Whole Grain Oat Flour, Sugar, Corn Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Rice Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Cinnamon, Disodium Phosphate, Caramel Color, Reduced Iron, Niacinamide*, Zinc Oxide, Yellow 6, BHT (A preservative), Yellow 5, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Red 40, Riboflavin*, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Natural Flavor, Folic Acid*, Blue 1, *One of the B vitamins, . Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. new sealed quaker family size life cinnamon multigrain cereal 21.3 oz box 19g whole grain. Life Cinnamon Multigrain Cereal is spiced with a lively touch of cinnamon, provides nine essential vitamins and minerals, and helps promote heart health*. Enjoy the wholesome sweetness of Quaker Life Cereal and cinnamon made with whole grain Quaker Oats, and start your day off right.Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy and 18 grams of whole grains per serving, What others said when purchasing this item. Whole Grain Oat Flour, Sugar, Corn Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Rice Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Cinnamon, Disodium Phosphate, Caramel Color, Reduced Iron, Niacinamide*, Zinc Oxide, Dextrin, Yellow 6, BHT (a preservative), Yellow 5, Red 40, Natural Flavor, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Folic Acid*, Blue 1. (As for you scientists out there, it kills E-coli). Quaker Life Cinnamon Multigrain Cereal offers the original favorite cereal that you know and love spiced up with the lively taste of cinnamon. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Unable to add item to List. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Made with whole grain Quaker oats and whole wheat, this delicious ready to eat cereal is loved by the entire family. It has been all 4 of my kids favorites! Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. new guaranteed fresh. I don't eat it because it has sugar in it. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The Best Life Cereal Recipes on Yummly | Quaker® Life Cereal Trail Mix, Jiff Salted Caramel Flavored Hazelnut Spread Muddy Buddies, No-bake Cinnamon Cereal Clusters Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I dont know why but one of my kids is OBSESSED with this - and only this flavor. Enjoy the wholesome sweetness of Quaker Life Cereal and cinnamon made with whole grain Quaker Oats, and start your day off right.Excellent source of B-vitamins to help convert food into energy and 18 grams of whole grains per serving Life cereal is the crunchy, wholesome choice that everyone in your family will love—including any fussy eaters in the house. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Quaker Cinnamon Life is what I have when I need a treat; it is better for my purposes than others that try for this balance (I scrutinized the nutritional labels). Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Go to. You don't have to be a kid to love the crispy goodness of Life Cinnamon Multigrain Cereal, and you don't have to be a grownup to benefit from the whole grain oats, wheat, and other grains that are baked inside each square. One of the BEST cereals hands down! *According to IRI latest 52 weeks dollar sales data – ending April 17, 2016. Please try again. These portable, single-serve cups make a perfect on-the-go snack or meal. Manufacturers, I am a diabetic, and must minimize sugars. I put it in a tall cup with a lid and eat it like drinking out of said cup. Cinnamon Life. Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2014. this item will ship boxed with bubble wrap for extra protection! Nicely priced! suppliers and others provide what you see here, Not really my thing I don't care for anything Cinnamon however the Original has a better taste. Lift tab carefully to open. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. ... 1994 Cinnamon Life Cereal Commercial 15 Sec - Duration: 0:16. dwfake 759 views. Ceral is cereal. We use this mix at a bar. Each square is made with whole grain oats, whole wheat and other grains, giving you 18 grams of whole grains per 32 gram serving. Electrode, Comp-21e853a4-e4eb-439f-b3e1-582dfc7830e0, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-0e03c9cd-007-175c0bbcf8286d, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 08:32:15 GMT, Electrode, Comp-b6483eef-8b4d-4a87-a5b6-3aa309aafb22, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-02ea58ac-007-175c0cb8cdc5d4, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 08:49:27 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Enjoy the sweetness of Quaker Life Cereal – and cinnamon – made with whole grain Quaker Oats, and start your day off right. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. I wish Walmart would remove limits on this cereal, or raise them. ®/™©2020 Yummly. What others said when purchasing this item, As a Kid I grew up eating LIFE Cereal and I love it exactly as pictured on this Box with Blueberries! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Thus, I try to eat mostly oatmeal and shredded wheat cereals. We use this for a snack mix and it blends well with honey roasted nuts. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books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at it on its own for breakfast or as a snack.