Eating Wisely to Manage Diabetes The khoba roti recipe looks amazing & easy to prepare at home. 1. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Consume more fruits, vegetables, moong, oats, matki, whole grains. Paste of 12 red chillies or 5 tbsp Kashmiri chilli powder.. Have used the later one. Chapati is another name for the flatbread roti popular in India and the … Your feedback means a lot! No joking, you can eat it as a Breakfast, or have it with tea or anytime you wanted to eat without guilt. Khoba means lowering down with pressure in Marwadi Language. Just hold the pincers vertically and tweeze all over. 6. Now add mutton pieces but don’t add the extra marinade. Palak Shenga Patal Bhaji (Spinach/Peanuts Gravy), Fish Curry with Coconut Milk (Instant Pot). Make 3 balls out of the kneaded dough. Serve it after a teaspoon Ghee drizzled on the top, Serve Khoba roti  with Dal, Curd or anything you want, 1 tablespoon Black Sesame seeds/ Black Cumin. Yesterday night made KHOBA ROTI accompanied with LAAL MAAS. Breakfast & Healthy Recipes. Enjoy your meal, hope you had fun with us! Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Mince of 5-6 garlic to add at the end or you can used 1 tsp dried garlic bits. Now bake the roti for 20 minutes on middle rack at 180° glipping each side at 10 minutes of interval. Roll out the ball 1/2 centimeter thick bread. Now keep on frying for 15-20 minutes or until you see oil separates. After the pressure releases, let it be covered for 4-5 hours. Growing up, any time when eating out, I was fascinated by the name of the roti and how thin it was and ordered it quite often. Your email address will not be published. Now bake the roti for 20 minutes on middle rack at 180° glipping each side at 10 minutes of interval. But firstly we have to cook it. If you have a tandoor at home I would highly recommend you guys to make it in tandoor and taste the best of it. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Had many recipies of it but wanted an authentic and fully traditional one. Trust me this amazing thing goes perfect with any vegetable or Dal. Now add curd accompanied with 1 cup water. Add enough water and make a firm, pliable dough. 4. I wonder which is mouth watering, khoba roti or roomali roti . Missed out on our mailers?Our mailers are now online! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. One of my Marwari friend’s granny passed this recipe to me and really it was drooling while listening only.