Delivery was slated to take quite a while so we picked up, since we were staying close by. Salad always very fresh. Very bland Phad Thai (Prawn) which was also very dry. Something has gone wrong in what had been a delightful but modest place with a solid unpretentious menu....No longer recommended.More, Why bother - this place is mediocre at best. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. It is a little sweet but not even close to ketchup. Great food we ordered the delivery and it was here within 45 minutes! The yellow curry was watery, the beef salad was salty, the pad thai was mushy - good grief! Bigger portion of protein than I expected. Not the best ever, but decent quality. Will stick with noodle box. Travelodge Hotels Ltd in Vancouver Island, Relais & Châteaux Hotels in Vancouver Island, Howard Johnson Hotels in Vancouver Island, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Victoria, Hotels near Legislative Assembly of British Columbia, Hotels near Empress Hotel National Historic Site of Canada, Hotels near Ogden Point Terminal & Breakwater, Fast Food Restaurants in Vancouver Island, Gluten Free Restaurants in Vancouver Island, Mediterranean Restaurants for Lunch in Vancouver Island, Mexican Restaurants for Families in Vancouver Island, Middle Eastern Restaurants for Lunch in Vancouver Island, Vegetarian Restaurants in Vancouver Island, Best Tandoori Chicken in Vancouver Island, Best Chicken Sandwich in Vancouver Island, Breakfast Restaurants in Vancouver Island, Food Delivery Restaurants in Vancouver Island, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Vancouver Island, Late Night Restaurants in Vancouver Island, Restaurants for Group Dining in Vancouver Island, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Vancouver Island, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Vancouver Island. Did I mention the food was amazing also. Ce lieu apprécié est ouvert en soirée tous les jours de la semaine. I went there at around 8pm for take-out one night, and it wasn't too busy. She took our order knowing our order would be 15 minutes and upon arrival to pick up the order at 8:59pm she was still checking with the kitchen if she can place orders for patrons who just walked in. My roommate and I ordered two lunch specials each, with our meals spread out over 1-2 days. Worst Thai Food ever, doesn't even qualify as fast food Thai. It was fairly fresh so it wasn't a sketchy place at all, just surprisingly bland. For almost 14$ i got a small container of curry that seemed watered down. Overall very good restaurant. We went and were not disappointed! . It's not "authentic" but it's tasty. They are open after-hours all … Having been voted “Best of the City”, Little Thai is also owned and operated by a local family from Bangkok, Thailand. Perhaps they should focus on one cuisine and do a good job on that instead of being mediocre at both. It was tasty watery curry but everything else just looked boring with bits of pepper and chicken. I had the Gangdang without rice (you have to buy the rice separately and I was low carbing). We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We ate half of it and the rest is going in the garbage, sadly. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. . For this allergy prone woman, this was a good Victoria find. I had pad thai and my husband got seafood noodles, both were prepared nicely. Perhaps they should focus on one cuisine and do a good job on that instead of being mediocre at both.More, We wanted to try this new Vietnamese restaurant, Pho Halong, which is in the same space as the Little Thai Place in Royal Oak. Looks like fast food thai. Especially since they are very accommodating and aware of food allergies as well as how to make vegan thai curry. I called to place a pick up order and the lady who picked up was assertive yet courteous. I like the green curry and it's so delicious. Delivery & Pickup Options - 19 reviews of Little Thai Place "Little Thai place is a favourite of mine for any meal. The staff are VERY friendly (at least, they are at the Cook and Shelbourne locations), the food is usually fast, and the curries are insanely delicious. The time was 8:48pm when they close at 9pm. Chicken curry was tasty but thin and again needed some spice. Also dislike how the spring rolls at this location are not vegan. I went to bed hungry that night because I couldn't stomach one more bite of the stuff.The guys in our company that have been ordering it for years swore it used to be good, but perhaps that was just the post-weed munchies talking. Would go again. The crispy ginger beef was excellent, but we felt that the other 3 dishes were a bit bland. was Dinel and she was very nice and always smiling. But it didnt so ill let it slide with 2 stars. Both the eggplant and chicken were tender and flavourful--like sponges bursting with aromatic flavour. The rice noodle dish was large and well prepared. Little Thai place is a favourite of mine for any meal. First time trying this place. A half order is not a small chicken wing basket like commonly found. Mediocre flavours and quality with no sense of adventure or boldness. No good! 8 inch foil takeout pan, filled well. Both my friend & I were impressed with this experience. The staff are VERY friendly (at least, they are at the Cook and Shelbourne locations), the food is usually fast, and the curries are insanely delicious. Come savor a savory dish at Little Thai Place. This is our "go to" place for thai. My roommate and I ordered two lunch specials each, with our meals spread out over 1-2 days. If you get the Pad Thai, it's tasty, but not what you would consider authentic. We have gone to Thailand many times and I must say, only few places we ate in Thailand would compare with how good the Little Thai is!