I’m glad you enjoyed it! Remove your dough from the bowl and form into a ball. Anyways, this rosemary bread is so fresh and so flavorful. This was a first for me and it turned out better than I expected. Make this easy dutch oven bread next time you need some fresh bread in your life. I'd like to receive the free email course. This bread was amazingly easy ( I have always been intimidated by bread ) and it was delicious!! I’m so sorry this one didn’t work out for you! Free set of four petite pie dishes with $250 purchase available October 15 - November 24, or while supplies last. Bake for 30 minutes with the lid on, then remove the lid and bake another 15-20 minutes until the bread is golden brown. Then use a spatula to mix in the water. Get our newest recipes in your inbox PLUS our 7 day cooking guide. How to Make Rosemary Bread in a Dutch Oven: Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions! Can the same recipe be used with other herbs, such as sage? Hi! I feel like you could use the basic recipe and add pretty much anything. The Cookie Rookie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to amazon.com and affiliated sites at no cost to you. As for cleaners, our Le Creuset Cast Iron Cookware Cleaner will help keep your Dutch oven looking great, and is ideal for removing metal marks caused by metal tools. There’s no fussing around in the kitchen to worry about. There’s no need for kneading with this easy dutch oven bread recipe. to share as well. Thanks for sharing! Let’s cook! Dutch Oven Bread is such a simple way to make homemade bread. Making homemade bread used to terrify me. This crazy simple Rosemary Sea Salt Dutch Oven Bread is 100% fool-proof. Place the dough into the bottom of your Dutch Oven (be careful not to burn your hands, the cast iron will be HOT!). On medium-low speed, add … Don’t forget to show me a pic of what you made! I feel like you could use the basic recipe and add pretty much anything. I have made it over 20x with astounding success and rave reviews. Just let the dough rise, form it into a ball, set it in the dutch oven, and bake! Preheat oven to 450 F degrees. I love it for Easter and spring holidays, but it’s perfect for any time. Flour your work surface as well as hands. I let the dough sit overnight. Subscribe to have posts delivered straight to your inbox!! Round Le Creuset Dutch oven sizes range from a small one that feeds 2-3 people to a large Le Creuset Dutch oven that feeds 13-14 people. Thanks So much!!!! Preheat oven to 425°F. Baking bread in a dutch oven is easy! This no knead dutch oven bread recipe couldn’t be easier. Holy yum! ), Bulletproof Coffee Recipe (How to Make Bullet Coffee), Best Margarita Recipe (Margarita Pitcher Recipe), Chocolate Chip Cannoli Dip with Wonton Chips. This is a fantastic recipe. When you’re ready to bake, preheat the oven to 450°F and let the dutch oven preheat as well. That sounds yummy!!! No knead bread in a dutch oven…THAT sounds like something that IS for me. Remove the dough from the bowl and form it into a bowl. Thank you for helping me make my first successful Home made bread…and I’m in my 60’s so that’s something! Simple, fresh, delicious! I’m using my 4 1/2 Quart Dutch Oven (Cherry Red, it’s a beaut!) Here at The Cookie Rookie you will find trusted and easy recipes for every occasion. Thanks for sharing! Making no knead bread in a dutch oven is just so easy, it’s completely changed the way I think about baking bread! It takes time, it takes patience, and it seems like it takes a little bit of magic too. Flour your work surface and your hands. for this recipe. make it the night before but don’t plan on baking until the afternoon). In a stand mixer, cream the room temperature butter and sugar until pale and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Cut and serve! Although it does have to sit and rise overnight (it needs a good 12 hours), the prep for it is basically nothing, and you only need 5 ingredients. Join our community of over 1.5+ million on social media! Flavor was good but everything else just didn’t work for me. This is a no knead recipe, but you may have to fold it a couple times to get it to form the shape you want. This is a fantastic recipe. Last step! I'd like to receive the free email course. All you need to make this rosemary bread is all purpose flour, water, yeast, sea salt, and fresh rosemary. Baking bread in a dutch oven is easy! For some reason mine was completely done baking after half an hour but tasted so good! Please read my disclosure policy. No Knead Bread in a Dutch Oven. You'll also get our FREE ebook: Learning to Cook! Must use code BAKE at checkout. So easy! This dutch oven bread recipe is simply delicious. Please try again. And the sea salt really adds to the overall flavor. Or is that just me…. Remove pot from oven and remove the lid from it. This