I think I did several ladybugs back then too. We would all sit in silence and just meditate to it. I had a lot of acceptance from my grandmother and my father while growing up but it was done secretly behind my back in regards to my abilities and my soul type. Their red color helps them keep the predators away. In Australia people long ago, would ask ladybugs for good weather. As they are considered to be the result of the prayer that was done in Europe years before to save the crops, they are named after Mother Mary itself. VBS was fantastic. So good to have you back. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Pssst, here's a little secret for you, did you know that there is a species of Ladybug named: the 7 spotted Ladybug, oh yes it's true, just like the ladybug in this picture she has 7 magical spots! There are nearly 5,000 different kinds of ladybugs worldwide and 400 which live in North America. I vacuum them up (which is just as bad I guess.) Even if we had not had a window open or anything. My grandmother and I never really did talk very much about our psychic abilities. Founding Superior of Saint Benedict Center, N.H.: Brother Francis, M.I.C.M. A death of a female family member, or a birth of a female baby. VBS week is Always busy, busy, busy, but oh so worth it! Green Bay, WI 54307-0707. I think it is fun to see a log covered with them in nature, but not coming into our homes. ●The French believe that spotting a ladybug in their vineyard is a signal of good weather, which means good wine! Ladybugs have such deep meaning. I was far too small to be able to see where she went from there. The need for motherly or grandmotherly affection. He had asked if I was sure. The people had recourse to Our Lady, and petitioned … Continue reading → google_color_border = "E2E8E9"; Janis, I never knew ladybugs would eat my beans … that’s disappointing as they have always been a welcome site in my garden. The high windows, heat and light must attract them. ●In Sweden, it is believed that if a ladybug is found crawling on the hand of a young woman, it means that it is taking the measurement for wedding gloves, which indicates that the girl will be married in the near future. I stumbled across your station one night at work on an app on my phone. Copyright 2020 Relevant Radio - All Rights Reserved, Father Kubicki – Prayer Reflections November 13, 2020, Novena of Masses for the Holy Souls in Purgatory, Father Rocky’s 40 Lenten Lessons on the Mass. Ladybugs have such deep meaning. If you guessed Our Lady, the Virgin Mary, you are right! But I do it. lol I found the facts interesting too. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. I started to tell her what I saw each one to mean. ●Folks of Northern Germany consider the arrival of ladybugs to be both good and bad, depending upon the number of black spots on them. In fact, ladybugs are named after one specific lady. I have always loved ladybugs. Since time immemorial, the presence of ladybugs has been linked with luck, protection, and fulfillment of desires. Ladybug teaches us to call upon the seven directions (sky, earth, north, south, east, west, center) to step onto the path of true freedom of spirit. I have no time this week to paint another ladybug as I will be in the midst of this year’s VBS (Vacation Bible School) at our church. ●If a ladybug is seen with seven spots, these spots are considered to be the seven sorrows/joys of Virgin Mary. 2. Extra ecclesiam nulla salus (outside the Church there is no salvation). Pic by Clker-Free-Vector-Images from Pixabay. Now the stranger thing is that my new baby daughter who was just born, has had ladybugs appearing all of the same week that she was set to be delivered into this world! You could find her entire house littered with little figurines of all of them. We Are Human Angels - Angel Prayers and Spiritual Books. It reminded me so much of the old west. And the wasps are so dopey when they are in our house – they are easy to smack with a fly swatter. It is sooo sweet! They were sweet, and never did sting anybody. Since ancient times ladybugs were perceived as symbols of good luck. I was raised Catholic but had moved away from the church and God. Blessings (Read 16002 times). I am glad you are too busy with fun things to create more ladybugs and since this is my first visit to you, I have not seen these cuties before. Afterwards, throughout the years whenever my grandmother would come and visit in spirit form, I would notice a ladybug would be left somewhere in the room. Do you want to join a great group of believers who want to get closer to God? The wasps are dozy and easy to swat but I don’t like killing them. Well, good job on those Janis and certainly interesting about the wasps etc! While scientifically, its bright red color is used to keep its predators away, for us humans, the magnificent color patterns with those adorable black dots happen to be one of the reasons why we feel so mesmerized by its presence. 3. I knew that I did not have much time with her left. She knew that I was different. She turned to me and said, “I think that you know very well what they mean, and you can probably search with in the spiritual world within yourself, to know what they mean to me”. Guest: Brian Kranick, Episode 251: The Kingdom of Heaven is Like…, Episode 250: Emperor Charles, A Holy Emperor and His Legacy. Similar is the belief in central Europe! Extra ecclesiam nulla salus (outside the Church there is no salvation). Janis. I love ladybugs but I too do NOT like them in my house. It was extremely abnormal. Ladybug on a windowsill. Before she had died, I sat in the garden with her just rocking back-and-forth on her outdoor swing. google_ad_width = 336; Lots of fun; lots of energy needed too. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. 5 Facts about Ladybugs: Ladybugs are not bugs but beetles. Great group of kids. 5. I had always thought that the prophecies that I had predicted and had come true, were ignored. She was wearing a pink silk gown with ladybug pattering on it. Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blindfolded fear. Well, we're looking for good writers who want to spread the word. It was something inside of her, and I definitely know what she felt. God has a track record of making His presence known through ladybugs several times in my life. Ladybugs are associated with the Virgin Mary, and Freyja, the Norse goddess of love & beauty. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. She actually had real hummingbird feeder’s all around her porch, so that live hummingbirds could come and visit daily. A female ladybug will lay more than 1,000 eggs in her lifetime. Killing a Ladybug Janis, you are always a wealth of knowledge. Do you want God to speak to you through His Word? For those among you who seek a scientific and logical explanation in everything, ladybugs and various beliefs associated with them would be no less than a fairytale entertainment. In response, Mary sent them a swarm of tiny red beetles that devoured the pests and saved the farmers’ crops. It was really comforting to finally have someone to talk to. Copyright © Mysticurious & Buzzle.com, Inc. Those, and tons of four leaf clover’s, and we would even sometimes sit with honeybees who were chasing nectar off of the wild clover in the yard. I have only ever seen red lady bugs – it does seem to ward off predators. Hence, these were named ‘Our Lady’s beetles’, and eventually came to be known as ‘ladybugs’. Steady and slow strong growth that later takes off fully.