To the person that claims these aren't keto you must be new to this woe. ? Thanks for the recipe! Delight your taste buds when you toss together these Keto Peanut Butter Cookies. You can even make them with different nut butters to your liking.. My all-time favorite nut butter next to peanut butter is cashew butter... and trust me when I say keto cashew cookies dunked in cashew milk are highly addicting.. For a bit of a different flavor, Perfect Keto has a great low carb nut butter … Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a cookie sheet. 12g of carbs for one serving is not keto if your goal is to stay under 20 carbs in a day. Bake for 10-12 minutes then remove from the oven and let sit on the pan to cool for about 5 minutes. Low carb yes but not keto. Be sure to mix all the ingredients thoroughly. Perhaps I am misunderstanding the size of a serving but it wasn't listed. Thankyou. Of course, this doesn’t have to be done with a fork. My fitness pal shows everything you need to figure out your net carbs. I have been on the keto diet for only 4 days now and really craving sweets. Just be sure to blend the peanuts by themselves for about a minute.. add half the oil, blend another minute, then the remaining oil, salt and sweetener. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Right out of the oven the cookies are quite crumbly. FYI there’s a website that helps you set up mfp for keto (including showing net carbs). Amount is based on available nutrient data. You can even use a powdered sweetener for an even smoother cookie. These keto peanut butter cookies only require 3 ingredients: peanut butter, keto-friendly sweetener, and an egg. Learn how your comment data is processed. I will also add some salt as I miss the saltiness of regular peanut butter. Preheat your oven to 160C/320F. Roll the mixture into heaped tablespoon-sized balls and press onto your cookie sheet. (Save 15% using promo code MOSCATOMOM), Related Article: 15 Best Keto Cookies Recipes. Bake cookies for about 12 minutes and let cool at least 5 minutes before serving. An app was introduced to me recently- Cronometer! Cookies won’t look finished at first. Traditionally, this is done with a fork, which results in criss-cross fork marks. They came out a bit crumbly though. Thanks. Be careful not to make the cookie too thin. I set mine up and love it. These were so easy and quick to make, and he loved them! The ridgier (if that’s a word), the better. ; Roll into balls - Using your hands, roll the peanut butter cookie dough into 1-inch balls and place ½ an inch apart on the prepared pan. You must wait for them to cool for the best results. ? https://www.isavea2z.com/3-ingredient-keto-peanut-butter-cookies-recipe They will firm up and get crunchy once cooled. Sometimes I mix my nut butters, anyway you do it, its delicious! Depending on the brand of keto peanut butter you have, you might also like to … I like crunchy peanut butter cookies so I open the oven and give it 10 minutes then put the cookies back in for a few hours to crisp them up. Add chocolate chips - You can add keto-friendly chocolate chips to turn these into keto peanut butter chocolate chips cookies. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Kinda rude to show up on someone's blog, taking advantage of their hard work, getting something for free, not even saying thank you and then barking orders about what not to recommend. You only need 4 ingredients to make them, with the option of using either almond flour or coconut flour. Copyright © 2020 Everyday Ketogenic on the Cookd Pro Theme, Keto Cream of mushroom soup https://everydayketoge, Stick with your keto lifestyle even through the ho, While eating healthy, you don’t have to miss out, There’s nothing like a delicious and decadent Ke, Make breakfast exciting again with these Keto Blue, Make your dinner one to remember when you whip up. Great recipe. Stir with a spatula until fully incorporated. Subscribe for Free Recipes to Your Inbox! Bake 12 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. https://www.myketokitchen.com/keto-recipes/low-carb-peanut-butter-cookies As an employee of Apogee, any affiliate links from our clients are at 0% commission and two-tiered referrals are at $0. Delicious! Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. I have used everything from monk fruit to Swerve and they all taste great to me. To the person that claims these aren't keto you must be new to this woe. If you loved my Keto Peanut Butter Cookies or Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies, you are going to really love these Keto Chocolate Cheesecake […], […] Peanut Butter Cookies: This is our favorite keto peanut butter cookies recipe. The BEST Keto peanut butter cookies are crunchy on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside and are only 1 Net carb per cookie! Another important tip is to make sure you let the cookies cool completely before eating. Everyone is asking for the recipe... brought them to work. For chewier cookies, do not press too thin before baking. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Thanks for sharing!! Many natural peanut butter can be very bitter and may have a different texture than your standard favorite. 2 months into Keto and been trying to steer clear of too many “sweets” to break the terrible sweet tooth habit of mine, but these look like just the right balance! Watch the bake. They’re more likely to do this after being frozen. I would estimate the net carbs around 2-3 per cookie For a bit of a different flavor, Perfect Keto has a great low carb nut butter that uses a blend of macadamia nuts,  cashews, and coconut butter mixed with MCT oil and real vanilla beans. ; Combine ingredients - In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well. This is a wonderful recipe, one that I have used many time. Follow these instructions on how to make the best keto peanut butter cookies recipe and you’ll be cooking them all the time as a ready to go low-carb snack. If you enjoyed these Keto Peanut Butter Cookies or have questions, please let me know in the comment section below or even on social media! Be sure to mix all the ingredients thoroughly. Bake in the oven for 12-18 minutes or until the tops of the cookies are browning, and the edges are beginning to harden. https://www.fittoservegroup.com/low-carb-keto-peanut-butter-cookies I see cookies in my near future. Our Keto Peanut Butter Cookies recipe will have you happily snacking in no time. You can use a bit of oil to make sure it does not stick to your hands. Two tablespoons of natural peanut butter have 16 grams of fat, 8g of protein, and a little over 3grams net carbs. Cookies won’t look finished at first. Very delicious. ), Roasted Cauliflower Tacos with Creamy Cilantro Sauce. I doubled the batch & used Swerve Granular as my sweetener of choice. For exact macro measurements, always calculate your own macros using the exact ingredients that you use. Thank you so much! Reheating - Be careful reheating these cookies as they will dry out and fall apart easily. It only takes three ingredients, all three of which you most likely already have in your fridge or pantry. These cookies are great. My son is on the keto diet, but missed his peanut butter/chocolate combination in Reese's. Hi, This recipe is very easy. Roll into about 1-inch balls and use a greased fork to press flat. I have not made this recipe because I am on a Keto diet - what is your definition of keto? Then using a spoon, scoop out a bit of the mixture and roll into about a 1" ball using your hands. These are fragile cookies - These cookies can’t take a beating and come out in one piece. By Fioa. Store in air tight container in the refrigerator. It can be accomplished with any items like the bottom of a glass, the back of a spoon, or even just your own hand. Filed Under: Keto Recipes Tagged With: Cookies, keto, Peanut butter. Tag me on Instagram @lynsey.kmetz or use the buttons below to share it on Pinterest! Save Pin Print. Cuisine: American. Decadent and extremely easy, you’ll be hooked on the first bite. . So does 1 cookie have 6grams of carbohydrate. Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies | The BEST Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe For Keto, Keto At McDonalds | 19+ Low Carb Keto McDonalds Menu Items You HAVE To Try, Keto Mozzarella Sticks | The BEST, Easy, Low Carb Mozzarella Sticks For Keto, Keto Tuna Salad | The BEST, Easy, Low Carb Tuna Salad Recipe For Keto, Keto Chocolate Cake | The BEST Easy Low Carb Cake Recipe For Keto, https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtag/js?id=UA-73393304-1.