They serve some of the same dishes you’ll find at the original, like grilled octopus and perfectly cooked lamb chops, and they also serve some more budget-friendly options, like huge skewers of pork or chicken, which are $3 each. Come here when you can't get into the main location--my party of three was seated within minutes, while we were quoted an hour and 30 min wait across the street. Everything we ordered was delicious, but what stood out was the outstanding service, even though it's hard to put my finger on any one particular thing. The rustic setting is very laid back and effortless.

Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! Lamb fricasse and grilled branzino for mains. person doing everything: he bused and served around 12 tables--8 outside and 4 inside. Order food online at Kiki’s, New York City with Tripadvisor: See 157 unbiased reviews of Kiki’s, ranked #1,040 on Tripadvisor among 13,020 restaurants in New York City. Are they offering takeout, delivery, or both? Our food came out pretty quickly, and we split a carafe of white wine for a decent price. We got lamb chops (delish), chicken kebon (super delish and didn't see on the kiki's menu), and some other stuff that I can't even remember now because that 1 liter of wine (for 24 bucks!) Must be 21 to purchase. Yet that wait was not a result of limited seating capacity (there were empty tables at times while we waited) but rather of the owner having one (1!) We went there Saturday and waited for 90 minutes to sit down (at a friend's insistence--I am not one for waiting that long unless the place serves phenomenal food). Lower East Side Greek favorite Kiki’s has expanded with a second location across the street. Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. Scrambled egg medley of tomato, onion, loukaniko, kefalograviera cheese and our hand-cut fries. But for similar food, prices, and atmosphere, with far shorter waits, go to Kiki’s Grill, which is from the same people and it’s located directly across the street. It was warm and really tasty and filling.Lastly, we got the pork and chicken skewers.

Beef & Lamb sausage ,Comes with a side of tzatziki, Beef & Lamb sausage Comes with a side of tzatziki.

The food was super delicious and fast. Must be 21 to purchase. Thinly sliced and sprinkled with kefalograviera cheese. If you wanna pop off in quarantine, Greek style. This casual Greek restaurant on the Chinatown/LES border has been packed nightly, often with hour-long waits on weekdays (they don’t take reservations), since it … Get directions. Straightforward helping of meat. Kiki’s was amazing so fresh and good.

"Arguably one of the best octopus in town, paired with hummus and perfectly seasoned cappers and onions. Full-bodied, spicy. Kiki's New York, New York, United States ratings, photos, prices, expert advice, traveler reviews and tips, and more information from Condé Nast Traveler. Our philosophy is simple: Great Food, Friendly Service, and a Clean Environment. Watermark is a bar on Pier 15 near the South Street Seaport with outdoor seating that works for Happy Hour drinks. The inside is welcoming, dimly lit and even a bit romantic, but the best word to describe Kiki’s is “ cool ” . Two eggs with a side of loukaniko pork sausage, feta sprinkled tomatoes, lemon potatoes and grilled pita bread, Feta filled omelette flanked by yigantes beans and maroulosalata, Eggs scrambled with tomato, chopped onions, loukaniko sausage, kefalograviera cheese and fries, Eggs softly scrambled with chopped tomato, feta and oregano, Two sunny-side up eggs atop a hearty portion of our hand-cut feta fries, With chopped apples, walnuts and tossed with Greek yogurt, Thick, rich yogurt with your choice of topping. Must be 21 to purchase.

Comes with tzatziki , tomato's, and onions and feta cheese. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. The staple of any good Greek spread. DOMINGOS 12pm a 10pm Once the Coronavirus passes I will certainly come in to eat! The not so secret but definitely not well known sister spot to the very popular Kiki's. Served with a side of hand-cut fries. Must be 21 to purchase. I went to Kiki's Grill around 7 pm on a Wednesday. Just great chicken with our homemade recipes. Bar Goto is a Japanese-inspired cocktail bar on the LES where you can get a martini with a lotus blossom and some top-notch bar snacks. Hazy color, sooooo drinkable. Captain Dan's is a Bed-Stuy bar with funky decor and some solid bar food. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect.

Topped with tomato, onion sauce and capers.

Crispy phyllo pie filled with baby spinach, dill and creamy feta. A roasted veggie dish with hearty chunks of zucchini and potato, colorful bell peppers, onions, tomatoes, eggplant, garlic and olive oil. The ideal order for a group is a bunch of souvlaki (you can get 10 for $20), some oregano spiced fries, and plenty of $13 half-liters of Greek wine. The not so secret but definitely not well known sister spot to the very popular Kiki's. Must be 21 to purchase. Jajaja is a vegan Mexican restaurant on the LES. Definitely on the more expensive side. We ordered alot of dishes for a work meeting and 1/2 hr later it was here. Santorini favorite. Layered eggplant, potato, a mix of minced beef and pork, smothered with a velvety house-made bechamel sauce. It was incredible from the lower east side to the west village! We got lamb chops (delish), chicken kebon (super delish and didn't see on the kiki's menu), and some other stuff that I can't even remember now because that 1 liter of wine (for 24 bucks!) Drop us a line and let us know where you’d like us to go next.

