NetSpot for Mac OS X, Monitor Wi-Fi signal and map Wi-Fi coverage, NetSpot Improves Wi-Fi Networks in your Smart Home, How to do WiFi troubleshooting with NetSpot, Choose the best Wi-Fi channel with NetSpot Scanner. With AC1750 WiFi, Gigabit Ethernet speeds, and high-powered external antennas, this router offers ultimate performance in wireless coverage for large homes with 12 or more wireless devices. This ASUS Wi-Fi 6 router is compatible with 802.11ax technology for better wall penetration and less bandwidth issues. Ensure that all the existing networking hardware is configured to broadcast the strongest signal possible by updating the firmware for all the devices. Besides its excellent wireless capabilities, the Asus ROG Rapture GT also offers eight gigabit LAN ports and two USB 3.0 ports for high-speed access to files on USB storage. The repeater works by recreating the signal produced by the Wi-Fi router so that the strength of the signal never decreases low enough to prevent devices from connecting to the network. If you’re currently unsure whether you need a long-range router, we recommend you download and use NetSpot, an easy-to-use software application for wireless network assessment, scanning, and surveys. TP-Link Archer A7 AC1750 Smart WiFi Router (best budget WiFi router for long range) TP-Link Archer A7 AC1750. This tri-band long-range router can deliver fast WiFi speeds of up to 5332 Mpbs (1000 Mbps + 2166 Mbps + 2166 Mbps) over long distances thanks to advanced beamforming technology, a powerful 1.4 GHz dual-core processor and eight high-performance antennas. While multiple repeaters can be positioned between the wireless router and devices that will be connected to the network, the speed of the network will be reduced by additional repeaters. Prices and offers are subject to change. ", "...I bought this router for my home before I have lots problem for wifi and speed so bought this router it's work great I can use three or four computer Xbox same time and still get very good speed pulse long rang I can use on my back Gary to my...", Rating 4.6 out of 5 stars with 2337 reviews, "...Also since it has such great range you may no longer need a wi-fi range extender but if you still need one, this router in combination with a tri band range extender will give you great coverage without cutting speeds in 1/2 like other range extenders (I was very curious to test out the range extender with this router but because of its great range I have no need to try it)...I bought this due to price around the .". And Nest Wifi points have a speaker with the Google Assistant for extra help around the house. "very easy setup and excellent and speed.... "...Strong network connection with a Computer in the garage and one in the front of the house the router that we use is centrally located so all networks are strong it's great to walk in and have good Wi-Fi and a good connection I really like this...", Rating 4.5 out of 5 stars with 3056 reviews, "...The router is working good now, it wasn't that easy to hook up or to get assistance in hooking it up and I didn't know that when I was calling for assistance I would be on hold for about 10 minutes and then be talking to someone from India". In-store pricing may vary. The antenna connects via a cable to the port on the router occupied by the factory external antenna. Install wireless repeaters between the wireless router broadcasting the signal and the devices connecting to the wireless network. "No lag, beyond excellent , and easy set up.... "...Also since it has such great range you may no longer need a wi-fi range extender but if you still need one, this router in combination with a tri band range extender will give you great coverage without cutting speeds in 1/2 like other range...", Rating 4.5 out of 5 stars with 4276 reviews, "...Strong network connection with a Computer in the garage and one in the front of the house the router that we use is centrally located so all networks are strong it's great to walk in and have good Wi-Fi and a good connection I really like this router it's easy to hook up easy to connect and our household enjoys it so I would recommend this router it's a strong connected device and it's priced reasonably...We bought this for the special.". Depending on the broadcast range of the wireless routers used, it may be necessary to connect more than two routers. Easy to set up and use, this eero hub works within your TrueMesh network for seamless data streaming. It allows you to upgrade your WiFi to support new AC devices. Two USB 3.0 ports enable fast data transfer across the network, and four Gigabit Ethernet ports provide ultra-fast wired Internet access to desktop computers, TVs, and other connected devices. The NETGEARDual-Band AC1600 Router with 16 x 4 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem provides the fastest cable speed available with an AC1600 WiFi router and integrated DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem, with up to 680 Mbps. However, even if you are not streaming HD videos constantly, you may still benefit from a long range router, thanks to its ability to provide a better signal despite the obstacles and huge spaces.