Yes, life goes on for us to move forward as well, if life will remain still you will not be able to get out of the situation that you are currently in right now. But I hope you do like me. “Life goes on if you’re one of the lucky ones.” — Judy Blume, 34. It's going to be difficult to fill that gap. 2. Socrates Quotes. Life goes on with or without you quotes. “Life goes on. Reinvent yourself; break the chains that hold you back in exploring the wonders of life. I'd love to do it all at once. ~Mary Ann Shaffer, Life never stops, ever ends, it goes on even after the death. In the middle of life, death comes to take your measurements. Some writers can only deal with childhood experience, because it's complete. Life is more like riding a motorcycle or a bicycle. Here are our hand-picked quotes about the going on of life, may this list gives you an idea why life really goes on. If you keep looking back on the past while life goes on around you, you are missing your whole life yourself. But you can’t move on if you are not willing to say goodbye.” — Unknown, 59. But the suit is being sewn on the sly.” — Tomas Transtromer, 30. A day will come when you will be grateful to the entire world that life goes on. Life goes on not because to remind you of your mistakes. - Mitch Albom. I am brave because of my fears. Here's my advice to my brown friends: The next time you're on an airplane in the U.S., just speak your mother tongue. ~Elizabeth Scott, Life goes on pretty much the same way. Seeds get scattered, and everything grows back.” — Kami Garcia, 11. You may even see another television show. Life goes on. I have more important things to do. Life is more than just chess. But my life goes on whether they're there or not. Better put it all behind you, life goes on, you keep carrying that anger, it’ll eat you up inside.” — Don Henley, 20. In our lives, accidents do happen. Though king dies, life goes on. So most of us thought that when someone powerful or famous die the world will stop, but just like everyone else, … “Change has to come for life to struggle forward.” — Helen Hollick, 54. Subscribe If you don't like me, life goes on, you know what I mean? And so, life goes on. What nonsense, I though, of course it doesn’t. Life goes on.” — Elizabeth Scott, 15. People leave. Move on, leave people behind and go find yourself. Living fully is rarely seen today in the world because people now only exist and not living. Some people do not want their lives to go on because the more their lives continue they face more and painful deaths. ~Robert Frost, It’s never nice to lose someone close to you; unfortunately, life goes on, and we have to make peace with it and move on. • Involve and engage you in group therapy, allowing you to realize that you’re not alone in your journey and there’s still hope in your case. If you love me, I love you. You'll find the place for it. To lament what I no longer have or be grateful for what remained.” — Unknown, 48. “I’m too old to worry about who likes me and who dislikes me. It’s death that goes on. … “Life goes on, whether you choose to move on and take a chance in the unknown, or stay behind, locked in the past, thinking of what could’ve been.” — Unknown, 52. People moan about Twitter, people being rude and trolling. • Provide helpful advice as to the next steps you have to take towards sobriety. You can never criticize a monumental musician like Jon Lord or Richie Blackmore, or the part they played in the group, but life goes on. Back in those days, a parent looked at the disability and didn't see the ability. ~Lil Wayne. “It’s never nice to lose someone close to you; unfortunately, life goes on, and we have to make peace with it and move on.” — Francois Hougaard, 51. “So long as this struggle known as life goes on, there will always be the music to fit the mood and make it better.” — Patrick James Balthazor, 41. Christmas Quotes. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” — Robert Frost, 5. I’d love to do it all at once. Shows have asked a lot of actors to take cuts. Because I think that in addition to being pushy, I'm nice. “You are responsible for your life. Life goes on and you keep growing, you know? Life goes on but the scars remain. Living your life fully, you come to know yourself better. I am greater because of my mistakes. People will surely change. I accept I am going to miss playing because it's such an important part in my life. Life is defined by its going on.” — David Leviathan, 13. Life goes on even when we’re ready to quit. Only life is certain. Quotelicious.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Susan Lucci. These support groups can help you strengthen your support system and avoid relapse. If not, well, life goes on, I'll keep working the same way and supporting my teammates. “Life gets more interesting as it goes on. We're all expendable. Life will continue even if you are being judged or not. They have millions of loyal viewers. Besides, if bad things didn’t happen, how would you be able to feel the good ones?” — Elizabeth Scott, 3. Life goes on is a redundancy. life goes on. Look out the window and remember life goes on.” — Drew Chadwick, 24. Whether you’re suffering from alcohol addiction or any type of substance abuse, or whatever problem you’re facing in life, the battles are real and a lot difficult if you don’t have a solid plan. • To boost your mood for reflection and meditation, use aromatherapy or essential oils, candles, crystals, and other relaxing mediums. Life goes on. Thanks for reading! “No matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.” — Maya Angelou, 49. The world may have lots of rains, thunder and storms but no matter what happen to it, life on it will continue to thrive and life will continue to go on and on. God gave us rain to remind us that life will not always be sunny but it will keep going on. Try and do your best to have a positive outlook in life, things happen because they have to because if they don’t life