Great price and quality. Clean your rocks first with mild soap and water . A wonderful introduction to the properties and qualities of acrylic paint, BASICS acrylic color allows you to explore color theory, create vibrant paintings or create community murals at an affordable price. Send me an email when my question is answered. For my purposes that doesn't matter. A 90-day manufacturer's warranty is provided.If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department. Then this starter set by Liquitex® will deliver. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. We aim to show you accurate product information. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Basics Acrylic Color Set (6 tubes) # 040481. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. I love painting with acrylics, and this set is perfect for the beginner, or full time artist. Retail: $39.99. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Ideal for beginners, students, classrooms and community projects, this set of student quality acrylic paint delivers reliable results and excellent coverage. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. This paint was recommended. A wonderful introduction to the properties and qualities of acrylic paint, BASICS acrylic color allows you to explore color theory, create vibrant paintings or create community murals at an affordable price. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Item #: 040481 : Grades: 1-AD: Description; Details; Q & A; Reviews; Product Description: Looking for quality acrylic paints with good coverage and brilliant, rich pigments? Save: 30.11% ($12.04) In Stock. I enjoy painting with this paint. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. $47.24. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. LOVE this collection. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. I'm not painting on paper, I'm painting on fabric and a gelli plate, and for those uses, this paint works fine. Painting Peace Poles for our yard. Follow this with wiping the rocks with either vinegar or alcohol to remove any soap residue. with Storage Box, Rich Pigments, Non Fading, Non Toxic Paints for Artist, Hobby Painters & Kids, Ideal for Canvas Painting 4.7 out of 5 stars 2,008. ARTEZA Acrylic Paint, Set 14 Colors/Pouches (120 ml/4.06 oz.) Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Discover Basics acrylic paint sets, mediums and brushes, put together to build and expand your palette, introduce you to new techniques or to give as a gift. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Liquitex BASICS Acrylic Paint Technique Set - Building Texture 4.6 out of 5 stars 931. So long that I had to purchase paint & brushes! If you want to use water to thin the paint DON"T use more than 1 part water to 10 parts paint (10 %) Water breaks down the pigments of these paints Hope this helped, Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. proposition 65 reasons:titanium dioxide, other chemicals. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. Great price. The advanced acrylic formula is highly flexible, durable, non-yellowing and UV-resistant. Electrode, Comp-16f2ab56-4b2d-4fcb-83f0-2dc20c43aaf4, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-756ead2b-007-175c33df008d2d, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 20:13:37 GMT, Electrode, Comp-35f6bc17-bc35-4719-8648-548f172be54d, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-b1ebf1c4-007-175c34b69dd50d, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 20:28:21 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. I needed these for a painting class I was taking. As with all Liquitex paints, the pigments in Basics acrylic have passed extensive tests for lightfastness. Manufacturers, I'm very happy with the results I get with this paint. I've not practiced any art for quite some time. This set includes cadmium yellow light, mars black, naphthol crimson, pthalo green, titanium white and ultramarine blue. Yes, we have used them . Our Price: $27.95. $26.46. This set includes cadmium yellow light, mars black, naphthol crimson, pthalo green, titanium white and ultramarine blue. and we have not verified it. Electrode, Comp-1e75aa72-ee28-43f4-bc3b-761a4d2e131f, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-2608b9b6-007-175c336b7c6338, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 20:05:44 GMT, SAX 1572448 True Flow 0.50 Gallon Acrylic Paint - Set of 6. What others said when purchasing this item. This set is less expensive than the individual tubes. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Holds the AP seal from ACMI and is safe for educational use. Qty: Add to Cart Qty: Add To Wishlist. Already purchased your product? Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Your work will have the greatest archival permanence possible, withstanding color … Yes, this acrylic paint will clean up with soap and water. This line of Liquitex Acrylics is their budget line, so the paint is not quite as smooth as their regular acrylics. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. They do stain clothes, though, so keep that in mind when using. They're acrylic paints, so they clean up with soap and water. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. to see all the coverage offered for each product. There are many other colors available in the Basics line, but this is a starter set that provides a good quantity of paint, and allows you to make just about any other color by combining colors. Go to.