//alert('Proceed as element is not empty. kfccustomercare@dsg.co.za You can call, email us or fill in the form below. Gib einfach oben in das Suchfeld Deine Adresse ein und schau nach, ob einer unserer Lieferpartner in Deine Straße liefert. About Us. … str = $.trim(str); ©KFC, Inc. All rights reserved. We are always eager to hear from you. The KFC name, logos and related marks are trademarks of KFC, Inc. PEPSI, PEPSI-COLA, PEPSI MAX and the Pepsi Globe are registered trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. KFC delivery in the Philippines is as easy as dialing 887-8888. Items availability, prices, participation, delivery areas, charges and minimum purchase requirements for delivery may vary. KFC NEAR ME. Whether you are calling to place orders directly with your closest KFC fried chicken restaurant or you want to share any feedback, we are here for you. } else { KFC Delivery. View Meals for One as well as For Sharing Meals options to order your preferred KFC Meals today. Don’t forget to search our Deals Menu with the latest and best offers for you from KFC Qatar. if (str) { Food, Fashion, Beauty, Love and Diet Tips, The #1 Thing To Cook With For Weight Loss, Nordstrom Rack is having a major sale on cashmere (but the sale ends tomorrow), Social-media star Olivia Culpo and her sisters share their quarantine obsessions—and their new clothing line, Jhene Aiko says she noticed ‘potential predators’ when she entered the music industry at 13, The best deals from Walmart's massive early Black Friday event—including a 32-inch TV for $88. It is really so good and addictive. Find A KFC; Contact Us; KFC Delivery Hotline 1300-222-888; FAQ; Terms and Conditions; Find your nearest restaurant. Food Delivery Tags: Delivery, Food Delivery. Quality Assurance Halal Policy Nutrition Facts. Buckets, Burger, Hot Wings®, Crispys, Filet Bites und Co. für daheim? For those who are low in budget, you can try out their flavor shots meal that is only somewhere around 60 pesos (about 2 dollars almost). At KFC© Qatar, we are passionate about delivering on the Colonel’s promise to always serve chicken that is Finger Lickin’ Good®! It can satisfy your immediate hunger and enjoy their world famous chicken recipe and gravy. Menu FAQ Terms and Conditions. Welcome Guest! KFC NEAR ME. Das geht ab sofort in vielen Städten! KFC Near My Location helps you find the closest KFC Qatar fast food restaurant serving the freshest and most delicious fried chicken meals to your doorstep. I tried it out myself last Sunday and I surely enjoyed it. Services. You can call us on our delivery line numbers. … Gift Vouchers Catering Birthday Party. Kentucky Fried Chicken or KFC has one of the best fried chicken recipes in the world. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. While thinking of what to order, I figured I should go for KFC, because it is something that’s really good for a decent price. Find a KFC Sign Up / Sign In. It is really that simple. START MY ORDER . There are even fruit shakes and other desserts! R0,00 Add a new address Cancel. 0. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) have to be filled in. Food . If you are in the Philippines, it is really not hard to get KFC food delivered. } For your kids, there are meals that are prepared especially for them that comes with free toys. Click here to find your nearest restaurant Mr D Food Get FREE delivery on your first order. Dann klick auf das Logo Deines Wunsch-Lieferanten und lass Dir Deine liebsten KFC Leckereien bis an die Wohnungstür liefern. We are always eager to hear from you.