Gluten-Free, Non-GMO. This has that beautiful flavor of lavender and is perfect for my morning lattes. …It’s very good, but not exactly what I was looking for in my iced coffees. The perfect lavender syrup for my coffee.…I’ll never go back to plain coffee!!! Love this syrup, adds very nice and soothing flavor to my coffee, …This bottle held up beautifully through the abuse of my mail system and I was finally able to enjoy my favorite coffee drink again ( lavender vanilla latte ).…. Calm. Monin Lavender Syrup, 25.4-Ounce (750 ml) Glass Bottle with Monin BPA Free Pump. Reviewed on Aug 9, 2019 See full review 4 out of 5 stars Verified Purchase. It's so unique and so different and worth a try just for the fact that it opens up a whole world for beverages (not just coffee). I love this flavor in my coffee believe it or not, I love the taste of lavender and this makes my coffee sooooo sweet!…I put a teaspoon in my coffee, put a little whip cream on top then put a pretty little drizzle to top it off.…. I order this syrup ALLLLLL the time cuz I'm addicted to it. (4 oz (Starter Size)), Torani Variety Pack Caramel, French Vanilla, Vanilla & Hazelnut, 25.4 Ounces (Pack of 4), The Cocktail Experiment Lavender Bitters 5oz, Monin - Floral Variety Pack, Lavender, Elderflower, & Hibiscus Syrup, Floral Flavors, Great for Cocktails, Mocktails, Teas, & Lemonades, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Non-GMO (1 Liter Per Bottle, 3-Pack), Jordan's Skinny Mixes | Classic Coffee Syrup Trio | Sugar Free 3 Pack | Salted Caramel, Vanilla, Mocha | (3) 12.7 oz Bottles, Blue Lotus Chai - Traditional Masala Chai - Makes 100 Cups - 3 Ounce Masala Spiced Chai Powder with Organic Spices - Instant Indian Tea No Steeping - No Gluten, Swoon Zero Sugar Simple Syrup - Natural 1:1 Liquid Sugar Substitute - Sweetness from Monk Fruit - Sugar Free, Keto Friendly, Zero Carbs, Torani Lavender Syrup, 25.4 Ounce Single Glass Bottle Plus 1 Torani Syrup Pump, Monin - Gourmet Flavorings Floral Collection, Great for Cocktails, Lemonades, Teas, & Sodas, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegan (Violet, Lavender, Rose, Hibiscus, & Elderflower) | 50 ml Per Bottle, Monin - Sugar Free French Vanilla Syrup, Bold Vanilla Bean Flavor, Great for Coffee, Cocktails, & Lattes, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Non-GMO (1 Liter), Jordan's Skinny Syrups Sugar Free Strawberry Rose, Lemon Elderflower and Blueberry Lavender Flavor Infusion 750 ml Bottles with 3 By The Cup Pumps, Jordan's Skinny Syrups Pumpkin Spice, Sugar Free Coffee Flavoring Syrup, 25.4 Ounce Bottle, Monin - Honey Sweetener, Rich and Smooth, Great for Teas and Cocktails, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO (1 Liter), Monin - Syrup Pump, Only Compatible with 750 Milliliters Glass Bottles of Monin Syrup, Tip Cover Included, Approximately ¼ Fluid Ounce Per Pump, Buddha Teas Organic Lavender Tea | 18 Tea Bags, Monin - Pure Cane Syrup, Pure and Sweet, Great for Coffee, Tea, and Specialty Cocktails, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Non-GMO (750 Milliliters), Jordan’s Skinny Syrups | Coffee Syrup Pump | Fits 750ml Bottle, Starbucks Starbuck Variety Syrup 4pk, Variety Pack, Jordans Skinny Syrups Sugar Free Strawberry Rose Syrup | Gluten Free | Keto | Kosher | Made in the USA, Just Date Syrup: Award-Winning Organic Date Syrup I Two 8.8 OZ Squeeze Bottles I Low-Glycemic, Vegan, Paleo | 1 Ingredient : 100% California Medjool Dates, Torani Lavender Syrup, 25.4 Ounce (3 Pack) Plus 1 Torani Syrup Pump, Jordan's Skinny Syrups | Classic Syrup Sampler| Healthy Flavors with 0 Calories, 0 Sugar, 0 Carbs | 750ml/25.4oz Bottles - Pack of 6, 25.4 Fl Oz (Pack of 6), Torani Puremade Syrup, Blueberry Flavor, Glass Bottle, Natural Flavors, 25.4 Fl. Large Resealable Bag. Enjoy Responsibly. Cocktail Artist and Cocktail Artist Essential Bar Ingredients are registered trademarks of FoodStory Brands. Boxed. I love it its change the test of the coffee I haven’t tested before like that, Good syrup for adding to coffee and tea.