Beans (green, black, garbanzo, kidney, navy, pinto), Greens (chard, collard greens, kale, mustard greens, spinach), Seeds (flax, pumpkin, sesame, and sunflower), Add these two numbers together and then subtract that number from your goal calories. This sweet and spicy recipe is popular in my house year round and always hits the spot when the need for something sweet (but with a kick) hits me. 4 green onions chopped Recipe from: kitchme.com, Bring a taste of Brazil to your home with this Spicy Brazilian Fish Stew! If you think that number seems like a lot you might want to try increasing your protein intake with protein powder. Clean bulking is the answer to stacking on muscle without getting overly fat. Its super easy to make, and it keeps well in the fridge. This is packed out with flavours! Either add strawberries or blueberries to the batter or place them on top after baking. Recipe from: tasteaholics.com, Dress up some green beans and bake them in a delicious Parmesan crust to create Green Bean Fries! Monitor Your Bodies Response and Adjust, Porcupine Meatballs in Creamy Tomato Sauce, Spicy Beef & Cucumber Salad With Cashew Raita, Stuffed Spaghetti Squash with Tomato and Ground Beef, Steak with mustard sauce and chilli pumpkin mash, Low Carb Cheeseburger Meatloaf (Keto, Gluten Free), Importance Of Macros For Body Composition. Recipe from: paleorecipe.com, These soft, fudgy, rich and luscious treats will appease your craving for a treat, while providing plenty of healthy fats and maintaining your ketosis. These roasted cinnamon vanilla cashews are easy, but take a long time in the oven (and are totally worth it). This leads to the eventual binge eating and feeling bad about yourself. It’s high in protein and best of all, low in carbs. 1 cup/250 ml chicken stock You can mix and match different ingredients to achieve any flavor combination you can think of. Why You Should Get Most Of Your Calories From Nutritious Foods. They’re all loaded with healthy fats and low on carbohydrates. They are NO BAKE so they are easy to make, decadent, rich, and super creamy! Recipe from: myketokitchen.com, If you prefer a milder curry them this one is for you. Oh and I forgot to say, it tastes great too! Recipe from: damndelicious.net, Looking for a simple, one-dish recipe that makes leftovers disappear, but still tickles all those discerning taste buds? How could you possibly eat a diet of pizza and ice cream and still maintain a lean athletic physique? If you want to gain muscle as quickly as possible you are going to have to put on some fat as well. Recipe from: howtothisandthat.com, Finally, a guilt-free chocolate bar that tastes ‘real’ and helps with weight loss. And, boy, does it fill you up! It is super tasty! This is a really easy recipe that you can alter depending on what you have in the cupboard. Today, I’d like to share one of my favourite fat bomb recipes: Maple & Pecan Fudge. Yes, lowering your fat intake can help you lose weight, as it drastically reduces your caloric intake. It tastes outrageously delicious! It has a kick to it but it’s delicious! Eat only junk food and you can lose weight, sounds pretty good right? When on a clean bulk you should aim for a 10 to 15% surplus of calories. You’ll not only be indulging in a chocolatey pudding, but you’ll be getting in your fats from the avocado. Food is a source of essential nutrients that your body needs to stay healthy, it is more than just a source of macronutrients. It will become one of your favourite keto meals! Recipe from: ketosizeme.com, Creamy, fudgey and crunchy are just a few words to describe these amazing keto no bake cookies. Because the amount of calories you consume will have the biggest effect on your weight loss or gain. Combine this low carb chicken with a side of cauliflower mash and you’re set. Dirty Bulking – Do you have to eat big to get big? In fact Dan Quibell did an experiment where he only ate bacon for 30 days straight. The goal is to not put on any more fat than is required to optimally build your muscles. Recipe from: grassfedgirl.com, This is a easy recipe to follow, once all of the prep work is done its simply down to the slow cooker to do all the work. 1/2 teaspoon cumin sliced scallions or chives for garnish (optional). Inspired by everyones favourite, buffalo wings, this keto dinner will be a hit at your place. Recipe from: heyketomama.com, Bacon and Egg Mini Crustless Quiche is a little favourite of mine. If that sounds like you, you’ve come to the right place. Recipe from: tasteaholics.com, I love Pad Thai and luckily zucchini makes a great low