Bible Study groups near you. Since 2001 Grace Baptist Church has had a website. I am here because of the infinite kindness of God and His mercy to us. ... Search this website. Ever asked yourself “What is a Christian?” then find out what the Bible says. Currently online due to social distancing. But as we chat, I’m struggling. They are friendly, easy to follow and present bible teaching relevant to life today. Someone will read a few verses from the Bible or speak for a few minutes on some topic. Most of us do. Seattle Summit Ministry Meetup. Orlando Area Christian Singles. Bible Studies Near You. If you are a Christian in need of fellowship or someone wanting to know more about the Bible and the way of salvation through Jesus then contact us. I did not know much about Jesus Christ and those ideas I had were taken from films. Seattle Active Christians. Now, he rejoiced to be a slave of Yahweh, in whose service is perfect freedom. 35 Members. Many of us - perhaps all of us - would answer immediately... After over 3 months of lock down the church met together on Sunday 5th July for both morning and evening services at the church hall. "For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes" (Romans 1:16 ESV). He promised that he would manifest himself to them. SUBMIT YOUR BIBLE STUDY. Bible Explorers: Sunday 12.15 to 1pm, ages 3 to 12. More local groups. I’m accosted by a smiling lady as I leave the supermarket.‘Hi, We’re raising funds for the local hospital. Stockport, On my mother’s... For thousands of years, mankind has gazed at the skies and asked the question, "Are we alone?" What has been the most significant event of 2020? If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. A friendly family church where the Bible is explained in every meeting. Thank you for posting these wonderful messages. Do you ever struggle to pray? Find over 15 Non-denominational Bible Study groups with 1077 members near you and meet people in your local community who share your interests. SK3 0RJ. Men’s Prayer Meeting: Friday 9.30am in the homes of men from the church. How critical is this 8th Commandment for our upcoming American election! And it is certain that they will bless Him forever. Or simplest of all, anyone who calls himself/herself a Christian? 898 Members. Our little fellowship in Northeast Tennessee has been truly blessed from listening to…. But he promised more. We meet at 290 Edgeley Road, Cheadle Heath, Stockport, SK3 0RJ just 20 minutes from Manchester. Why not come along to one of our meetings? The best book to read is the Bible! We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. No, it was for every generation, until the end of the age. Currently cancelled due to social distancing. How many times has it happened over the past few weeks? 1. 4,635 Singles | Orlando, USA. When I first came to Jesus and He pointed out my flaws I... Nine years ago Tim Whitton was lying in hospital with a broken back. 290 Edgeley Road, Cheadle Heath, Stockport, SK3 0RJ. It’s a dilemma. It reminds me of Thomas Watson’s detailed work…, Building Blocks: An Introduction to the Christian Faith. Find out what the Bible says. We hope you enjoy it and find it helpful. Jesus promised that he would be with all his people at all times. Ladies Meeting: Friday 2pm (term time) in the homes of ladies from the church. I’m talking with a non-Christian acquaintance, a neighbour whom I chat with from time to time. We look forward to seeing you. Day and Evening Classes give women of all ages the opportunity to explore the meaningful questions of life, go deeper in their relationship with Jesus Christ and connect with other women in conversations about things that matter. Some of them are immediately obvious, some less so. Wednesday Bible Study/Prayer Meeting: 7.30pm mainly attended by church members. We know that praying is a wonderful privilege. We’re living in a society where it’s becoming easier and easier to avoid face to face communication. My father’s parents were staunch Taoists & very superstitious. We know that God is willing to give us countless good things when we pray... New to Manchester? 37 Members. “Finding I AM: How Jesus Fully Satisfies the Cry of Your Heart” by Lysa Terkeurst. A person christened as a baby or confirmed? A person brought up in a Christian home? The LORD's blessing on his people is certain. Currently online due to social distancing. Was that just for the first generation? It's been 30 years since I became a Christian and I thought I'd put down how it happened. But he came back from the dead with a new love for the LORD. Because half a dozen times... Do you ever struggle to pray? Likewise the Wednesday Bible study and prayer meeting have resumed at the church hall. Jesus promised his disciples that he would always be with them. 1954 Christians. Habbakuk was given a vision of the LORD's judgement breaking upon the world. Bible Explorers: Sunday 12.15 to 1pm, ages 3 to 12. The psalmist went through a living death. Lunch Club: Join us Wednesdays at the church hall from 12.30 to 1.30 for a free lunch; simple meal of soup, bread, salad with fruit or cake to follow; we’ll talk. Thank you for visiting our website. 2009 saw the launch of a new website but the time has come for a change!! I grew up in a mixed family. Study the Bible in-depth personally and in the safety of real relationships. LifeWay Women. Largest Bible Study groups. The psalmist's faith was tried to the uttermost and proved to be indestructible. Why not come along to one of our meetings? It was the things inside that really defined me, outside was just a façade for what was lurking inside. Bible Class for older children at the same time. We know that praying is a wonderful privilege. SEA Bible Study group. OACS. And what can we do about it? Jesus and Women Bible Study (7) Jonah (7) Jude Bible Study (7) Matchless (7) Psalm 23 (7) Raised Together (7) Steadfast Love (7) Beautiful Word Bible Studies (6) Hosea (6) Just Open the Door (6) Me Myself & Lies (6) Missing Pieces (6) Missional Motherhood (6) Redeemed Bible Study (6) (in)courage (5) Elijah (5) Faithful, Abundant, True (5) Flourish (5) Nehemiah: A Heart That Can Break (5) FIND A BIBLE STUDY. How do we cope when we find Bible-reading boring and unrewarding? In “Finding I AM,” … Cheadle Heath, 290 Edgeley Road, North Seattle Bible Study Meetup. LifeWay Women provides biblical solutions for churches, small groups and individuals, engaging women to know Jesus, to seek His kingdom and be spiritually transformed and equipped for service. God's justice may seem slow to act. In the place where I was working we had a new guy... Can you trust a God who lets you get cancer? My father, as far as I can tell, is an atheist. Thank you for this very detailed Biblical series on the Ten Commandments. But it is very sure. Can a believer enjoy happy fellowship with Christ even when he's surrounded by a godless society and worldly Christians? The covid19 epidemic and the lockdown that followed have affected us all in many ways. Wednesday Bible Study/Prayer Meeting: 7.30pm mainly attended by church members. He was overwhelmed but was left with a surer trust in the LORD than ever before. Bible Class for older children at the same time. Most of us do. Welcome to Grace Baptist Church Stockport. He'd fallen 25 feet onto a concrete floor.