Sea Salt and Rosemary bread turned out just perfect. There’s no fussing around in the kitchen to worry about. The very bottom was very hard to Cut through with the bread knife, Is there something I can do to avoid this next time ? A preheated Dutch oven captures a burst of steam, resulting in a perfectly baked loaf. Although it does have to sit and rise overnight (it needs a good 12 hours), the prep for it is basically nothing, and you only need 5 ingredients. There was an error submitting your subscription. I love snacking on this rosemary bread, or serving it with soup or pasta. Easy Recipes anyone can make, that everyone will love! Sea Salt and Rosemary Bread baked in a dutch oven, no kneading required. I’m so glad you enjoyed the recipe, Rosemary!! This easy bread recipe will make all that fear disappear, so you can have fresh, flavorful bread in your home without stress! Stuck to the bottom of Dutch oven but the inside was underdone. Bonus: your house will smell amazing. While the Bread and Potato Pot is perfectly suited to this preheating method, other pots in your repertoire may be able to produce similar results. Brush melted butter all over the inside of the fry pan. Mix flour, sea salt, rosemary, and yeast together in a mixing bowl. I used less rosemary and added two chopped cloves of black garlic and about 1/4 c of chopped walnuts – delish. Hi, I’m Becky Hardin. If you’re looking for an easy bread recipe, this is it! Thank you for trying it out!! What a great find and thank you for the post! What if you leave it out for over 12 hours (e.g. This post may contain affiliate links. Be sure to upload an image below & tag. We usually make a regular, do-knead loaf with rosemary, kalamata olives and walnuts so that would be good here too. Perfect with homemade soup. (patience is a virtue!). Nacho Cheese Recipe (How to Make Nacho Cheese Sauce), Spinach Artichoke Dip Pull Apart Bread Recipe, Tap here to download my FREE Recipe eBook, I want to see! Cover the bowl and allow to sit on the counter overnight, at least 12 hours. There’s no need for kneading with this easy dutch oven bread … No fresh rosemary so substituted dry, added some minced garlic, and ground black pepper. Sounds like something SO not for me…. I’d post a picture but I don’t want to open an instant gram account. Remove from the oven and allow to cool. I’m so happy you loved it so much! I totally understand about the Instagram Lol! I gave it a whirl and it worked beautifully! The perfect flavor, the perfect texture, the perfect bread. Upload an image or tag me @thecookierookie on Instagram! What is it about baking bread at home that makes someone seem like they have their whole life figured out? Mix in the water and use a spatula to blend until well combined. I used less rosemary and added two chopped cloves of black garlic and about 1/4 c of chopped walnuts. Get My Copy. Using other pots for baking bread. But this amazing Dutch Oven Bread recipe has changed my view of bread-making! It has that perfect combination of crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside. Let the bread cool, slice and serve! Oval Le Creuset Dutch oven sizes range from a small one that feeds 3-4 people right up to an oven … I’m a big fan of easy bread recipes. Place the dough into the preheated dutch oven. It’s easy AND delicious, so you’ll have an easy bread recipe to whip up any time you need to impress someone. It was incredibly wet and would not form into a ball. Le Creuset Dutch Oven Sizes. Slice it up, add a pat of butter, and enjoy! PLUS get our FREE ebook! Perfect compliment for soups! Disappears off the table and onto plates in a matter of minutes. Dutch Oven Bread – No Knead Rosemary Bread, Creamed Corn with Bacon, Parmesan, & Mascarpone, Easy Crock Pot Ribs Recipe (BEST Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs), Stovetop Burgers – How to Cook Burgers on the Stove, Baked Chicken Wings Recipe (BEST Seasoning! I’m not the World’s Best Baker by any means, and bread just always seemed like the ULTIMATE in baking. In a large bowl mix flour, sea salt, rosemary and yeast together. This dutch oven bread is the ultimate easy bread, but I have plenty of other breads, rolls, biscuits, etc. Baking bread in a dutch oven is the way to go if you’re intimidated by homemade breads like I am. While oven is heating, place your Dutch Oven in the oven to allow it to preheat as well. Sea Salt and Rosemary Bread is just SO delicious! Bake 30 minutes with lid on (450°F), then remove the lid and continue baking 15-20 minutes. Cover the bowl and let it sit out overnight to rise (give it at least 12 hours). This Rosemary Bread with Sea Salt is simply perfect & tastes amazing. Bar Keeper’s Friend, or a paste of baking soda and water, also comes in handy for cleaning tough stains, oil residue and marks on your Dutch oven … A++++ Huge hit.