This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from Koforidua to Accra, It takes 0.07 hours to arrive. And what is the fare? Accra, Feb 19, GNA - The Ghana Road Transport Co-ordinating Council (GRTCC) on Friday announced new transport fares based on a 30 per cent increment, following a hike in fuel prices. How much is the tro tro fare? Cheap flights from London to New York City. 1. vegard. Koforidua is 56 km from Kotoka Airport (Accra, Ghana). Choose the best airline for you by reading reviews and viewing hundreds of ticket rates for flights going to and from your destination. There is no direct connection from Accra Airport (ACC) to Koforidua. Recommended option. Koforidua-Accra mini bus service has also been decreased from GH¢ 2.40 to GH¢ 2.20. 2020 List. Restrictions may also be in place for other modes of transport. The distance between Accra Airport (ACC) and Koforidua is 55 km. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. Some travel restrictions are being lifted in Ghana. READ ALSO: How to Register for Vodafone Cash in Ghana 2020. Lonely Planet. The market is right on the main Madina - Kpong Road. by clicking the Privacy policy link at the bottom of the page. Ladies from koforidua are referred to as Koforidua Flowers'. You get straight trotros … Every week, at least 84 domestic flights and 123 international flights depart from Kotoka Airport. No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission. update your settings Thorn Tree is currently set to READ-ONLY mode. Recommended option. Last updated: November 11 | Data sourced from: ACAPS, OXFORD. Right now, 26 airlines operate out of Kotoka Airport. Rome2rio's Travel Guide series provide vital information for the global traveller. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. If you want the cheapest option. I went to the bead market on a Saturday. Facebook Twitter. Ladies from koforidua are referred to as Koforidua Flowers'. You can take a car going to Somanya. For the latest travel status in Ghana, please check government recommendations. Good quality and very good prices. Koforidua. By GNA Listen to article. How long is the trip back from Koforidua to Accra? Mr Boateng called for a reduction in the prices of other petroleum products such as engine oil and maintenance cost. Copy and paste the url below to share the link. It takes approximately 1h 8m to drive from Accra Airport (ACC) to Koforidua. For travel planning advice, please refer to our Rome2rio Coronavirus information page . Drive, bus via Medie • 1h 47m. Koforidua to Asamankese fare is to increase from GHC 12.00 to GHC 15.00, while Koforidua to Swedru fare is to increase from GhC20.00 to GHC 25.00 and Koforidua to Akim Oda is to increase from GHC 20.00 to GHC2. Koforidua, also popularly known as K-dua or Koftown, is a city and the capital of Eastern Region in southern Ghana. Please feel free to browse existing topics for answers to your travel questions. It says it's possible to go to the Agomanya Market from Accra "at a push," but it doesn't give travel times. The city has a settlement city proper population of 183,727 people as of 2010, Koforidua is an amalgamation of 2 Municipalities ; New Juaben North and South. on Airbus A350 and later I came to realize EA have 19 of them. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. I think it's called Cedi Beads. View last reply. Koforidua was founded in 1875 by migrants from Ashanti. Koforidua is located in Ghana. Friends drove me, so I didn't get an opportunity to use public transportation. There are nice relaxing low-cost accomodation on riverside. In Somanya, you can also visit the bead factory, where they'll be happy to give you a guided tour. Koforidua, also popularly known as K-dua or Koftown, is a city and the capital of Eastern Region in southern Ghana. Book Cheap Flights to Koforidua: Search and compare airfares on Tripadvisor to find the best flights for your trip to Koforidua. The city has a settlement city proper population of 183,727 people as of 2010, Koforidua is an amalgamation of 2 Municipalities ; New Juaben North and South. However, you can take the line 456 bus to Okponglo, take the walk to Legon, take the line 351 bus to St. Johns, take the line 105 bus to Medie, then take the drive to Koforidua. Drive from Koforidua to Medie; Take the bus from Amasaman to Tudu; $5 - $7. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. Accra to Koforidua Accra to Oda: Accra to Goaso: Accra to Sefwi Wiaso: 55: Accra to Tarkwa: Accra to Techiman: 75: Kumasi to Techiman: Accra to Ashanti Mampong: Accra to Bogoso: GHC 30: Accra to Obuasi: GHC 30: Accra to Dormaa: GHC 45 . 2020 The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Koforidua and Accra is 60 km= 37 miles. Anything else I should know? I don't know the coast of transport, but my guess is roughly 3GhC to Agomenya, and about the same to Koforidua. and How to get from London to Edinburgh - to help you get the most out of your next trip. Bead Markets at Odumase-Krobo & Koforidua. 00. READ ALSO: How to Register for Vodafone Cash in Ghana 2020. This air travel distance is equal to 37 miles. Book Cheap Nonstop & Direct Flights to Koforidua: Search and compare airfares on Tripadvisor to find the best nonstop and direct flights for your trip to Koforidua. 2020 List. Also, if you want everything in one place and run out of time, T.K. - Wikipedia. Accra-Kumasi (Caravan Air-condition), from 41,000 cedis to 44,000 cedis while non air … On the Accra-Kumasi route, passengers travelling on '207' Benz buses will pay 26,000 cedis, up from 20,000 cedis, while those travelling on normal air-conditioned buses will now pay 39,000 cedis instead of 30,000 cedis.