The insole of LeBron 16 is softer than LeBron 15. This gives me enough room that if I do happen to have a little front-to-back slip my toes won’t turn black. These are lower tops not low tops but are higher than my Soldier VI. Hope that helps! WearTesters is reader-supported. Having moved to the middle of nowhere doesnt help either.. Hahah overseas I can see the difficulty in getting sneakers. ( Log Out /  Thank you for answering my question. We now have mids called lows and lows called mids (See Kobe AD Mid). LeBron 16 not only has nice appearance, but also has protection effect with the TPU of shoe heel. Around the heel counter we have an unfinished tan leather with the embossed lion’s head logo (I love the way it looks – some don’t *cough* Nightwing *cough*) and the same quality leather patch on the tongue. Anyway, you need to have a try before purchasing. You can find the new and classic sneakers of Nike, Air Jordan,Yeezy…on Jordan Debut. As far as sizing, I stayed true to size and went with my normal 10.5. The NBA has gone postionless and so have the shoes. The only thing that design lacks is moderation or restraint. Materials are premium and they slightly cost less than the XVIs! They have been doing this for two consecutive years now. Yeah, the main intention still remains to make as much money as possible, though the second one is to improve upon the original version. Didn’t experience it myself nor heard someone having this problem, so chances are low. I can save that extra money to grab another pair of shoes. Kd11 (love the cushioning, containment not great though) and Havoc last (nothin special about it, heel slip uninspired cushioning and will go on serious sales). If you liked the Nike LeBron 16 you’re going to LOVE the *ahem* Nike LeBron 16 “Low”…. The largest component of the support system is the fit and lacing. And what kind of a basketball, You can thank the textile Battleknit 2.0 scalloped knit in the upper for the amount of airflow that these sneakers have. It’s a great shoe a big improvement from the xv but it isn’t the most nimble as you have stated. Hahaha! You can always try on in store as well . The leather shoe tongue of LeBron 16 is printed with Lion pattern. They seem bulky and stiff at first but once broken in, they conform to your foot and you can really feel the zoom cushioning. I wouldn’t count on their recent team shoes too much. Just a little wiping in extremely bad floors and it was back to squeaky-squeak and glue grip. Extremely light (or young) players may not be able to compress the midsole to get the full effects, but grown people will who need some extra cushion will love the feel. I was able to get the 1-5s via SNKRS. I’ve never had issues putting one piece shoes on but this should help those who do. I mean, they feel tighter across the widest part of my foot, but I just assumed that was because I’d broken in my first pair, and they’d stretched out some. There is also a small sliver of nubuck on the medial toe for toe drags and side-side-side steps. There isn’t an official name for it on the Nike website, so we will call it textile. “Lacking”!? Just like in the previous model, the cushioning is quite high and very noticeable. ▼The animal print on the shoe heel looks great. Also helping in upright stability is the outrigger construction. Want a real great shoes which can last long because I only keep one shoes until it cant function, What’s important to you? Actually it’s a combination of the large heel counter, thicker Battleknit and the raised portion of the toe. I tried on half a size down as well but I just preferred true to size. It has LeBron’s golden symbol on the rear sole. All sneaker critics agree: The Lebron 16 is a huge improvement over the XV and one of the best shoes of Lebron's signature line in a long time. Maybe Nike and Lebron visit my site after all haha. And if you’re looking for premium court feel, stop it here, and go read the Nike Kobe AD 360 performance review instead. While playing, the thinner, lighter feel of the upper contributes to a fast feel most Max shoes don’t have. Both of the cushioning systems are synonymous for Nike, and now in the Nike LeBron 16 are used wisely in order to give the best feel of comfort and stability. However, with the solid lacing your foot is locked in and never slides over the footbed, even on hard cuts. The feeling is very comfortable. The insole is still soft and elastic. Here are the categories listed from best to worst: Feel & Fit. Here are my previous sizing: Easily the most improved area from the XV to the XVI. ▼The grain on outsole looks great. If you enjoyed the Nike LeBron 16 (and face it, most of the people who played in it really did like it), you will love the low. We’ll look into the good and bad of the Nike Lebron 16, and why it’s worth buying it. I’d much rather get a GR for $120-150. Never seen the ls in stores so if they suck they can go back. The rubber used on the XVI is softISH but the blades are thicker than what the Soldier XII used so it doesn’t bite or brush quite as well. The traction performance is great. Just like other Nike sneakers, it doesn’t come without flaws, but here the compliments outweigh the flaws. The last lace hole is a normal criss-crossing over the foot and pulling your foot into the heel counter. After performing multiple tests we've established our opinion on the new Lebron's. Try working it around with your hands to soften it up or use mole skin above the areas that it hurts (or thicker socks). I have a wide feet (size 11) btw. I’ve tried on the 1-5s and breds and both times they felt TTS for me. Again, nothing new to discuss, except for one insignificant upgrade that happens to make a