…. I had coffee with lavender flavoring at a local restaurant.…, This lavender syrup is delicious in coffee!…. Known for its calming properties, lavender will make any drink more luxurious with its beautiful purple hue and quixotic aroma. This saves me money by providing me with quality lavender lattes right at home. This Monin Lavender Syrup would make a fabulous chocolate lavender cake! Honey lavender syrup is one of my favorites to make full stop, no matter what time of year, because it's so versatile -- which leads to less waste when you make a big batch. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon . Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, Craft your drinks with cane sugar & natural flavor, Torani Syrup, Coconut, 25.4 Ounce (Pack of 4), Torani Syrup, Peppermint, 25.4 Ounce (Pack of 1), Torani Syrup, Peppermint, 25.4 Ounces (Pack of 4). Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Oz., 750 mL, Torani Syrup, Lavender, 25.4 Ounces (Pack of 4), SodaStream Fruit Drops Variety Pack, 1.67 Pound, Butternut Mountain Farm Pure Maple Syrup From Vermont, Grade A, Amber Color, Rich Taste, All Natural, Easy Pour Jug, 32 Fl Oz, 1 Qt, Holy Kakow Cafe Organic Lavender Syrup - 750ml, Monin - Organic Vanilla Syrup, Naturally Smooth Sweetness, Great for Coffee, Shakes and Cocktails, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Non-GMO (750 Milliliters), Amoretti Premium Syrups Berry 3 Pack (50ml), Jordan's Skinny Syrups Caramel, Sugar Free Coffee Flavoring Syrup, 25.4 Ounce Bottle (Pack of 6), DaVinci Gourmet Natural Coffee Syrup, Hazelnut, 25.4 Ounce Bottle, DaVinci Gourmet Classic Coffee Syrup, Blue Curacao, 25.4 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 4), Flavored Sweetener Syrup for Espresso Drinks, Tea, and Other Beverages, Suited for Home, Café, Restaurant, Coffee Shop, Back to the Roots Organic Lavender Year Round, Windowsill Indoor Garden Kit. Pink House Alchemy Lavender Syrup - 16 oz Simple Syrup Cocktail Drink Mix - Use to Flavor Coffee - Hawaiian Shaved Ice - Dessert Topping - Using Only Fresh Flowers (L16), Sonoma Syrup Co Organic Lavender Simple Syrup, 12.7 ounces - for Coffee, Cocktails, and Cooking, Amoretti Premium Floral Syrups 50ml 3 Pack (Rose, Violet Lavender, Orange Blossom). I use it in my ice coffee every day! I love the taste of lavender and would add it to anything and everything I could. Fresh Fragrance. Collecting old wine, traveling, baking, spending a night at home with my boyfriend & pugs, and watching a busy bartender crush the service well. © 2020 FoodStory Brands. {{ store.address.city }}, {{ store.address.state }} {{ store.address.zip }}. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. makes the best lavender cold brew coffee.…, I ordered a Lavender Lemonade at one of the coffee bars near my work and fell in LOVE.…, I love this lavender flavor just a few pumps in your coffee so tasty, Great genuine lavender taste to add to your coffee or tea or whatever.…. …I use these in my coffee to mix up my routine, and I found myself using more than just a drop or two to really be able to taste it. Premium Grade. You can keep the bottle in the fridge, use it in the morning to flavor your coffee, and in the evening to flavor your cocktails. No artificial ingredients, has natural flavors is Gluten free, Vegan ad GMO free. Our Lavender Syrup adds semi-sweet, herbal floral flavor and beautiful, light purple color to cocktails, lemonades, sodas and more. Lavender simple syrup is one of my favorite syrups to make. Monin Lavender Syrup, 25.4-Ounce (750 ml) Glass Bottle with Monin BPA Free Pump.