Jim: Wait for it, wait for it… 9:01. Your revered Admiral Nogura invoked a little known, seldom used, reserve activation clause. Come on, who wants to take this seriously? Star Trek V: The Final Frontier (1989 Film). McCoy : “Yes. You’re more afraid of living. Spock is officially late for the first time ever. A far better resting place I go to than I have ever known.” On finding that holding and touching is forbidden on Eden-like paradise planet of Gamma Trianguli VI.
Occupations: Scott : “No, sir.

It's where your interests connect you with your people. But they may rest easier.”, “Mister Spock, respect is a rational process! Kirk : “No. McCoy endured numerous family hardships right off the bat throughout everyday life, which helped form him into the noticeable individual he inevitably progressed toward becoming. "He's dead, Jim." He additionally was noted for having built up his very own formula for weed splash. Antibodies of our own galaxy, attacking an invading germ. You don’t rob a bank when the getaway car has a flat tire. I don’t think I could stand to lose you again. Saavik : “What?” Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (1984 Film). Spreading a man’s molecules all over the universe!” – McCoy to Spock; on the transporter, “Scotty : “Captain, thank heaven!” You want us to trust them openly?” Super dark, Chekov, but way more plausible than Sulu’s idiotic alarm clock theory. I told you people, I don’t need a doctor. Don't see no points on your ears boy, but you sound like a Vulcan. 5. Just a moment, Captain, sir. You know the greatest monster of them all? Star Trek: The Original Series, ‘Court Martial’.

Spock: That’s a human insult. And in all of the universe, three million million galaxies like this. Dr. Leonard McCoy was born in Georgia, USA, Earth, in 2227. The haggis is in the fire for sure.”, “On pure speculation, just an educated guess, I’d say that man is alive.” – McCoy to Spock, “Mister Spock is the best first officer in the fleet.” – McCoy to Kirk; confessing his secret admiration for Spock, “Look, I’m a doctor, not an escalator!” – McCoy to Spock, “Eleen : “No. 1. That’s the one thing no machine ever had. Privacy Statement • Star Trek: The Original Series, ‘The Ultimate Computer’. Admiral James T. Kirk: My God, Bones, what have I done? We’re rescuing you!” – McCoy to Spock, “What he’s saying, Spock, is that a man who holds that much power, even with the best intentions, just can’t resist the urge to play god.” – McCoy to Spock, “Did you see the love light in Spock’s eyes? You’re more afraid of living. Compassion: that’s the one thing no machine ever had. Shut up, Spock. I’m trying to thank you, you pointed-eared hobgoblin! Dr. Leonard McCoy was going to the University of Mississippi during the mid-2240s when he met the joined Trill Emony Dax, who was visiting Earth to pass judgment on an aerobatic rivalry. A well-known McCoy family formula for Southern heated beans dated back a few ages. When I peek, it’s in the line of duty. We have dug up these Leonard McCoy quotes from the depths of the internet and brought together best of these sayings in a single article.

Kirk: Bones, you ever hear of a doomsday machine? Just a moment, Captain, sir. Star Trek: The Original Series, ‘The Ultimate Computer’. – Dr. Leonard McCoy.

8. Here, child belongs to husband.” Spock: “…capacity to successfully complete a constructive mind meld with a variety of individuals and species.”, Spock: Of course the correct saying is about genitalia, but Nyota bet me five boxes of Vulcan tea that I could not cause the human reaction known as a “spit-take.”.