It can also detect and alert you when a nosey neighbor is shoulder surfing from your screen, or help increase productivity by shifting open windows and content contextually to a connected external monitor, based on your attention, intent and focus. What’s more, we have listened to our customers and evolved the laptops’ look and feel to represent a contemporary and dynamic workforce. The new flagship smartphone from Lenovo will be available in the Philippines starting November 1, 2020 in two variants – Blazing Blue (12GB / 256GB) and Vengeance Red (16GB / 512GB). Unlike the Legion 5i, this model of laptop comes equipped with AMD processors – the best of which being the AMD Ryzen 7 4800 H-Series processor. Lets see if that new monitor can replace my S2716DG. this will be the pinnacle of eSports monitors. Lenovo Pro Stereo USB Headset will start from $249.99 and is expected to be available on, Lenovo VOIP 360 Camera Speaker will start from $249.99 and is expected to be available on, Lenovo 700 Ultraportable Bluetooth Speaker will start from $149.99 and is expected to be available on, Lenovo Powered USB-C Hub will start from $79.99 and is expected to be available on, Lenovo Commuter Backpack is expected to be available from January 2019. Not sure I want to go back to TN after experiencing IPS goodness anyway. Lenovo’s data center solutions (ThinkSystem, ThinkAgile) are creating the capacity and computing power for the connections that are changing business and society. I have a problem with this monitor model "legion y27gq-25", the problem appears when I activate the "extreme" mode in the "overdrive" menu of the monitor's control panel. Pricing and availability of the Lenovo Legion T730, T530, C730 and C530 desktops with upgraded NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 GPUs will be shared later. I still rather take a very good TN over a backlight bleed ridden IPS everyday. I guess it'll be December... Before then Asus has released the same panel and this will not be bought... Too bad for Lenovo ;-(. Lenovo manufactures one of the world’s widest portfolios of connected products, including smartphones (Motorola), tablets, PCs (ThinkPad, Yoga, Lenovo Legion) and workstations as well as AR/VR devices and smart home/office solutions. Something that uses the gsync for the Nvidia-powered gaming laptops would be preferable, personally, not important. Read the Yoga release for more details. Collaborating with Amazon, Lenovo created Lenovo Smart Tabs, a new category of 2-in-1 tablets which turn into full-function smart screens with Amazon Alexa. Read the Lenovo Legion release for more details. The former can include a visible carbon fiber weave top cover and the latter has been redesigned and re-engineered from the ground up. Edit: Lenovo rendered overview video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIHRRTj7wuU&feature=youtu.be, It appears the base is also a harmon kardon sound system, guess that helps justify the price, but at $999 who would want that instead of their own headphones or better sound system, Okay but if you play cs go or overwatch there is a lot of systems which can push them in 1440p 240 hz. The latest gaming additions to the Lenovo Legion line-up include: Each of these products are designed to deliver the speed and performance gamers need to succeed at the highest level, whether at home or on the go. Features will vary per product. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. For artists and designers, nothing is better than sketching with a pencil on paper, right? Improvements are more than skin-deep. Lenovo has teamed up with Google® again – this time to unveil the Lenovo Smart Clock with the Google Assistant, the latest addition to Lenovo’s innovative smart living product line. AI coupled with advanced audio and display technologies is making Lenovo’s next-gen Yoga computers their smartest yet. AMAZON and ALEXA are trademarks of Amazon Technologies, Inc. WINDOWS, WINDOWS HELLO, WINDOWS INK and CORTANA are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. That's reasonable from lenovo's point of view. On-shelf dates may vary by geography and products may only be available in select markets. Learn more about our products, join tournaments and redeem free games. Minimized screen tearing,display stutter, and input lag allow you to enjoy distraction-free gaming. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. What follows is usually up to one year of silence, rumors and waiting. As the latest device in Lenovo’s smart home family, the Lenovo Smart Clock adds to an ever-growing line-up that now includes the Lenovo Smart Display and the Lenovo Smart Home Essentials, bolstering Lenovo’s continued commitment to making families’ lives easier and more productive. Rise of LEGION is our answer to your gaming and community needs. Maybe it becomes a solid alternative to IPS again. They ended up swapping out the 0.5ms panel with a standard 1ms variant without even changing the model number and refused to comment on the change. April release date? Alexa is available on select Lenovo PCs in the US, UK and Germany