For only track use ktm rc200 is good option if you wish for long rider, city rider, and track rider go for cbr250r it compensates everything. The premium full-faired bike is an eye-catcher for its outstanding style. Interact with car / bike owners & experts. CBR 250r. Down the rev range now the bike idle is lot smoother and our map will increase the fuel economy by 2 to 3 km/lt when compared to stock map. REV PRO KTM RC 200 Rev Limiter eliminates the frustration of having the restrictive stock ignition cut out. Thanks to the economical engine, the KTM RC 200 offers considerable range with this tank, even when riding in full sport mode all day long. for Peugeot Jetforce 125 EFI Compressor REVOLUTION-PRO Motorcycle Speed / REV Limiter CDI Box The KTM RC 200 features a sleek, steel fuel tank with a 10 liter capacity (including a 1.5 liter reserve tank). Reviewed by demarcus p., industrial machine operator – Sunday, 12:53 AM, extremely quick shipping, knowledgable people, Reviewed by R. K. (Wawanesa, Canada), reviewed for REVOLUTION-PRO Motorcycle Speed / REV Limiter CDI Box Reviewed by Grigory, fire prevention advisor Products ship from our US warehouse where Cleaning and Sanitation Standards meet guidelines. Rev Governor, is a programmable Voltage-Controlled Crystal Oscillator (VCXO) with uniquely extended frequency range that is designed to override the factory Rev Governor and the speed limiter in order to get rid of annoying stock revolution restrictions. for Yamaha YZF-R6 The 200 cc engine combines top performance together with efficient mileage. Take a spin on both bikes.But according to your requirement RC will suit you.But RC is costlier than Duke in both service and Intial price, Milage and comfort 400 cominR only. On highway the windblast turns the duke 200 down because of street naked design which the RC has the advantage over that. This sturdy RPM limiter has been designed to operate in the presence of mechanical vibrations and high electrostatic ignition noise if any present. Good for new riders (who are enthusiast) - riding posture is aggressive for long rides.fuel economy is good! Your confidence is a leverage for our business. The Programmable REV PRO Rev Governor allows the owner to adjust both the ignition timing and the RPM limit. Then comes the bike. Magnum Tuning is committed to the well-being of our customers and employees. 7 of 11 people found this review helpful. When i initially bought this bike I have no complaint about ktm product, I suggest to everyone there's no problem about to ride KTM Bikes, I will keep continue to ride ktm bike till my last breath, People who have not bought this bike yet, I suggested you to go for it. Copyright 2020 KTM Sportmotorcycle GmbH, all rights reserved. Are the new year 2017 tweaks to the KTM RC 200 worth their while? We will do our best to accommodate your needs and keep you up to date with any changes. for Triumph Tiger Premium components such as the upside down front fork from WP, multi-functional fully digital display and radial brake caliper complete the package, making the KTM RC 200 an excellent value for money full-faired motorcycle. An adjustable KTM RC 200 Rev Limiter provides more precise control over ignition and RPM limit than the original components built in by the manufacturer. Expect can of worms when it comes to disassembly of CDI box but actually it really installs at it is supposed to. The state-of-the-art, single-cylinder, four-stroke engine with twin overhead camshafts and electronic fuel injection, provides outstanding power on the open road and thanks to the balancer shaft, delivers the highest levels of smoothness around city streets. How much of the power on paper can you really use. Q. As the motorcycle has an ECU which limits the RPM to 10500, the motorcycle cannot go beyond 136–138 kmph.