Ich bekam nicht beide decks (Ho-oh und lugia) sondern nur das Ho-oh deck, wobei ich das lugia Deck eigentlich wollte. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. Can't fault it in any way. BBB is here to help. Total: 758 (members: 51, guests: 587, robots: 120). Seller is also quite nice, sending a fairly pleasant email after delivery so I recommend. ), Lewis Leather biker boots Westway No.W10 Size 10UK Full Grain Leather, FS: NEW/Unworn Viberg Engineer Boots size UK/Viberg 8, FS: The Few x Mushmans Japan - A-1 Ortensia Badalassi, Alexander Leathers / Simmons Bilt Cafe Racer black Horween Steerhide. BBB information and Business Profiles reflect the most current information available to us. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. This is a multi-location business. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 August 2020. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The rest are energy cards and some low value modifiers. This is a multi-location business.Need to find a different location? Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pokemon USA, Inc. POK81301 Legendary Battle Deck (Ho-Oh and Lugia): Pokemon TCG, Multicoloured at Amazon.com. With Torie Henry, Jameela Jamil, Leiomy Maldonado, Law Roach. Trust Mamma Reviews. Find Motorcycle gear and supplies at Legendary USA. It helps if you buy both sets to play together. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Pokemon USA, Inc. POK81301 Legendary Battle Deck (Ho-Oh and Lugia):... Pokemon USA, Inc. POK81301 Legendary Battle Deck (Ho-Oh and Lugia): Pokemon TCG, Multicoloured. Congrats for doing your own research and found my Legendary Marketer review here. Pokemon battle card game. No, the Legendary jackets does not have the felt lining. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Dazu ist die Verpackung massivst verknickt, was für Sammler ein ärgerniss ist. I’m glad you agree with me and find my points valid. I've got $150 jackets bought at Wilson's in the mall that were better constructed and held up better than the Schott-manufactured one I got from Legendary USA for over $600. You can edit your question or post anyway. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … in the desiption and title it doesn't say ho-oh or lugia it said ho-oh and lugia. Even called them on the phone during the week to ask questions, they always answered it right away with information for me . Location of This Business407 E Lincoln Hwy, Exton, PA 19341-2732, Need to file a complaint? 0. This page works best with JavaScript. Established in 2001, we have always highlighted American made products and apparel, including our line of leather motorcycle jackets, leather vests, and more. Please check out resources available to you at BBB.org/coronavirus. We believe that a leather motorcycle jacket should last not just years, but decades! Only on picture does it say random. And with our Legendary Products Lifetime Warranty, you will never have to worry about one of our garments failing you in the long run. Check out our classifieds section today to sell or buy items. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Legendary USA Men's Revolution Black Denim Motorcycle Vest - Made in USA-Black-L at Amazon.com. Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating. BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. Sehr enttäuscht. Some of the sources of information BBB relies on are temporarily unavailable. (You must log in or sign up to reply here. We appreciate your patience as we and everyone in our communities focus on addressing this crisis. BBB reports on known marketplace practices. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 January 2020. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community and our consumers throughout this crisis. Welcome to Legendary USA, your source for quality products Made in America. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. Legendary USA 15 Marchwood Road Exton PA 19341 United States ☎ +1 484 879 6117 . Also, many businesses are closed, suspended, or not operating as usual, and are unable to respond to complaints and other requests. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Bought several pieces of clothing from this online store , never had any problems with package delivery ! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Misaligned/incomplete stitching, stitches coming undone, etc. ... reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. I would buy again from them !!! Find a location. Try again. Our reviews are aggregated from multiple sources to give you the best overview about LEGENDARY USA. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 January 2020, Out of about 60 cards only 15 are pokemon, and out of those there are multiple repeats. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. bought for a gift for my son was a little worried i would only get one instead of both as others mentioned they only received one, but i received both battle decks and my son loves them. See all details for Pokemon USA, Inc. POK81301 Legendary Battle Deck (Ho-Oh and Lugia):... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Legendary USA Clothing. C'è scritto 2 deck nella descrizione, però quando mi è arrivato cioè oggi , quando l'ho aperto c'enera solo uno rifarò il reso. Honestly, I have to say the price is fair for what it is and the condition it comes in is satisfactory. Artikel entspricht nicht der Anzeige, da auf der Anzeige sowie in der Berschreibung angegeben ist das Ho-Oh und Lugia verfügbar sind , man aber nur eins bekommt. I find really great quality. Very disappointing. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. This was a surprise to me. Read more. And you only receive one. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Great price if you just want some Pokemon cards for your kid! Your source for Leather Motorcycle Jackets, Leather Vests, and ride gear. Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by Lando, Feb 14, 2009. All stuff are made up of American Made Leather. Divas will battle on voguing teams called "houses," with the chance to win a cash prize in ballsy fashion and dance challenges to ultimately achieve "Legendary" status.