Eight Days, Assassination Attempts against King Jeongjo, Best Direction Award (Locarno International Film Festival). The President is having a press conference about these allegations, he denies all of them. Please respond your ideas and theories!! The president offers the diary to Yoon Sung, and says “Yoon Sung I am sorry as a father for having let you live such a life.”, Nana is outside and asks Yoon Sung if he is going to continue on with his course of action. I liked how the dream scene was reenacted, and JP dies an honorable man, at least in Yoon Sung’s mind. The ending scene of him driving off into the city night is just showing the “City Hunter’s” will against injustice. Kim Na Na (Played by Park Min Young): Nana. A New Leaf is a 2014 South Korean television series starring Kim Myung-min, Park Min-young, Kim Sang-joong and Chae Jung-an. I highly disagree with that, because we know that this is kind of a prequel setup for City Hunter the comic series. Some of his recent television dramas include “City Hunter” (2011), “The Chaser” (2012), “Golden Rainbow” (2013), “A New Leaf” (2014) and “Bad Guys” (2014). In addition to acting, Kim Sang Joong has hosted the long-running program “I Would Like to Know” since 2008. On the big screen, Kim was praised for his comic acting in the gangster comedy My Boss, My Teacher (2006), and has also starred in arthouse films directed by Hong Sang-soo, such as The Day He Arrives (2011) and Our Sunhi (2013). It seems that Yoon Sung was trying to get Nana out of the upcoming conflict, she has been put off-duty when her personal diary says otherwise. He is talented and handsome, he starts in many projects, he is a director and a model. He won the Grand Prize at the MBC Drama Awards for his performance in the historical television series The Rebel (2017). Name: Kim Sang Joong. Target Number Two is telling news sources that the City Hunter’s next target is the President. The President asks Nana’s supervisor that he has an important guest and wants him to be sent in without any body-checks. Nana doesn’t want Yoon Sung to do anything he will regret. Damn I really liked this drama!!! I just wanted to live with you happily. She asks if Yoon Sung is going to find out dirt and “take out” the President like everyone else. Also, there is a memorial stone erected for those who have died during the “Wipeout Plan.”. Nana appears before Yoon Sung with a carrier bag and the two are smiling at each other. City Hunter ( Hangul : 시티 헌터 ) es undrama de televisión surcoreano de 2011basado en laserie de manga japonesa del mismo nombre escrita e ilustrada por Tsukasa Hojo , … Here are the abbreviations that I will be using for the recap, Lee Yoon Sung (Played by Lee Min Ho): Yoon Sung, Kim Na Na (Played by Park Min Young): Nana, Lee Jin Pyo (Played by Kim Sang Joong): JP, Bae Shik Joong (Played by Kim Sang Ho): Bald dude, Choi Eung Chan (Played by Cheon Ho Jin): President CEC, Lee Kyung Wan (Played by Lee Hyo Jung: Target 1, Kim Young Joo (Played by Lee Jun Huk): YJ, Jin SeHee (Played by Hwang Sun hee): YJ’s ex/Sehee. Yoon Sung, “Have you cleaned off Target Number Four’s blood? Nana also shoots JP. The Banker is a 2019 South Korean television series starring Kim Sang-joong, Chae Shi-ra, Yoo Dong-geun and Kim Tae-woo. The President also arrives at the funeral. Phew these last two episodes were too much for my heart. He won the Grand Prize at the MBC Drama Awards for his performance in the historical television series The Rebel (2017). Nana is waiting at Yoon Sung’s home. JP calls the President and says it is time to receive my judgment instead of the people’s judgment. allkpop® is a registered trademark of 6Theory Media, LLC. Kim Sang-joong (born August 6, 1965) is a South Korean actor. !” Nana also says “Stop! Yoon Sung, “I’m the only one who can do this, I need to do it.”. Hidden Hints which excites fans IF they recognize them. Here's a list of a few Korean dramas airing in the first quarter of 2019! He is best known for starring in the television dramas My Husband's Woman (2007), City Hunter (2011), and The Chaser (2012). City Hunter is a 2011 South Korean television drama based on the Japanese manga series of the same name written and illustrated by Tsukasa Hojo, starring Lee Min-ho, Park Min-young, Lee Joon-hyuk, Kim Sang-joong, Kim Sang-ho, Hwang Sun-hee, Goo Ha-ra, Chun Ho-jin and Lee Kwang-soo. If you're curious to find out more about this man, join me and read further. Find out who won big at the Korea Drama Festival 2017! Target Number Two said that the President was the leader of the “Wipeout Plan.”. YJ’s supervisor promises that he will finish everything YJ wanted to see done. It looks like Target Number Three has waked up. Kim Sang Joong as Lee Jin Pyo / Steve Lee Kim Sang Ho as Bae Shik Joong / Bae Man Deok Jung Joon as Kim Sang Gook (Jin Pyo’s henchman) The Blue House. City Hunter is a 2011 South Korean television drama series starring Lee Min-ho, Park Min-young, Lee Joon-hyuk, Kim Sang-joong, Kim Sang-ho, Hwang Sun-hee, Goo Ha-ra, Chun Ho-jin and Lee Kwang-soo. However, the producer, Kim Yong Sup, stated to TVDaily on July 29th, "Yoon Sung is not dead". The director and writer put in the scene with this as their mindset." He is best known for starring in the television dramas My Husband's Woman (2007), City Hunter (2011), and The Chaser (2012). We don’t know how many days it has been but Nana is seen at Dahae’s café. Do you think I can be fine after it’s done? It premiered on May 25, 2011 on SBS and finished broadcasting on July 28, 2011. City Hunter is a 2011 South Korean television drama based on the Japanese manga series of the same name written and illustrated by Tsukasa Hojo, starring Lee Min-ho, Park Min-young, Lee Joon-hyuk, Kim Sang-joong, Kim Sang-ho, Hwang Sun-hee, Goo Ha-ra, Chun Ho-jin and Lee Kwang-soo. What do you think it would be like, to have to face off against the father who lost a leg to save me? It seems that the bald guy and Yoon Sung’s mother are heading off to the U.S. Yoon Sung’s mother received a letter from the former President. I almost died of heart attack because of all of the suspense. Source: TVDaily via Nate. In the final scene, Yoon Sung and 'Na Na' (played by Park Min Young) were reunited in a happy ending, but some viewers were left to believe that Yoon Sung was actually a ghostly figure. We learn that Nana’s father has passed away. Also, the President wants to be left alone. Lee Jin Pyo (Played by Kim Sang Joong… Yoon Sung says that it is because of faith. JP tells Yoon Sung that he looks forward to seeing Yoon Sung when he finds out the true and ugly side of the President that he respects so much. Bad Guys: City of Evil add Korean Drama, 2017, 16 eps Oh Goo T… The President pushes Nana aside saying “I am sorry Nana.”, the moment JP fires, Yoon Sung takes the bullet for the President. Did your favorite K-Dramas make the cut? Yoon Sung says that JP has pretty much killed innocent YJ. On July 28th, SBS's popular drama 'City Hunter' finally came to a close. Part 3, Eight Days Mystery of Jeong Jo Assassination, Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People Prelude. Whatever he choose to do, he makes it possible and successful. ... Kim-Sang-Joong: في دور Lee Jin-Pyo Cheon-Ho-Jin: في دور Choi Eung-Chan Big Bang to make a comeback and YG to debut a new girl group early next year? Find out which character you represent the most by taking the quiz! Yoon Sung ends up reading the secret documents. As a child, Park Hoon (Lee Jong-suk) and his father Park Cheol (Kim Sang-joong) were tricked and sent to North Korea.