Usage Frequency: 1 nokar ko english me kya kehte hai . Last Update: 2018-12-14 Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: Reference: Anonymous. Usage Frequency: 2 Hindi. Jalebi ko English me kya kahate hain? Quality: Quality: Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: Quality: Quality: From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories. We're part of Translated, so if you ever need professional translation services, then go checkout our main site, Usage Frequency: 1, Usage Frequency: 2. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-10-25 It has been created collecting TMs from the European Union and United Nations, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites. English. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-10-25 Quality: Quality: English. Let us know some of the important uses of the vegetable loki. From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories. Usage Frequency: 1 Hindi Puzzle : Samosa ko English me kya kahate hain? Last Update: 2017-06-14 Usage Frequency: 3 Quality: … Quality: Chodai is to say in English. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-11-05 It has been created collecting TMs from the European Union and United Nations, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites. Quality: Last Update: 2017-03-15 English. From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories. - Duration: 6:23. Usage Frequency: 2