Contact us to connect with your diners. I stopped by there and got some of their (hot) sauce and their in-house made hot links to freeze. We are fans of the former Phillips in Leimert Park, Woody's on Slauson, and the former Flint's in East Oakland. I've been looking for something like it ever since. Leo's Bar-B-Cue is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw. So we know some good BBQ. I went to Leo's a couple of times... Then they closed. A Barbecue food lover from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. Not because of quantity, but because just a few bites gave us so much crazy flavor it was almost too much to take. Print. After my first visit, I always came with tupperware so that they could pack my to go order in a sturdy travel safe container. you? The al pastor that they give me is never from the trompo. They've all had their heyday, but sometimes were hit and miss. That's insane! I usually eat Leo's, in the old days, or Phillip's, now days. “Honestly the most unique & delicious food I've ever had. A Barbecue food lover from Van Nuys, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance. Our menu changes weekly so you’ll always enjoy trying something new. . Plus, we can deliver them straight to your doorstep. We are fans of the former Phillips in Leimert Park, Woody's on Slauson, and the former Flint's in East Oakland. Personally, I'd skip the al pastor, but you can't really go wrong when they're all only $1.50/ea.” more, “Amazing tacos!!! Find 1 listings related to Leos Bbq in Los Angeles on YP.com. Drove by the other night and saw a line which usually hints tacos are going to be good. "I loved Leo's. Love” more, “I love Leo's but every time I go, every single time I go they forget the extras I ask for in my food or give me the completely wrong order” more, “, especially my own. Leos Smoke House Barbecue in Los Angeles, CA. The best rib joint in LA is now gone. 6600 Florence Ave A dining patron from Fontana, CA tried it. And the pricing is not cheap. A Barbecue chowhound from Las Vegas, NV tried it. We live in Mid City and we usually hit Leo's or El Chato Taco Truck. A dining patron from Cerritos, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it But mine's so much better, it's just that I now cook it for anyone but me. A Barbecue chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it Our talented chef Leo prepares your healthy meals fresh – they’re never frozen. I've been here three times and it's a consistent let down. But the food is kickin. The layers of flavor, the richness of the broth, the chewy noodles. I would like to find a source for the aforementioned hot links as well as the SAUCE! Bludso's was…” more, “I love the Leo's in Mid-City but this location is closer to me so Im more inclined to go here. Wife and I checked them out today and let me just say, they are definitely a new favorite local spot. Watching Helen pull the noodles is hypnotizing. Now that Covid 19 has changed the business models for everyone, I was thrilled to find that I could pick up…” more, Serving Los Angeles and the Surrounding Area, “I can't say enough about Chinese Laundry. Select which package you’d like and order online. . A Barbecue chowhound from Fremont, CA tried it. A dining patron from Las Vegas, NV tried it. We offer pickup on Monday’s from 7pm–9pm or check out our delivery options. (562) 774-8504, © 2018new Date().getFullYear()>2018&&document.write("-"+new Date().getFullYear());, Leo's Meals All Rights Reserved | Website by the Margaux Agency. People found this by searching for: Leos Barbecue In Los Angeles Ca, Leo's Bbq Los Angeles, Leo's Barbeque Crewshaw Los Angeles, Leo's Bbq Los Angeles, Ca, Leo Bbq Los Angeles, The Rib Shack Los Angeles Crenshaw, Leo's Bbq On Crenshaw, Leo's Barbeque Los Angeles, and When Did Leo's Bbq In Los Angeles Close. Mediterranean mixed with Korean BBQ? 6600 Florence Ave Bell Gardens, CA 90201 (562) 774-8504 Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. . I grew up on View Point, I'd go there all the time. I just heard of the passing of Leo. Helen and Leo's food is beyond words. I miss Leo's. I really got to the point that I don't want BBQ. Stay healthy. A Barbecue chowhound from Garden Grove, CA tried it. It's always dry” more, “I used to love going to Smorgasburg to get Ugly Drum pastrami. So we know some good BBQ. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance. All you have to do is heat them up and enjoy! Bell Gardens, CA 90201 They liked the food. We grew up within smoke-smelling distance Leo's BBQ on Crenshaw & Adams. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance. ". Your fully prepared meals are already cooked, assembled, and ready to eat. View the menu for Leo's BBQ and restaurants in Grants Pass, OR. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Leo's Bar-B-Cue. Do you own Leo's Bar-B-Cue (CLOSED)? I've lived in LA for 8 years, once walking distance from Leo's, and these are the best carnitas & chorizo street tacos I've ever had. Eat @leosmeals. Comfort Food Available via Takeout & Delivery in LA, Healthy Restaurant Options that Deliver during COVID-19, How to Celebrate Any Mom This Mother's Day: Los Angeles Edition. Then, we deliver them straight to your doorstep. Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge. Western BBQ is up to…” more, “ stretched over three days. Read reviews from Leo's Bar-B-Cue at 2619 Crenshaw Blvd in West Adams Los Angeles 90016 from trusted Los Angeles restaurant reviewers. “ genuine BBQ -- We are South LA natives who are BBQ aficionados!! They have no improved upon the decor or building not one little bit. It takes days to BBQ, I” more, “ genuine BBQ -- We are South LA natives who are BBQ aficionados!! Our talented chef Leo prepares your healthy meals fresh – never frozen. Email Lose the WEIGHT, not the TASTE. Mullitas were fire, and…” more, “2 for $20 is here! Full of awesome flavor this dish included... Happiness looks good on you  Balance is . We grew up within smoke-smelling distance Leo's BBQ on Crenshaw & Adams. I grew up with Leo's, Greece's, Woody's and Phillips', along with Hogly Wogly. Totally worth the lines at Smorgasburg and York Ave. Can't recommend highly enough!” more, “This place is so overlooked. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Plus, we can deliver them straight to your doorstep. Enjoy two entrées and one full-size appetizer-for just $20! Adding a business to Yelp is always free. YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. I moved out of state for 13 years and came back. A Barbecue food lover from Diamond Bar, CA tried it. Leo's BBQ on Crenshaw closed on Saturday, sold to Phillip's BBQ. 0 reviews of Leo's Bar-B-Cue, first by Our talented chef Leo prepares your healthy meals fresh – never frozen. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Neighborhoods: West AdamsCuisine: Barbecue, Breakfast, Lunch, SMS The food was impeccable, service incredible & the vibe was just perfect.…” more, “I remember when this was Leo's Barbque as a little boy living about two blocks up on Crenshaw. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Leos Bbq locations in Los Angeles, CA. Now featuring the Southwest Steak Bowl for a limited time, 2 for $20 is available dine-in, delivery,…” more. Best BBQ Restaurants in Los Angeles, California: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Los Angeles BBQ restaurants and search by price, location, and more. It was the fire in the sauce that kept me coming back for over 20 years.