The manufacturer claims that this best dovetail jig has just become even better with some adjustments from the previously popular versions. The Leigh RTJ400 Router Table Dovetail Jig is designed specifically for router table use, providing fast and accurate routing of through dovetails, box joints and half-blind dovetails, all on your router table. With a comparison of the Leigh D4R Pro and the Leigh Super Dovetail Jig, the video breaks down the body construction, finger style & joint spacing, capacity, joint options and more! Everyone loves the look of hand-cut dovetails, but not everyone loves to cut them. Copyright © 2018 Leigh Industries. RTJ400 Router Table Dovetail Jig – 16″ (406mm) RTJ400 Router Table Dovetail Jig – 16″ (406mm) The Leigh RTJ400 Router Table Dovetail Jig is designed specifically for router table use, providing fast and accurate routing of through dovetails, box joints and half-blind dovetails, all on your router table. Designer and manufacturer of precision router joinery jigs for dovetails, box joints and mortise & tenon joints. The jig is easy to use, the instructions are very easy to understand, the setup was very easy. The Leigh RTJ400 Template is precision CNC machined from aircraft grade aluminum for perfect joinery every time. I would recommend this jig and Leigh as a company. That’s why many woodworkers turn to a router dovetail jig. All rights reserved. Five double-sided quick reference instruction strips. The Leigh has been making jigs and router accessories for 35 years and dovetail jigs are among its major line of products. The Leigh dovetail jig from Leigh Industries, Ltd. has long been considered one of the best dovetail jigs on the market. See details > Leigh News ... Click here> PRODUCTS. Technical Bulletins and Special Procedures, Blockers to prevent routing in the wrong openings when routing full pitch through dovetails and 3/4″ box joints, 24″ stop rod for limiting router travel in half-blind dovetails and positioning side stop in box joints, 1/8″ ball end hex key for jig assembly and side stop and latch adjustment, Four cam-action speed clamps for mounting work pieces to the jig, Two side stops for mounting workpieces, and adjustable for all joint types. Description. Jig Comparison; D4R Pro; Super Jigs; RTJ400; B975; R9 Plus; Accessories; Guide Bushing Adaptor Selector; Mortise & Tenon Jigs. Models tested include the Leigh D4R Pro, Leigh Super 18, Porter-Cable 4212, Fast -Joint Precision Joinery System, Leigh RTJ400, MLCS Master Joinery Set, and Rockler Complete. The Leigh D4R is a high-quality and sturdy dovetail jig that comes with an enormous 24” width to handle the most robust jointing problems with ease. The 18" and 24" versions are also available for more mass production-oriented projects. For our review, we chose the Leigh Super 12" dovetail joint jig. Pandemic may cause holiday shipping delays. Leigh has the best warranty in the Industry, plus a 90-day Satisfaction Guarantee. I have had one for many years and would not part with it, especially for its ability to rout asymmetrical dovetails. If you’ve been thinking about getting a Dovetail Jig for your shop but you aren’t sure which is the right one for you, this video might help you decide. I am very happy with my purchase. Dovetail & Box Joint Jigs. Click here for more details. I have had a need to contact Leigh about some options to add to my jig, I was very impressed with the way they treat there customers.