carb alternative to noodles. Do you find it difficult to get enough protein from your food sources? Let me know your thoughts in the comments section below. The most important part of counting macros is tracking your results and making slight adjustments moving forward. You might have heard that the best way to lose fat is to cut out all of the carbs from your diet. 1 tablespoon sesame oil Recipe from: fit2father.com, This is a nice and warming option. And yes while you can follow an iifym (if it fits your macros) style of eating and still have a good looking physique, there are more to foods than simply protein, carbs and fats. Recipe from: iheartumami.com, This Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Meatloaf is delicious and tasty. 121 Easy Keto Snacks To Cure Your Cravings (Sweet & Savoury) This post may contain affiliate links. Gluten-free, keto, sugar-free & healthy. Follow this cycle until you’re happy with your overall muscle size and development. Thankfully, it’s not as much of a head-scratcher as you might think. To put it simply, your body’s ability to build muscle is directly related to the amount of fuel (food) your provide it. Dairy-free and vegan options. For example lets say that it’s payday and you received $2000 in your account. Such a simple thing, but it fills so many needs. They are really good and full of healthy fats and proteins. It’s always nice to find a tasty dessert recipe that is sugar free, low carb and ketogenic. Recipe from: lowcarbmaven.com, This crowd pleasing keto cheesy spinach stuffed chicken breast recipe is so incredibly tasty that nobody will care (or even believe) that it’s low carb and gluten free! They’re not my favourite food in the world but I know a lot of keto dieters love them, so they had to be part of the list. I didn’t think almonds could go so well with coconut, but they definitely do. Is this happens to you add 100 to 150 calories to your protein and/or carbs allowance and see how your body responds over the next 10 days. It requires minimal ingredients and requires only a little effort to make. The first time I made these, I was amazed at how well they turned out. After all, two is better than one! Bulking isn’t good or bad, it is how you bulk that makes all the difference. While you’re looking to put yourself in a caloric surplus when bulking, eating too many calories won’t give you any extra muscle building advantages. 2 ounces crumbled feta cheese, Gyro Sandwiches As long as you stick to your calories you can eat as many carbs as you like and not put on fat. Ladies and gentlemen let me introduce: the coconut chocolate bar, one of the best low carb snacks you will try! Recipe from: thecookreport.co.uk, This Vegan Keto Crack Slaw is so tasty, its addictive! These recipes take the hard work out of it for you. Each ebook contains 30 recipes. ½ cup chopped mushrooms ... sweet, and all around perfect. As long as you are sticking to the right amounts of macros for your goals you can eat some foods that aren’t necessarily classed as “healthy” and still lose weight and build muscle. Put simply this is the base amount of calories that your body requires to produce energy needed to keep your body functioning. 3 tbsp sour cream, full fat To find your BMR use the following equations ( I have included the equations for kg and lbs): BMR = 66 + (6.23 x weight in pounds) + (12.7 x height in inches) – (6.8 x age in years). If you stick to a slight 10% surplus you will slowly put on fat over a matter of months. That said the formula’s above may not work perfectly for you right out of the box. Recipe from: ditchthecarbs.com, Such a simple thing, but it fills so many needs. If your weight isn’t dropping you are probably eating more calories than you are burning. Recipe from: healthfulpursuit.com, 1 minute keto muffins are my latest go-to recipe. These low carb cookies are the perfect recipe to make for any occasion; make them for keto workplace treats, a sneaky treat for yourself, or a sneaky healthy treat for the kids. You can figure out your TDEE by multiplying your BMR by your level of activity: The number that you get by multiplying your BMR by your level of activity is the amount of calories you need on a daily basis to maintain weight. Secondly it allows you to bulk for many months before your fat levels start getting too high. This is perfect for when you are craving a traditional Spag bol but need to stay Keto! lean ground beef The ketogenic diet is a widely popular diet that is attracting more and more people because of its ability to turn your body into a fat burning machine.