¡Gratis! Booking.com may—at its own discretion—alter, modify, delete, or otherwise change these Guidelines. It has a big pool, a club outside which is a hot place to hang out and still within the hotel's secure grounds. All rights reserved. Nearby attractions include Village Artisanal de Ouagadougou (3.7 miles), Ouagadougou Markets (4.2 miles), and Cathedral of Ouagadougou (3.8 miles). Besides, I could note that the have met your expectations. Most speak good English. El Laico Ouaga 2000 acepta estas tarjetas y se reserva el derecho de cargar de forma temporal una cantidad antes de la entrada. Avoid using profanity or approximations of profanity with creative spelling – in any language.

Odeur de "vieux" dans les couloirs.Nombre de personnes à la réception réduite au strict minimum lors de mon départ et j'ai du attendre près de 45 minutes pour pouvoir faire mon check out. We'll also provide transparency over the status of submitted content. Location and facilities perfect for those traveling in pairs, Boulevard Pascal Zagré 01, 0000 Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, I already have a booking with this property, Free private parking available at the hotel. The accommodation comprises 231 inviting rooms spread across 10 floors. Real opinions. Read more. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit language, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not allowed.

All rooms at the property features air conditioning and is fitted with a flat screen TV with cable and satellite channels, desk, mini-bar and safe. Al realizar tu reserva obtendrás descuentos y servicios gratuitos.

Dear Marylisbeth All the Laico/Ledger Ouaga 2000 team and I would thank you for sharing your experience further to your stay within our property. Well I have not experienced other hotels in Ouagadougou... but I have seen many others in Africa. Besides, I could note that the quality of service and staff have met your expectations. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Llame o escríbenos para darle un servicio personalizado. Dispone de aparcamiento gratuito. Hotel kan wel update gebruiken. I hope being able to welcome you again in Laico / Ledger Ouaga 2000 to offer to your good selves a new unique experience. De pago, Solárium Booking.com’s role is to be a feedback distributor for both guests and properties. Not acceptable for this type of hotel. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. I understand that at the time of my stay, there was no hot water above the 6th floor. Guests can relax in the garden and have a drink at the onsite bar. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. ), Special diet food available (vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc. We'll use the same guidelines and standards for all user-generated content, and for the property responses to that content. Mauvais point, à changer.

Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details. The WiFi drops out a lot, which is understandable in Ouaga. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Best regards Chaker JAADI General Manager, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Ouagadougou, Hotels near Village Artisanal de Ouagadougou.

It is well located and has relatively good security. Yes, guests have access to a pool, a fitness center, and a sauna during their stay. They were called by staff De pago. ), I already have a booking at this property. Looking for more info? The breakfast has a nice selection of bread. El Laico Ouaga 2000 alberga una pista de tenis, centro de fitness e instalaciones para reuniones. I took note of your comments with particular attention, especially regarding the hot water in room and furniture and ask you to accept my apologies for these inconveniences. Hotel is a bit tired, and wasn't very busy. The best think is probably the pizza, but you will need to go to collect from the poolside since they do not serve to the rooms.

All rooms at the property features air conditioning and is fitted with a flat screen TV with cable and satellite channels, desk, minibar and safe. Pueden alojarse niños de todas las edades. Best regards Chaker Jaadi General Manager. After booking, all of the property’s details, including telephone and address, are provided in your booking confirmation and your account. All we ask is that you follow a few simple guidelines. « Prestations globalement satisfaisantes, bien qu’un peu... », Prestations globalement satisfaisantes, bien qu’un peu en-dessous d’un standard 5* international.

Who better to tell others about the free breakfast, friendly staff, or their comfortable room than someone who’s stayed at the property? The menu at the swimming pool is ok- offers pizzas and pasta. Besides, I could note that the internet breakfast and security have met your expectations. Dear Pinecone-sw All the Laico/Ledger Ouaga 2000 team and I would thank you for sharing your experience further to your stay within our property. If you haven't been able to book with us or you haven't found the prices you're looking for, we recommend that you check out the rates at our exclusive affiliate.

Are you missing any information about this area? The staff was friendly and helpful. Offering an outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi, Laico Ouaga 2000 is located in Ouagadougou. This is quite convenient and safe. Location is good if you have business in the Ouaga 2000 area or the Ouaga Conference Center. Respect the privacy of others. I still have not been reimbursed for over charge. A good buffet breakfast that opened early (6 am) for those of us who had to have an early start. Room clean but worn, bed ok, breakfast pretty good also. Booking not found – double-check your booking number and PIN then try again.

There us not much water pressure and the hit water is cold or not hot enough. Piscine sympathique. What are some of the property amenities at Laico Ouaga 2000 Hotel? Wifi à peu près stable, Boulevard Pascal Zagré 01, 0000 Uagadugú, Burkina Faso. Mejor precio garantizado ), Couples policies (are unmarried individuals allowed? We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. Promotional content will be removed. Hay conexión a internet Wi-Fi disponible en todo el establecimiento. Laico Ouaga 2000 takes special requests – add in the next step! The ideal venue for seminars and conventions, the hotel offers 600 m² of modular space. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. In terms of city, the hotel was above average. Does Laico Ouaga 2000 Hotel offer any business services? Error: I could note that the breakfast and staff have met your expectations. * Some Ouaga 2000 restaurants like the La Perle, La Veranda, and Saloon are within walking distance.