It's our go to in Manor. So glad my husband spied this white box building. I've ordered here twice and excellent service and GREAT food! Good food for the money, the waiters are give good service, the building is well kept and clean, parking can be a hussle since you have to cross a very busy street and its not to big. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Portions are generous and service is ok. Plenty to eat. The cheese they use is super creamy, and there's grilled red peppers and onions. A true win.The pros: Friendly staff, quick service even when popular and hopping, delicious food, good hot sauce, and homemade tortillas.The cons: I'll tell you if I find any but I got nothing. See more of La Parrillita on Facebook. The inside of Parrillita is reminiscent of a 50's diner w/the black and white counter and red bar stools where you sit at the counter and watch as the cook prepares your food. Get quick answers from La Parrillita staff and past visitors. Get quick answers from La Parrillita staff and past visitors. 5. In a good way, but be prepared. They have good variety on menu and simple but good wine options and beer. Wir haben großartige Ergebnisse gefunden. The place is cozy though it is so packed with tables and chairs that it is quite a challenge to even get to seat at one of them. Cleanliness is an issue here too. 119 likes. The campechano taco was delicious, the beef steak was tender and the saltiness of the chorizo plus some lime juice brought it all together. 2 potatoes , 1 chorizo and egg taco.. and when we got there to pick it up everything was ready. The food is wonderful and the staffs are very attentive. Highlights:*Homemade Tortillas *Aguas Frescas *Delicious and Spicy SalsasReview: Homemade tortillas plus a flavorful spicy sauce always catches my attention and this taco stand did not disappoint. Ask for a "vuelta...More, The location is very nice but I was unimpressed by the food. .....More. Television, Delivery, Takeout, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Table Service, Best Western Plus Nuevo Laredo Inn & Suites. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Please enter your 14 digit gift card number from the back of the card to view its current balance. Love their al pastor. Hotels near Mercado Agricola Montevideo - MAM, Mediterranean Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Montevideo, Romantic European Restaurants in Montevideo, Restaurants for Group Dining in Montevideo, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Montevideo, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Montevideo, After-hours Restaurants in Punta Carretas, Romantic South American Restaurants in Punta Carretas. Fast Food Restaurant in Queretaro. Great people and amazing food. We had beef, chicken and shrimp. Zoomen Sie heran, um aktualisierte Informationen anzuzeigen. They had the right amount of heat, flavor and acidity. La Parrillita Restaurante. more. Really nice food, the service was great and always the restaurant's owner is there verifying if everything is ok. Great for quick dinners and lunches. I'll have to try something else during my next stop! is great but spicy, verde salsa very good also. Food was good. They’ve stayed open for takeout. Also check out the sides (grilled corn) appetizers…", Nuestro objetivo es brindarle al publico una variedad de comida Mexicana. Really great ecperience. Fresh ingredients. We've been serving up a fiesta since 1994! "Surround yourself with tacos, not negativity." Tuesday: 11:00am - 8:30pm. Just over the boarder from Laredo, Texas. Suche auf Santa Maria del Cami beschränken. The quesadilla was a little off because there chorizo was greasy (which its normal) and they use a type of cheese that doesn't make mix well or makes it stand out. Einige liegen jedoch außerhalb von Santa Maria del Cami. Get quick answers from La Parrillita staff and past visitors. Food is great though! Friday: 11:00am - 9:30PM. We had almost everything on the menu and it was great. Most of…", "Last night I was there, it was very busy, and a woman (who I'm pretty sure was the…". We had place an order to go on the phone,  we had 7 bis steak taco's. Great flavor, nicely charred and packed. Closed Now. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}, We love the breakfast tacos here. Really needed some food and hate big box chains. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. I'm lucky there just down the road , and they take orders to go so I just call them in and pick them up, 4 other reviews that are not currently recommended. We followed the wonderful smell of wood smoke and good beef. Very much looking forward to exploring their menu. Highly recommended by a friend who also lives in Manor, the family decided to try La Parrillita for. For those who are meat lovers La parrillita is a most when coming to Santiago.