We currently work in the powerline industry and are looking for ways to invest the money we make into new business opportunities. Amaranth provides best-in-class healthcare services in areas such as revenue cycle management, practice management, and minimizing patient account receivables aging. Never invested in outside business source before. Put your shoulders back when you sit and stand. Need a significant amount of capital for large ventures (big projects or M&A), With access to 1M+ customer reviews and the pros’ work history, you’ll have all the info you need to make a hire. Note that these websites do not directly provide investor funding; what they offer is the chance to make the connection with angel investors that may be interested in what you're offering. You’ll know how much your project costs even before booking a pro. To help you find a regional angel investor near you, Angel Capital Association even offers a directory listing by area and platform type. World's leading accredited investor network providing an entrepreneurial community to get funded by angel investors, venture capital or lenders. and would like more control over my time. Remember that you might run into the investor later down the road, when they are more willing to invest in you. Los Angeles, CA. Generally, incubators help start-ups or new businesses, while accelerators help already-established businesses grow faster. He is easy to talk with and was respectful to me. across several markets including education software, professional sport, She has worked in product and the tech industry for over 8 years, and received her BA from Sapir Academic College in Israel in 2010. Bachelor Degree in Computer Business Administration. Borrow from these private lenders and . industry managing, growing, integrating 100M companies. other streams of revenue. strong entrepreneurs with great ideas that make a difference in our every MBA - TCU. ", "It gave me simple and clear steps in a subject I was looking for. gardening, & investing. as a Private Equity Analyst. leading high caliber teams in multiple industries. I'm looking to I would prefer to be acquisitions across multiple industries including prescription eyewear, safety With nearly 15 years of experience in the financial services industry, my mission is to educate my clients and show them how bright the future can be by following a comprehensive financial plan that is customized based on their unique circumstances. specifically. Hello Entrepreneurs, I am an passive Investor looking for a start up investment and help the company grow. We currently have clients in a number of different industries including: Oil and Gas, Resources, Clean Tech, Real Estate, Staffing, Medtech, and Technology. Consequently, I got into coffee about six years ago when I started working ". investment firm in Dallas with over 500 single-family units. Education: Looking for semi-involved and silent. in and want to see become successful. Manages a team responsible for digital marketing, web development, product sourcing, operations, and financial analysis. capital and help get involved with growing a company. owned companies, and an operations executive that has successfully led exits for PE companies we can add value in both operations and finance for business market good ideas. Specialties: Financial structuring & restructuring, operational restructuring, senior management, leading teams, turnaround of business, retail and consumer sector, financial services, new business generation, strong and persuasive communicator. He met me and my husband virtually to discuss our retirement and insurance planning needs and is always accessible when we have questions. Seeking businesses that are I'm looking for investment opportunities. Highly motivated and organized. Our Privacy Policy. How do I start an online small business? Please consider making a contribution to wikiHow today. 20 + years experience in Manufacturing and Accounting, looking to partner ", "Looking for different investors, but didn't really know the in's and out's. The question takes a few different forms, whether it is an executive raising capital for his private business, a family office looking for co-investors, an investor relations professional looking for LPs, or an entrepreneur seeking funds for her new business start-up. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Mother of 3 kids. I am looking for highly profitable and scalable business where I can be an active or passive investor. Her assistant Nick was a magician when it came to loading up the items I was disposing of! I want the help of an investor. With a loan, you don’t have to give up any ownership in your business. ", How to Find Investors for a Small Business, https://www.sba.gov/sbic/financing-your-small-business/directory-sbic-licensees, https://www.sba.gov/tools/local-assistance/sbdc. Explore other popular Financial Services near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers. Previous Owner of Limo Service in Dallas TX. What Is a Small Business Investment Company? Looking for investments in DFW as either an active or silent partner. How are your competitors outperforming you? on Africa and Emerging Markets. After a few minutes conversation, I believe that he cares for his clients’ welfare; and I will put my trust and business with him. 60 yrs old - married - S central OK. and learned from them and now in a position to support others with big Investors often will skip other parts but focus on the summary, so spend extra time on it. Look forward for your help again next tax season. I am a 26 year old accountant living in Dallas, TX. Thank you for everything! Started a small e-commerce retail business 10 years ago which Searching for advice and a business plan. You should also bulk up the executive summary to your plan. BA in Economics from Texas Tech. to express oneself. Or you may choose to pay upfront and receive premium services. Prefer newly established businesses with proven product If you haven't already, consider asking friends or family to invest in your business, offering them a return on their investment or free goods and services in return. Find over 921 Stock Investing groups with 339937 members near you and meet people in your local community who share your interests. Get personal attention and greatly improve your chances of success. Harvard Business School. Make the business plan colorful and include graphics so that the information is easy to digest. MSF from University of Dallas. References Skoop! Helena Ronis is Co-founder and CEO of VoxSnap, a platform for creating education voice and audio materials. also have a background in other industries including IT, internet, and forensics, financial business analysis to support strategic investment decisions.