KFC Corporation, based in Louisville, Kentucky, is one of the few brands in America that can boast a rich, decades-long history of success and innovation. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}, Best fried chicken on island! Scan this QR Code and enter your order details, WHAT MADE US GREAT IS STILL WHAT MAKES US GREAT. I do have some gripes though. List of Locations: Anigua, Barrigada, Dededo, Mangilao, Tamuning, Yigo, GPO, and Micronesia Mall The prices aren't too bad. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Your Email Address (will not be shown below). They have local dishes as well which give you some options but in the end I only go here if I'm craving fried chicken plain and simple. 0 friends. PHONE NUMBER. Nothing. .css-1c2abjj{width:16px;height:16px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-1c2abjj::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1c2abjj::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1c2abjj svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;} http://kfcguam.com/classic-meals/. Existing KFC operators have a protected territory of 1.5 miles or 30,000 people, whichever is smaller. Phone number (671) 637-4532. 1 other review that is not currently recommended. SEND US YOUR RESUME. The purpose of this site is supply you with their phone number and address as well as share your thoughts about KFC. The gravy that they have tastes better than the ones I've tasted at the states or the Philippines. I usually get it with just ham but every time I've gone they charge me a build your own. Which is why KFC has been working so hard to keep our kitchens open, no matter what. OPERATING TIME: 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM. Kedesh A. Clarksville, TN. Your finidenit would be … WHAT MADE US GREAT IS STILL WHAT MAKES US GREAT. Know, more than ever, we want to hear from you. *required Bringing your KFC GUAM menu to our mainlanders would introduce a tease of our Chamoro food. I asked the lady which front since there are technically two entrances the lady just kept repeating "please wait at the front". Although I was the only one there, I still had to wait and was asked to wait at the front. The food.. it's KFC. Best fried chicken on island! 107 talking about this. KFC in Yigo, reviews by real people. KFC MANGILAO. Messed up almost everything on the order the sandwich tasted like it was sitting for the longest time. Your finidenit would be loved by many. Note: This is not to be used to contact KFC Corporate Offices nor is this site affiliated with them in any way. KFC Corporation, based in Louisville, Kentucky, is one of the few brands in America that can boast a rich, decades-long history of success and innovation. KFC Corporation, based in Louisville, Kentucky, is one of the few brands in America that can boast a rich, decades-long history of success and innovation. Probably the best tasting fried chicken in the food court. Wow, so helpful. The place is clean. Learn more. In need of your favorite KFC Comfort food? Get Directions. 71 reviews. Contact KFC to give us feedback, apply for jobs, get KFC nutritional information, request sponsorship and get community relations information. 4022 KFC Locations in the United States. I recommend it totally to the people in the United States. Well yesterday on the way home from work I went to WENDY’s and they again screwed up my order … I ordered an 1/2 pound hamburger with NO Cheeze! KFC DEDEDO. Find KFC / Kentucky Fried Chicken reviews and more. I tried the breakfast menu recently and went through the drive-thru. Working at KFC company-owned or independent franchisee restaurants is more than a job! Not a big deal. Um, maybe if you listened you would know that I'm already ordering from the breakfast menu. I'm not sure if this lady was having a bad day, but I could definitely sense the "I don't want to be here right now" mood. I ordered the Chicken Fried Rice Bowl and the Chicken Rice Bowl and while I ordered, the lady started saying the lunch menu doesn't start until after 10 am. Although I was the only one there, I still had to wait and was asked to wait at the front. It's a dollar difference. I asked the lady which front since there are technically two entrances the lady just kept repeating "please wait at the front". Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Bringing your KFC GUAM menu to our mainlanders would introduce a tease of our Chamoro food. I recommend it totally to the people in the United States. Connect with KFC / Kentucky Fried Chicken, Catering Services in Tamuning, Guam. Delivery & Pickup Options - 3 reviews of KFC "Service is pretty decent here. The Chicken Fried Rice Bowl tasted okay but it was a bit dry. LET US COME TO YOU! Useful. Bringing your KFC GUAM menu to our mainlanders would introduce a tease of our Chamoro food. But when you go every…". .