My name is Arman Liew, and I’m stoked to have you here! My secret tips and tricks to DELICIOUS healthy desserts that DON'T taste healthy! Some of my favorites include these strawberry cookie bars, chocolate chip cookie bars, and peanut butter cookie bars. These Keto No Bake Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars are such a delicious low carb dessert!!. Healthy peanut butter jelly bars can keep at room temperature but are best stored in the fridge. Remove cookie bars from the oven and allow to cool in the pan completely, before slicing into bars. Press down so that it is even. Frozen cookie bars will keep for at least 6 months. I’ve got lots of yummy dessert recipes that will satisfy your sweet tooth. Make sure your dough is crumbly but soft enough that it can be formed together into a chunk if you squish it in your hand. In a seperate small bowl, combine your wet ingredients. I love peanut butter and if you do too, check out these recipes for Peanut Butter Mousse, Peanut Butter Bites, Peanut Butter Cookies, and even a Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie! The peanut butter is creamy and salty, while the jelly is sweet and adds texture. These look delicious, however, how are you coming up with the net carbs? Peanut Butter Jelly Cookie bars are freezer friendly and will keep well frozen for up to 6 months. My favourite kind of keto dessert recipe. After losing 120 lbs simply by switching to a ketogenic lifestyle, I’m here to help and inspire others by sharing tips, encouragement, and easy low-carb recipes. The jelly filling you can either use homemade keto friendly jam OR no sugar added store-bought jam. While the crust is baking, prepare the filling. Remove from the oven and let cool completely. Leave 1/4 of this crumb mixture in a bowl, and place it into the refrigerator, until ready to sprinkle on the Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and press half of the dough into the pan. In a separate small bowl, combine your flax egg, peanut butter, milk of choice, and vanilla extract and mix very well. These are so reminiscent of my favourite PB and J sandwiches from my childhood. The Big Man’s World ® Arman Liew owns the copyright on all images and text and does not allow for its original recipes, pictures and content to be reproduced anywhere other than this site unless authorization is given. Use an electric mixer to cream the room temperature butter and sweetener in a large bowl on high speed for about 2 minutes. How To: Get Started On The Ketogenic Diet, Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth With Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies. Refrigerating the cookie bars will allow them to keep for up to 7 days, and produce a thicker, gooey center texture. Put the mixer on medium speed, and add the vanilla, eggs, and peanut butter. These Keto No Bake Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars are such a delicious low carb dessert!! This delightful combo is what gave me the idea to create these yummy Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars. This post may contain affiliate links. For thicker, slightly chewier cookie bars, cook for at least 25 minutes. My Dad, the ultimate peanut butter and jelly fan thought these were great as well. You can use this to convert old traditional recipes and create new keto recipes! Begin by preheating the oven to 350 degrees. Put the mixer on medium speed, and add the vanilla, eggs, and peanut butter. (How I did it), Give Into Your Cravings and Watch What Happens, no bake keto peanut butter and jelly bars, Keto No Bake Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars : ketorecipes – Life Recipe, Keto Carrot Mug Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting. Mix until well combined. They are super filling, one piece is really all you need. You can purchase it here and/or read more if you are interested. Thanks for stopping by The Big Man’s World ®. Hi There! Smash the softened berries. Top with strawberries and chocolate chips and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and a toothpick comes out the center 'just' clean. Home » Desserts » Bars and Brownies » Keto Peanut Butter Jelly Bars (Vegan, Paleo). This makes for a super creamy/rich layer. Peanut butter and jelly bars are also freezer friendly and can be stored in the freezer. If the carbs are 21g total with 5g of fiber…. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Bring the berries to a boil and then reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes, until the berries are soft. Just make sure it's pressed down enough to form a layer. Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix well. Made without sugar and without eggs, this peanut butter jelly cookie bar recipe is paleo, vegan and gluten-free! Allow sitting for 10 minutes, until a gel is formed. Slowly add in the almond flour, baking powder, and salt. Only one bowl and NO BAKING required. Tender on the outside, ooey and gooey on the inside, these cookie bars are LOADED with the good stuff. Wrap each cookie bar individually in parchment paper and place in a shallow container or ziplock bag. Nutrition For 1/8th of recipe: 212 calories | 16.5g fat | 5.5g NET carbs | 7.6g protein | 3g fiber. Once cooled, use a sharp knife to slice into 15 equal sized squares. You can use any combination of raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries that you want, but it will change the macros a bit. Combine your wet mixture into the dry mixture and mix well, until fully combined. This is totally optional but if you like my recipes, I now have a $5 guide available with all of the substitutions I use to create every recipe on my site. Mix all of the berries in a bowl. Thank you for being a part of my journey to lose 120 lbs with the ketogenic lifestyle! Cookie bars are pretty much just that. The peanut butter layer of these bars is made with a combination of natural peanut butter and almond flour along with some sugar free maple syrup and a hint of cinnamon. Line a 9×11 inch baking dish with parchment paper. Preheat the oven and line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper and set aside. Add the peanut butter, sugar free maple syrup and water if needed, stir until a crumbly dough forms. They are super filling, one piece is really all you need. Other Nut Butters- Almond butter and cashew butter are great. As with most keto baked goods, the texture actually gets better after they are cooled and set for a few hours. Healthy peanut butter and jelly cookie bars are an easy and delicious low carb dessert recipe ready in 30 minutes! Leftovers can be stored covered at room temperature for up to 2 days or in the fridge for up to a week. If you enjoyed this recipe and would like to publish it on your own website, please re-write it, in your own words and link back to my site and recipe page. When the crust is done par-baking, take it out of the oven and spread the filling evenly over the crust all the way to the sides. 3 Ingredient Paleo Pizza Crusts {keto, low calorie}, 4 Ingredient Protein Brownie Bites (Keto, Vegan, Paleo), 3 Ingredient Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies (Vegan, Gluten Free), 3 Ingredient No Bake Keto Peanut Butter Balls (Paleo, Vegan, Low Carb), Flourless Keto Brownies (Paleo, Vegan, Nut Free), 3 Ingredient Paleo Vegan Coconut Crack Bars (Keto, Sugar Free, No Bake). With the addition of soft and gooey strawberries, it gives the classic PB&J a run for its money! Your email address will not be published. To come up with the net carbs, I subtract the fiber (5) and sugar alcohols (12) from the total carbs. They are like a soft and gooey peanut butter cookie but in bar form! Bake the cookie bars for 20-25 minutes, or until golden on the edges and gooey in the center. It is secretly healthy and low carb and made without any sugar or dairy. In a large mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients and mix well. Required fields are marked *. Any peanut butter and jelly lovers' dream. Spread a little over half of the dough into the prepared pan, reserving the rest of the dough for later. Pour the cookie bar batter into the lined pan and spread out evenly. PB&J bars can be stored in the fridge and will keep fresh for up to 7 days. Take the saucepan off the heat and whisk in swerve and xanthan gum. Keto Peanut Butter Jelly Cookie Bars can be stored at room temperature and will keep for 5 days, covered. Prepare your flax egg (egg substitute) so it has time to firm up and produce a gel-like texture.