Also read these airplane quotes and sayings about flying and travel. So when we look at the night sky, it makes sense that someone is looking back at us. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. 93 percent stardust, with sounds made of flames, we are all just stars that have people names. “The sky, a perfect empty canvas, offers clouds nonetheless. “Meet me where the sky touches the sea.
I always have a whirlpool of emotions when I look at the night sky. “The sky is the part of creation in which nature has done for the sake of pleasing man.” – John Ruskin, 15. “Let us keep the dance of rain our fathers kept and tread our dreams beneath the jungle sky.” –  Arna Bontemps, 10. The stars look the same from night to night. Interviews and Podcasts on Everyday Power, 10 Indie Movies on Netflix Starring People of Color, 3 Reasons Hydration is More Important Than I Ever Thought. “The morning sky is a thought of the stars.”― Will Advise, 68. – Henry James Slack, No sight is more provocative of awe than is the night sky.

– Vincent Van Gogh. – Llewelyn Powys, Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. – Evette Carter, The real friends of the space voyager are the stars. When we look up at night and view the stars, everything we see is shinning because of distant nuclear fusion. – Unknown, When someone mentions the gracefulness of the night sky, climb up on the roof and dance and say, like this? – Unknown, There they stand, the innumerable stars, shining in order like a living hymn, written in light. Your email address will not be published. Some praise the Lord for Light, The living spark; I thank God for the Night The healing dark. – Vincent Van Gogh, In day-time we investigate, but at night believe. Your email address will not be published. “We touch the sky, not to soar above the clouds, but to show respect to the earth beneath our feet.”― Anthony T. Hincks, 69. Imagine all the people living for today…” – John Lennon, 47. “Smell the sea and feel the sky, Let your soul and spirit fly.” – Van Morrison, 5. – Terri Guillemets, Metaphor for the night sky: a trillion asterisks and no explanations. Everything else – it’s just the weather.” ― Pema Chödrön (see more quotes from Pema Chödrön), 48. Check out our beautiful sunset quotes for an additional fix. Nebulae and galaxies are dully immutable, maintaining the same overall appearance for thousands or millions of years. Is mankind alone in the universe? Tolkien, The night sky in the forest is a dilating blackness. The night sky is always changing, as the Earth rotates the night sky adjusts. Have you seen these wise rain quotes to lift your spirits? The night sky in the forest is a dilating blackness. You may not know this, but there’s an entire planets-worth of summers, friends, sunsets, street lamps, songs, late nights, great films, and night skies waiting for you. 123 Quotes About Inspiring Others That Have Been Proved, 30 Military Quotes to Appreciate Their Sacrifice, Aristotle “Excellence” and His 29 Encouraging Quotes For Your Life, 52 Most Encouraging God’s Quotes about Strength (from Bible). Do me a favor… Stand up, walk to wherever the nearest window is, and just look outside. – Sir John Frederick William Herschel, Watching the sun set is like watching a beautiful kid die for a good cause. Be curious.

“No sight is more provocative of awe than is the night sky.” – Llewelyn Powys, 22. The universe offers endless opportunities, and nothing reminds us of that better than the sky.

CINCINNATI (FOX19) - If you’ve recently seen lines of slow-moving lights in the night sky, you’re not alone. Because they can’t say anything. A number of people are seeing the line of lights zoom through the night sky. – Crystal Woods, There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope. – Galileo Galilei, Without the dark, we’d never see the stars. “Look at your feet. Get lost in her beauty to find it in your darkness.

Last night at approximately 11.30 until 11.45 I saw three distinct lines going across the night’s sky. You are a bird in flight, searching the skies for dreams.” –  Haruki Murakami, 13.

– Darnell Lamont Walker, Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. If there were no night, we would not appreciate the day, nor could we see the stars and the vastness of the heavens. That’s how a King holds his Queen.”― J.A. “Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.” –  Rabindranath Tagore, 36. “Don’t need a magic carpet to soar or wings to fly. Powered by Heavens Above, our interactive viewer charts the night sky as seen by eye.

ANUM, 60. “The sky of the color of ashes in the east and embers in the west.”― Stephen King, 71. When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I’m like a star; sometimes you can’t see me, but I’m always there.

21. There is a divine purpose in the adversities we encounter every day.

Some of them are based on poets; excellent words for your partner. – Curtis Tyrone Jones, By the darkness, stars are revealed.