A women ahead of me was having issues so apparently it took three staff members to resolve a simple scheduling problem...the other staff members clearly left patients in the back as people kept poking their head out wondering what was taking so long...not sure why they don't have a ticket/number system like all other life labs. Three nurses on a Thursday afternoon, unfortunately, I believe people are just chilling and working stress free. Either way you look at it it's first come first serve unless you already had an appointment-which is fair. 3680 Gilmore Way Burnaby BC V5G 4V8. Health & Pharmacy; LifeLabs; Health & Pharmacy Burnaby ; Opening hours of stores LifeLabs in Burnaby (6 stores) Health & Pharmacy Lifelabs, 324 S. Gilmore Ave. Open now, to 12:00 (in 23 min) Day Hours Closing time Break; Sun. I told her when my appointment was and she needed my information. Oh joy. Fantastic experience as soon as a stepped foot in the door from the receptionist ( Heidi ) to the doctor they made me feel at ease and was very…". Reviews (604) 431-7206 Website. How long does it take to take a blood test? 3680 Gilmore Way , Burnaby, BC, V5G 4V8 Categories. I'm holding a urine sample that will be useless after 1 hour and I still haven't seen the receptionist! Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Find more Medical Centers near Lifelabs-Gilmore Avenue. Lifelabs - Gilmore Way, 3680 Gilmore Way, V5G 4V8, Now listed on Canada's National Directory of Health Service Professionals Phone Number. LifeLabs - Main Facility and Administration, 3680 Gilmore Way, Burnaby, BC V5G 4V8, Canada, 3602 Gilmore Way #210, Burnaby, BC V5G 4W9, Canada, 3602 Gilmore Way #305, Burnaby, BC V5G 4W9, Canada, 3700 Gilmore Way, Burnaby, BC V5G 4M1, Canada, 4330 Sanderson Way, Burnaby, BC V5G 4X1, Canada, 3605 Gilmore Way, Burnaby, BC V5G 4X5, Canada, 3602 Gilmore Way, Burnaby, BC V5G 4W9, Canada, 4355 Mathissi Pl, Burnaby, BC V5G 4S8, Canada, 3700 Willingdon Ave, Burnaby, BC V5G 3H2, Canada. 45360 Hodgins Ave, Chilliwack, BC V2P 1P5, 3528 248 St, Langley, BC V4W 1Y7, 991 Kingston Road, Toronto, ON M4E 1T3, 5935 Mavis Road, Mississauga, ON L5R 3T7, 414 Locust Street, Burlington, ON L7S 1T7, 48 Chemin Saint - Emmanuel, Coteau-du-Lac, QC J0P 1B0, Toronto | Montreal | Calgary | Ottawa | Edmonton | Mississauga | Winnipeg | Vancouver | Brampton | Hamilton | London Find places and points of interest around LifeLabs - Main Facility and Administration Find everything you need to know about Lifelabs LP on Yellowpages.ca. I told her when my appointment was and she needed my information. SO SLOW. I should mention the staff are friend and never missed but definitely won't be going to this location unless every other location is closed... With two staff members on this Wednesday afternoon, the advised wait is 40 minutes (with 3-4 people ahead of me and perhaps 2 already in rooms). It was one of those situations where she is really cute to the point where you saw your blood stream was pumping blood fast as it could. Directory - open-closed.ca © 2015 - 2017 Information contained in open-closed.ca directory is for reference only. Google says open on sat from 7-3. LifeLabs. "I am receiving post-op home care from ATFY and could not be more satisfied. At least this will be done with minimal hassle which is nice. Search. How much paper work does you need to do? I would go back here again if I had a blood test and that chick is around ^^". Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! I'm here today for my every 6 weeks thyroid blood testing. LifeLabs Genetics offers clinical, genetic testing, sample collection, and genetic counselling. Either way you look at it it's first come first serve unless you already had an appointment-which is fair. We offer the latest hearing aid technology and, through individualized consultations, work with you to…. Phone: 604-298-3933 Website: www.lifelabs.com View in Google Maps. I saw my blood going into to the tubes were as fast as children running towards the ice cream truck. How much paper work does you need to do? 5 reviews of Lifelabs-Gilmore Avenue "With two staff members on this Wednesday afternoon, the advised wait is 40 minutes (with 3-4 people ahead of me and perhaps 2 already in rooms). We offer the latest hearing aid technology and, through individualized consultations, work with you to…. The aide they provided is better than I could have hoped for. At least this will be done with minimal hassle which is nice. It was one of those situations where she is really cute to the point where you saw your blood stream was pumping blood fast as it could. I guess the saying goes, "If you are well prepared, you will never be complaining." Search. Find more Medical Clinics near Lifelabs-Gilmore Avenue, At HearCanada, we are committed to providing the highest quality hearing care, dependable advice and compassionate service. Lifelabs LP. Burnaby's Hastings Street 604.294.8899 Plenty … I had to get a blood test and the receptionist is very friendly. It should not be an hour wait for three people ahead of you...it might be because they are implementing a new desk system but whatever it is they need to get organized! Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Find everything you need to know about Lifelabs LP on Yellowpages.ca. Unbearably slow. Opening hours of branches LifeLabs Burnaby. 0 other reviews that are not currently recommended, Angels There For You Home and Health Care Services. It has to be done. Some laser eye clinic offer low starting prices - but in reality, the final cost they charge their patients tends to be significantly more. Either way you look at it it's first come first serve unless you already had an appointment-which is fair. I told her when my appointment was and she needed my information.Afterwards, it was the same receptionist who was going to need by blood sample and all. I guess the saying goes, "If you are well prepared, you will never be complaining." Please enter what you're searching for. The lifelabs website says to come here for blood work but they don't do anything here. LifeLabs is a Canadian-owned company that has been serving the healthcare needs of Canadians for more than 50 years. It should not be an hour wait for three people ahead of you...it might be because they are implementing a new desk system but whatever it is they need to get organized! I had to get a blood test and the receptionist is very friendly. Phone: 604-298-3933 Website: www.lifelabs.com View in Google Maps. 08:00-12:00: Nonstop: 324 S. Gilmore Ave, Burnaby, V5C 4R1, Canada Read more. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Get directions, reviews and information for LifeLabs in Burnaby, BC. I highly recommend them and sent various referrals their way! For our patients and healthcare providers, this means we always strive to provide access to the latest specialized clinical tests—to detect cancer for example, to monitor heart disease, identify neurological disorders and pinpoint allergies. Please note that the information for LifeLabs In Burnaby, 324 S. Gilmore Ave and all other Stores is for reference only. Search. Read verified and trustworthy customer reviews for LifeLabs - Main Facility and Administration or write your own review. Help. © 2020 Canada Online. Unbearably slow. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. BC, V5G 4V8. "First time patient at Dr youngers office and I am returning for my second visit july 26. "First time patient at Dr youngers office and I am returning for my second visit july 26. A women ahead of me was having issues so apparently it took three staff members to resolve a simple scheduling problem...the other staff members clearly left patients in the back as people kept poking their head out wondering what was taking so long...not sure why they don't have a ticket/number system like all other life labs. Log in; fr Passer en français / Switch to French language × Your account is now active! « Back to Listings. LifeLabs - Main Facility and Administration. Find places and points of interest around LifeLabs - Main Facility and Administration Medical Laboratories; Report Errors & Abuse. A women ahead of me was having issues so apparently it took three staff members to resolve a simple scheduling problem...the other staff members clearly left patients in the back as people kept poking their head out wondering what was taking so long...not sure why they don't have a ticket/number system like all other life labs.