will not be able to continue. No matter how much it hurts, hold your head up and keep going. Life goes on.” — Unknown, 39. I've been working on a couple of films on the side. What is your one? Life goes on because it wants you to learn the lessons of your mistakes. ~Tomas Transtromer. Move on and go on. Bear that truth in mind. I love sex. But I hope you do like me. ~Farha Mariyam, Life is more than just chess. Nothing can be achieved when you choose to stop. Do not allow anyone to imprison your imagination and questions in a jar. We want to do something important in the World Cup, and hopefully I have the chance. I'm stood there on the edge of a cliff, can't go back and can't go forward. If there is one thing that we should be thankful for, it is the fact that life goes on. “Life goes on is a redundancy. Some people will like it, some people won’t. You can cry, do not forbid yourself to do that. Life is to short to spend it on regrets. So long as the system of competition in the production and exchange of the means of life goes on, the degradation of the arts will go on; and if that system is to last for ever, then art is doomed, and will surely die; that is to say, civilization will die. “Life is like riding a bicycle. Life is really about moving on. We were the first generation of rock & roll, but life goes on. But, surprise, surprise! life goes on, forget the past. I do think we have to bring the family back; I do.” — Michael Ealy, 36. Whether you are alone or you are in a company of someone always bear in mind that your life will go on. ~Toba Beta, In the middle of life, death comes to take your measurements. Hard times are often blessings in disguise. “In the middle of life, death comes to take your measurements. The world is yours. You may see some more. ~Farha Mariyam . “Yes, I have cancer and it might not go away, but I can still have a future because life goes on.” — Kris Carr, 14. Life goes on. Here’s how to best reflect and meditate at home: • Read spiritual texts, quotes from the Bible, or any inspiring book or online material that you can ponder upon. Probably not the way you wanted it to be, but always the way it’s supposed to be.” — Unknown, 56. “Things change and friends leave. Life is defined by its going on. ~Francois Hougaard. Time stops for no one.” — Unknown, 29. The most we can do is plan anyway, but understand, be humbled by things greater than ourselves.” — Bill Cosby, 23. Just so you know: life goes on with or without you. Take a moment to pray, breathe, be with yourself, and free your mind from all the stress, worries, and fears. Life has so much to offer to you so why imprisoned yourself to someone who is long gone? All you have to do is to trust it. “When you lose what you love, remember to stay strong. Be reminded that the morning will come because it has no choice but to come. As with real families, my fictional family on 'Life Goes On' had its ups and downs, and as part of the fictional downers, the actors were often called to cry on cue. Shows are going off the air. Here are 30 great Life Goes On quotes to help you get through it all. I love men's company, but I don't feel I have to be married. We will continue to live in the hearts of those people who love us. You can’t predict what will happen next but one thing is for sure, it will go on. All endings are also beginnings. COPIED . ~Nishan Panwar. I’ve been working on a couple of films on the side. We may get our knee scrapped, our bones broken and skin slashed but as long as our heart continues to beat out life will keep going further down the road. You have to do the best you can. Life is like pavement. Explore Quotes. Thank you! Explore 46 Life Goes On Quotes by authors including Christine Quinn, William Morris, and Jerry Hall at BrainyQuote. Updated: February 9, 2020. You can't put it into words. Once you stop you will fall. You can’t keep blaming somebody else for your dysfunction. Everything else you know changes, everything around you will change but life will go on. Oh, I’m just a girl, trying to find a place in this world.” — Taylor Swift, 31. I'm still in the same place. “Things end. Life is defined by its going on. In today’s article, I will introduce you to funny life quotes. Stuff happens. More than 10 Quotes from to share on social media and with friends. “Life goes on. Besides, if bad things didn’t happen, how would you be able to feel the good ones?”. “Don’t wait for someone who has completely given up on you. We, along with carefully selected 3rd parties, use cookies on this site to improve performance, to analyze traffic, and to serve content and ads that may interest you (personalized advertising). It’s death that goes on. I would love to have a complete family. “You can break down and cry, but you have to get back up and start living again because life goes on.” — Unknown, 25. Life goes on pretty much the same way. See more life quotes on MindBootstrap. But I hope you do like me. People change, things go wrong, shit happens, but life goes on. A person who is dead is a long, long story. It was kind of a wake-up call. Life goes on. Life goes on with you or without you, no matter how much you saw.” — Lalita Tademy, 9. “Living under a cloud of black, udder a single word and watch the lightning strike, feel the roar of the thunder. “Life is more than just chess. “I’ll be strong, I’ll be wrong, oh but life goes on. Smile to life because crying to it will not help you. And if I’m blessed to be able to do that, fantastic. — Mac Miller. Life goes on ferociously – with or without you. ~Shivam Thapa. Stuff happens. Life is too short to spend it on regrets. Life will set off no matter what happen in the world, even after the apocalypses itself, life will still keep going. Sickness can’t stop me from living my life. It will continue to burn no matter how hard you try to put it off. Life and time will not stop for anyone or anybody. “People change and things go wrong but just remember life goes on.” — Mac Miller, 2.