significant difference in a certain area. Although the UK doesn’t seem that bad but then again I don’t live there haha. In no particular order I look for cushion (impact protection), traction (only considering solid bottom shoes – no translucent). Say hello to one of the most beautiful and fun outsoles ever made. After break in, it felt a lot like the Hyperrev 2016 heel where it’s locked in but just feels kind of “floaty”. LeBron 16 designer Jason Petrie talks more about Battleknit 2.0 innovation: “The 16 is more flexible than the 15 was, but the upper, which introduces Battleknit 2.0, is made of high tenacity yarns and is actually stronger than any knit we’ve used before in basketball. Yes, the LeBron 16 model is a great shoe. Heel zoom is double stacked (YES!) Did you measure your foot on a branock device? If you have any questions for the order or the products in our website, please contact with us freely ,we will reply you within 24 hours. $185 is the priciest bball shoe out there due to the Nike and Lebron name. You should have a finger width of space at the toe box (your toes shouldn’t be touching the front) That’s what a brannock device measures off of. No issues here. The year 2003, LeBron's rookie season and a pivotal year in culture, inspires the LeBron 16 Low. That’s the trip the 16 low will take you on. I did wore lebron x and d rose 6 before but mine is too old and broken to be worn again. Quick question: Headx3: Three Stripes, Three Shoes, Which One To Chose? I decided to use the lower eyelets to help and it really worked since it is lower and further back. Also, when doing harden or kyrie stepbacks or crossovers where you plant your whole foot into the ground to push off, it’s very clunky. We are witnessing the fall of Peak. Kobe protro? I have no dead space in the size 8 toebox but recently I just felt my toes slamming more often. The Nike LeBron 16 is the successor of the Nike LeBron 15, and by all accounts is a new and improved version of the classic sports style sneaker. The “technology” is mostly about marketing IMO. The Battleknit 2.0 is really to one that’s responsible for the shoes high flexibility and the fact that the outsole is divided into three separate areas really ads volumes to the flexibility aspect of the sneaker. Home / LeBron James Shoes / Nike LeBron 16 Performance Review. It’s not running shoe mesh or Kobe AD NXT 360 lightweight but it won’t feel heavy or bulky once broken in. I just need the best cushioned shoes to ease my knee pain, thank you so much . I do know that Peak has shifted their focus to real estate business instead of sportswear (for real), and their bball department is only putting efforts on Parker & Howard. I hope to see pictures once the pair is completed. the top eyelets are pretty far back and goes up right towards my bones and there’s not much coverage from the shoe itself just the material that let’s the tongue extend out. Nike LunarEpic Low Flyknit 2 Reviewed for Performance. Now being more specific about their actual performance. The last lace hole is a normal criss-crossing over the foot and pulling your foot into the heel counter. It’s pretty much all about trimming down the ankle area and making as much revenue as possible. I can’t wait to play in them. Currently im wearing Air Jordan 32 As I get older (mid 40s now), I’ve had to change my game (less driving and banging in the post) and I’ve become more selective about shoes to ease the pounding on my knees and back. We guarantee a safe and secure shopping environment. Bummer the forefoot doesn’t feel ideal. Is the fit/sizing of the Lebron XVI the same with the KB1 protros? Im getting confusing reviews because one said that he was reminded of adidas bounce but then two reviewers on youtube said that the foam was stiff. What was really affecting the heel fit was the stiffness of the midsole out of the box. I’m hype for the tan-based ACGish ones, mainly because that’s a wild colorway you don’t see too often. Yes I know the Lebron XVI was released ten or eleven days ago but sometimes a shoe doesn’t need three weeks of break in time to get everything working correctly. Fake Curry Ones have arrived, Curry One 1 Low VS Clutchfit Low Performance Review, Adidas 2015 CrazyLight Boost 2 Primeknit Performance Review, Nike Lebron Soldier IX Performance Review, Jordan Superfly Super Fly 3 PO Performance Review, Brandblack J Crossover II 2 Performance Review and Air Jordan XX9 Comparison, Hyperice Ice Compression Device Utility Model Review, Retro Review: Nike Zoom Lebron II 2 Performance Review, Nike Hyperdunk 2015 Low Comparison Review, The Archive: Nike Lebron XI 11 Performance Review, Nike Kobe X 10 Elite Performance Review and Comparison, Air Jordan X Comparison: Orignal 1995 vs 2015 Remastered, Retro Performance Review: Nike Zoom Kobe II, Nike Tiger Woods TW 2015 15 TW15 Performance Review, King of the Court : Lebron XII, Jordan XX9, Curry One, Rose 5, Kobe X Shootout, ADIDAS D LILLARD 1 ONE 1.0 PERFORMANCE REVIEW, Under Armour Clutchfit Drive Low Performance Review, UNDER ARMOUR CURRY ONE 1 PERFORMANCE REVIEW, Nike KD 7 VII KD7 Elite Performance Review and Comparison, Nike Lebron XII 12 Elite Performance Review and Comparison, Head to Head: Nike Lebron Soldier IX vs Hyperdunk 2015, Lowtop shootout : Hyperrev 2015, Kobe IX, Clutchfit drive low, Run the One, Kobe Vi,Hyperchase, Head to Head: Nike Run the One vs Hyperchase, Rising Star Sig Shoe Shootout: Curry One, Hyperrev PE, Hyperchase PE, Kyrie One, DLillard One, THE 94FIFTY BASKETBALL REVIEW AFTER 6 WEEKS Of FUN, SWEAT, AND TEARS, I made a small jump today with the 94fifty, Under Armour Hovr Havoc Low Performance Analysis and Review, https://m.zappos.com/c/shoe-size-conversion.