Spaghetti with shrimp on the shell, sauteed then thrown in with choice of sauce. 1 other review that is not currently recommended, in Mediterranean, Breakfast & Brunch, Pizza. Walker’s is a Tribeca landmark – a prime example of a Classic NYC Establishment, and a low key spot that attracts an older crowd who enjoy a good burger and some Sports on TV. and analyze traffic to our site and apps. Order food online at Kiki’s, New York City with Tripadvisor: See 157 unbiased reviews of Kiki’s, ranked #1,040 on Tripadvisor among 13,020 restaurants in New York City.

Light, good fruit, balanced acidity. The food was super delicious and fast. I am amazed the owner did not also give the waiter an apron and spatula and stick him in the kitchen. The most disappointing menu item was the octopus that cost $19. We tried going to Kiki's but the wait was nearly an hour and they recommended crossing the street to go to Kiki's Grill where we could be seated immediately. Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. Orange peel flavored traditional sausage. with our advertising and analytics partners. Sauvignon blanc-Assyrtiko blend (50%/50%) clean, explosive fruit and balanced acidity from the assyrtiko grape. Must be 21 to purchase. Come here when you can't get into the main location--my party of three was seated within minutes, while we were quoted an hour and 30 min wait across the street. While nothing…", "I must've passed this place for the hundredth time before I finally tried it and…", "My husband I came here on a Sunday evening at 9:30PM to celebrate our anniversary.…". Beef & lamb sausage Comes with tzatziki , tomato's, and onions. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. was a great and terrible idea. Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. Good acid and minerality- think volcano! Kiki’s Grill & Rotisserie $ $ $ $ Notes of cassis and red currant. VIERNES-SÁBADO 11am a 11:30pm. For all our veggies out there. Kiki herself called to clarify an order. Separate from that it just wasn't good. Funky. Nice light and crisp! Ambience is not *quite* as nice as kiki's but it's much less fussy and pretentious so less stressful all around. Essentially the same menu but (I believe) it has more grill items. Greek yogurt dip prepared with fresh cucumber, dill and garlic. 2020 © The Infatuation Inc. All Rights Reserved. Must be 21 to purchase.

From Chicken and Waffles to our famous Kiki’s Fries, your meal is prepared fresh, never frozen! It also came with pita, which was great to help us finish off the dip.Overall great meal and experience at Kiki's grill! They are offering sit-down dining, tables outside and a few inside.

Kiki’s Grill & Rotisserie - Takeout & Delivery - 15 Photos - Greek - 121 Division St, Chinatown, New York, NY - Restaurant Reviews - Menu - Yelp See All 15 Kiki’s Grill & Rotisserie Simple, smoky eggplant mash topped with crushed walnuts. Anything else to note about them right now? Must be 21 to purchase. ... kiki's new york • kiki's new york photos • kiki's new york location • kiki's new york address • kiki's new york • kiki's new york • It was incredible from the lower east side to the west village! A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. 100% Cabernet franc, smooth, round, rich. I've passed by a thousand times and never noticed this place but thankfully Seamless introduced me when I was in search of a place that delivered both Moussaka and a bottle of Rosé. We also ordered the zucchini chips and the cheese that was on top was overwhelming salty. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. I want to give a special shout out to the hostess this evening, whose name escapes me at the moment, for really going the…". The pita and grilled bread was great and paired really nicely with the dip.We also got the Spanakopita, which was a very delicious spinach pie! Resinated pine wine! Slowly Shirley is the speakeasy-type bar below The Happiest Hour where you can impress a date with fancy cocktails and old-school vibes. See all photos from Sara L. for Kiki’s Grill & Rotisserie. $15 was really reasonable for how fancy the Moussaka was and $20 for a 1.5 liter of wine. The pork was better than the chicken in my opinion, but both were great. Delivery or takeout! Our smaller tastier version of the classic Greek spiced ground beef patty. A beautiful marriage of spinach and basmati rice in a light tomato sauce. Are they offering sit-down dining? 3 honey walnut-filled layers of filo dough. Essentially the same menu but (I believe) it has more grill items. Everything was amazing, though the standouts were the saganaki and zucchini chips! Prices were indeed cheap, but I think you get what you pay for.