(ಉ. The general pitch or tone of a sentence or utterance. (computing): In a relational database, a field used as an index into another table (not necessarily unique). Usage Frequency: 2 Usage Frequency: 1 used by ordinary native speakers, Getting accustomed to the way native speakers speak in real (casual) Kannada conversation. A piece of information (e.g. components in a metal detector are usually two coils of wire. Human translations with examples: हुनर, चाबी, कौशल, [key], कुंजी, telugu, कुंजीः, meaning, स्किल्स, punjabi, जीवन कौशल. Use this free dictionary to get the definition of friend in Kannada and also the definition of friend in English. Quality: The last board of a floor when laid down. Hello, this is Vinay from Bangalore, English is my strongest language and I also speak 3 other Indian languages fluently i.e Hindi, Kannada and Telugu. Reference: Mangeshrao@gmail.com. Usage Frequency: 1 A woman in herself is a full circle and complete within herself she has inside her the potency to fight for whatever is right! By continually participating in a particular hobby, one can acquire substantial skill and knowledge in that area. by scratching with an implement such as a key. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2018-04-03 (computing) A key or key combination involved in a keyboard shortcut. A key or key combination involved in a keyboard shortcut. Reference: Anonymous. Examples persuasive essays middle school students how to write george washington university essays?Descriptive essay about language princeton college admission essay, digital marketing dissertations, essay on mahatma gandhi's life inspires me to in 400 words. On this occasion, we should endeavor building a better world where men and women live harmoniously, free of violence and discrimination.” Making a friend in the Kannada-speaking culture. serving as an essential component; "a cardinal rule"; "the central cause of the problem"; "an example that was fundamental to the argument"; "computers are fundamental to modern industrial structure", any of 24 major or minor diatonic scales that provide the tonal framework for a piece of music.