All Rights Reserved.Natural Force is a registered trademark of Natural Force Benefit Co. in the United States and other countries.Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Refund Policy | Accessibility | Sitemap, Keto Iced Coffee: Low Carb Salted Caramel Cold Brew with MCTs, Prefer to talk? Love salted caramel – I know I would really enjoy this very much. If you are looking for something special to sip this fall, try this salted caramel cream coffee. I ‘ll have to give that a try! Featuring our Caramel Keto Coffee Creamer, which contains 0g of sugar and no added sweetener, this rich, low carb salted caramel cold brew will not only satisfy your taste buds, but it will also increase your ketone production, boost your energy, and get your metabolic fire roaring! The coffee is flavored with Torani Sugar Free Salted Caramel Syrup, the whipped cream is flavored with Torani Sugar Free S’mores Syrup and it’s topped with a low carb caramel sauce. Thanks Tina, S’mores is by far my favorite because I like whipped cream on many different things and it just tastes great in smoothies too! Add the cream and s'mores syrup to a mixing bowl. I always like PSL at the beginning of fall but get sick of it by the end. Keto Coffee with Caramel Sauce. Sugar-free caramel sauce also makes a wonderful addition to a warm cup of coffee. (I’m using the power of positive thinking!). Your email address will not be published. Don’t you want to take a sip of this salted caramel cream low carb coffee drink? NO ARTIFICIAL Colors • Flavors • Sweeteners Say hello to a keto iced coffee you can actually feel good about! I am loving everything about this drink! BETTER//BROTH is loaded up with ketones, protein, amino acids, N8 Bioavailability Blend, C-Med 100® and vitamins B6 and B12. This sugar is naturally occurring in many foods you already eat like raisins and figs. Do I really have to wait for fall to have this? on the Foodie Pro Theme, This post contains affiliate links. You may also like this low carb German chocolate cake coffee drink recipe! I hapoened to find some evaporated milk in my cabinet at the last minute. This recipe was sponsored by Torani, all opinions are my own. Add the salted caramel syrup to the coffee and mix. This keto salted caramel is great on desserts, drizzled on top of some whipped cream, or it makes a great addition to your keto coffee for some caramel flavor. There are 3 components to this coffee recipe. FALL is my favourite time for FOOD!! Here's the sign up). It tasted like So let’s make this new fall coffee flavor winner. Natural Force Caramel Keto Coffee Creamer, 1 tsp Lakanto Maple Flavored Sugar-Free Syrup (optional). This is my fiance’s favorite flavor combo! My husband would love this one very much. This post contains affiliate links. It came out soooooo good! Call to order (844) 927-3733. I’m not personally a big PSL fan, but my cousin is ga-ga for it! Whisk and simmer until the sweetener dissolves and it thickens and becomes a syrup. Caramel creams just happen to be my hubby’s favorite candy and I think it’s the perfect flavor for a warming cup of coffee. This month Torani is having a contest between us bloggers to come up with the new “pumpkin spice latte” flavor using their syrups so I’m hoping this caramel cream coffee drink will be the winner. I decided to try something new this year with one of Torani’s 100+ flavor options and came up with this salted caramel cream low carb coffee drink. It was a little too buttery flavored, so I added 2 more tbsp evaporated milk to counter it and it was perfect. Sounds delish! LowCarbCrave.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Just about 10 seconds and then shake well. And please check out and follow Torani on Facebook and Instagram for more recipe inspiration! You all know I love my Torani Sugar Free Syrups. Mmmm, I love salted caramel! You might even have to warm it a bit in the microwave. So let’s make this new fall coffee flavor winner. I cannot wait to give it a try. I was just about to brew me up some coffee and now I absolutely have to have this in my coffee. You can find the Torani Sugar Free Syrups here. Caramel Cream Coffee Drink Recipe. This Coffee Creamer is Amazing! Thank you for sharing this great recipe. It looks so good and right now I’m feeling so tired. Absolutely love this method! For more information visit our. I used 1/2 cup for 1 batch. Both the flavor and the caffeine would do it. I make so many recipes with these syrups because there are over 30 sugar free flavors to pick from and they are all delicious. Using a saucepan, melt butter until it starts to brown, then add in heavy cream and sweetener. OMG…this looks delicious. Store in the refrigerator until ready to use. This is great mid afternoon for me because I need a little caffeine and the sweetness makes it feel like a treat! Store in the fridge or use right away. Spoon or pipe whipped cream on top and then drizzle some of the caramel sauce. Nutrition Facts: 109 Calories, 10g Fat, 3g Net Carbs, 1g Protein, Allergen Info: Peanut-free, seafood-free, shellfish-free, egg-free, dairy-free, soy-free, gluten-free. You must have been reading my mind. Copyright © 2009-2020 Natural Force. How brilliant! (Want to get recipes like this by email? #PumpkinSoBasic  There are SO many ways you can use these syrups. This sugar-free frappuccino is rich, sweet, and creamy! I am Keto and I LOVE Coffee and have a hard time finding Good Coffee Creamer that fits the Keto Lifestyle but I don’t have to look anymore!!! In a blender, add all the ingredients (except for topping ingredients) and blend until smooth. Say hello to a keto iced coffee you can actually feel good about! Add in the cream and sweeter and simmer for about 10 minutes until it reduces and thickens. I think we got the winner right here . The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. YUM! BETTER//BROTH Salted Caramel is good for more than the soul. The information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with your physician, and should not be construed as individual medical advice. Low Carb Cheesy Chorizo Dip – Spicy Meat and 4 Cheeses in this Delicious Appetizer ». If you are on a low carb diet they can be your new best friend. This recipe will make a lot of whipped cream and believe me, you will want to use it on everything! I mix a tablespoon and a half of the cocoa mocha and a tablespoon of salted caramel to make my own version of a salted caramel … To make the whipped cream, add cold heavy cream along with s’mores syrup and whip until creamy. COPYRIGHT © 2020 - LOW CARB CRAVE. Simply spoon the caramel into a hot cup of coffee. It is like having dessert in a cup. In a glass, mason jar, or insulated travel mug, combine all ingredients and mix with a spoon until evenly combined. I’ll be picking up some Torani to make this, Hey Marisa, Torani has soooo many flavors to choose from I think you would have to find something you would like@. Featuring our Caramel Keto Coffee Creamer, which contains 0g of sugar and no added sweetener, this rich, low carb salted caramel cold brew will not only satisfy your taste buds, but it will also increase your ketone production, boost your energy, and get your metabolic fire roaring! Looks so good. There are 3 components to this coffee recipe. It certainly would perk me up. If you are looking for something special to sip this fall, try this salted caramel cream low carb coffee drink. Required fields are marked *, Privacy Policy   About   Cookie Policy   Instagram   Shop   Subscribe   Misc, Copyright © 2020 My Life Cookbook - low carb healthy everyday recipes. the flavours are amazing. It is blended to perfection and only takes 5 minutes to make. For more information visit our policies page. This looks the ideal winter drink – I love these types of coffee shop coffees, but they are so expensive. This is so freaking awesome! ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, Sugar-Free Caramel Frappuccino Recipe (Keto Style). His birthday is coming up and I think I’ll have this drink waiting for him when he wakes up!