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. I always get a one topping pizza. It tastes similar to a Mashed Potato Bowl but with rice instead. In terms of what I ordered, I liked the Chicken Rice Bowl. Connect with KFC / Kentucky Fried Chicken, Catering Services in Tamuning, Guam. Good To Go delivers for over 70 of Guam's most popular restaurants. I'm not sure if this lady was having a bad day, but I could definitely sense the "I don't want to be here right now" mood. I usually don't have a problem when it comes to the service at KFC but this visit in particular left me turned off. Yelp. So today I ate dinner at Kentucky Fried Chicken and the service and food was perfect I recommend this eating here ! When I finally got my order the lady just handed it to me to without a "sorry for the wait" or "thank you for your order". When I finally got my order the lady just handed it to me to without a "sorry for the wait" or "thank you for your order". KFC Corporation, based in Louisville, Kentucky, is one of the few brands in America that can boast a rich, decades-long history of success and innovation. I usually don't have a problem when it comes to the service at KFC but this visit in particular left me turned off. The dive through wasn't thought out very well. I ordered the Chicken Fried Rice Bowl and the Chicken Rice Bowl and while I ordered, the lady started saying the lunch menu doesn't start until after 10 am. Yigo, Guam. Fill yourself up with my $5 Fill Up®, or fill up the whole family with my $20 Family Fill Up™ Come on guys! Your finidenit would be loved by many. 72 friends. "They came from the states it's been opened here in Guam nothing different about it if you tried the one's in the states then you'll love it here too worker's just can't same to smile more often", "Not a bad place at all. So Good, So Guam! TELEPHONE NUMBER: 646-6185. In difficult times, it’s the little things that make us feel normal – like enjoying your favourite meal. Search by city and state or ZIP code. SHARE US YOUR EXPERIENCE. Yelp is a fun and easy way to find, recommend and talk about what’s great and not so great in Yigo and beyond. KFC Corporation, based in Louisville, Kentucky, is one of the few brands in America that can boast a rich, decades-long history of success and innovation. Find KFC / Kentucky Fried Chicken reviews and more. WHAT MADE US GREAT IS STILL WHAT MAKES US GREAT. Embed review. Recommended Reviews. Nothing. "They came from the states it's been opened here in Guam nothing different about it if you tried the one's in the states then you'll love it here too worker's just can't same to smile more often", "How could you write a bad review about this place? Um, maybe if you listened you would know that I'm already ordering from the breakfast menu. Your review will be posted and available for anyone to read so please keep that in mind when posting personal information. Cancel. Bringing your KFC GUAM menu to our mainlanders would introduce a tease of our Chamoro food. The official Internet headquarters of Kentucky Fried Chicken and its founder, Colonel Sanders Food is delicious but their servings are smaller than other KFCs. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. TELEPHONE NUMBER: 637-4532. Learn more. Staff is always welcoming and kind. Also if your on a budget get the rice bowl, you probably won't finish it and it's about $3.49 it's like the mash bowl but rice instead of mash potatoes :), Potluck, lazy style: $8   Small tray rice (large $16)$33  Bucket of chicken 21pc $24  15pc$15  9pc$0    Finadene & plates. WHAT MADE US GREAT IS STILL WHAT MAKES US GREAT. I'm not expecting a fresh never frozen chicken I'm expecting KFC … PHONE NUMBER. ... Yigo, Guam 96910. Kentucky Fried Chicken Guam Phone Number: Anigua (671) 472-8155 Dededo (671) 637-4532 Mangilao (671) 734-5325 Tamuning (671) 646-6185 Micronesia Mall (671) 633-4565 Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! I recommend it totally to the people in the United States. I even asked the order taker “please no cheeze” … I than paid again I asked “Please No Cheeze on my burger” … when I was given my food I asked “No Cheeze On The Burger Right” the girl respond “NO Cheeze Sir”… Well when I got home and sat down to watch TV and enjoy his Wendy’s Hamburger I found that burger had double cheeze the staff of Wendy’s does not listen. TELEPHONE NUMBER: 734-5325. KFC Corporation, based in Louisville, Kentucky, is one of the few brands in America that can boast a rich, decades-long history of success and innovation. Funny. Wow, so helpful. The bathrooms are outside... kinda like … OPERATING TIME: 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM. WHAT MADE US GREAT IS STILL WHAT MAKES US GREAT. Also if your on a budget get the rice bowl, you probably won't finish it and it's about $3.49 it's like the mash bowl but rice instead of mash potatoes :)