Really tasty and fluffy. Awesome! Topped with freshly picked blueberries. Amazing pancakes! The nutrition information is per pancake, so you can plan your portion accordingly! Definitely some of the best pancakes and so easy to flip, even for me! I’d be interested in the toppings others are using (if any). These are so good! Just made these pancakes, added a little bit of cinnamon and it’s like eating French toast!! Lol Always thought that was a nifty old place. Absolutely delicious and I shared the recipe with everyone I added a few dark chocolate chips, bc, why not. Without the xanthan gum, my pancake tore. Fluffy, easy to flip, very tasty. I’m just amazed at how much they taste like regular pancakes. Since the nutrition label is calculated based on the number of servings I input in the plugin, I figured giving the per pancake nutrition information would be the least confusing way for people counting their macros. Definitely a great way to bring pancakes back into my keto life. It’s quite a bit more accurate. It are recipes like this that will make Keto so much easier. It helped but will look for another recipe online. So surprised how they can mimic flavors like that so well! They are delicious and my kids love it too. Thank you for this recipe, it is a breakfast (or dinner like tonight!) I did add blueberries to the pancakes as I could afford the extra carbs, and had a really great meal! There was an error submitting your subscription. Just made these and they were great! These almond flour pancakes take breakfast to the next level: low carb, gluten-free, and over-the-top tasty. Pair with some Walden Farms syrup and its amazing. Thank you!! The recipe plugin I use on the site sources the data from the USDA nutrient database, totals the ingredients, then divvies by the number of servings in the recipe. That’s really helpful, especially for the folks with nut allergies. Here are some other pancake recipes you might want to check out if you don’t have almond flour on hand: Do you have a favorite pancake recipe? Written specifically for female keto dieters and their unique physiology! I even added a few berries and didn’t need or want any syrup. They still fell zpart pn flipping so added another egg. weird – they were *too* fluffy for me! I can’t thank you enough for posting this recipe! Thank you for making a recipe that prepares and tastes so close to the real thing! Thanks for the recipes my hubby who doesn’t fancy pancakes love this too.. 1/4 Tsp Pure Vanilla Extract. Tasted like a perfect cross between bread pudding and a pancake =) thank you for a wonderful recipe and your caring responses to the thread. I had to use about triple the heavy cream suggested here, but maybe it’s because I was using metric measurements and perhaps half a metric cup of almond flour is too much. They keep you full for hours and do not taste gluten free. Most software developers are not keen on the many nuances of recipe writing. , Yes! Tasha, I made these on Sunday to take in for the week (I eat at work) for breakfast – Im doing 4 cakes with an avocado half and my eggs. Thanks! I also used cream cheese in lieu of heavy cream because I didn’t have any. However, afterwards I felt so so tired. Best breakfast find so far. I’m more of a cake pancake gal though…wondering if making the same recipe without separating the egg would be as good. I made a whipped cream with maple flavoring topping and it was fantastic. I have made this dish 3 times this month and my family asks for more. The sweet and salt balance each other out. I’m completely unfamiliar with almond milk but I would either say that was the culprit or perhaps the egg whites were not whipped adequately. That’s so good to know. Batter was so dry I had to add water. Love that you added vanilla, that sounds fantastic! I cut the egg by one, added 1/8 tea xanthan gum, used 1/2 tea swerve, and 1/2 tea vanilla. I tend to use a kitchen scale when measuring out ingredients. I have a legitimate question about the ingredients and the brands used. They are made with low-carb almond flour and protein-rich eggs, but this recipe is not Keto as written because of the maple syrup. I tried the Lakanto one pretty recently (sweetened with monkfruit and erythritol, so it’s low glycemic impact as well) and it was delicious. I wanted blueberry pancakes. Mine are paper-thin flat, more like a crepe than a pancake The recipe did make 8 pancakes, but wish I’d doubled it. I LOVE almond flour baked goods, they are so filling so I don’t need many, so satisfying and they don’t give me any symptoms like gluten filled recipes do. It’s recipes like this that help make Keto easy and enjoyable. Don’t beat those egg whites to stiff peaks, it’s *soft* peaks. Slightly beating the flour/full fat coconut milk,etc mixture before adding the beaten eggs yields 10 pancakes, so one more for breakfast! That’s why I teach keto strategies that honor your preferences and needs. Even though they are on the smaller side, they are very filling! Went well with my “syrup”. I cooked the entire batch, had one serving and froze the rest. I should have mentioned that if you leave out the maple syrup I would leave out most of the salt. I rarely make the claim that any one recipe is the best… but these actually are the best keto pancakes I’ve ever tried. With only 1 net carb each making it a perfect low carb cookie. Great way to start the day. She always hates that stuff. They are delicious. I didn’t think an almond flour pancake could possibly be as good as the buttermilk ones my mom used to make, but these totally satisfy my craving while letting me stick to my paleo diet. At such a small volume, I doubt it would make a huge difference, but if you are tracking carbs and/or macros, you may want to tally up the nutrition data separately from what I’ve included here. My wife can spot a diet Coke from 3 miles away as well as almost anything else that is ‘sugar free’. I’m still going to check back for new recipes all the time but I think I’m gonna stick to the almond butter pancakes recipe that I’ve used for years from this site. Learn how your comment data is processed. I added strawberries and raspberries to top them. Keto pancakes are one of the best breakfast choices when you are on a low carb diet. Fold the egg whites into the batter. I love that they make low carb maple syrup. I’ve made these two mornings in a row. The second time, I doubled the batch and added Lilly’s sugar free chocolate chips and they turned out wonderfully! These pancakes were flippin yummy. Do you think it would be possible to use full fat coconut milk? game changer! Oh my gosh!! You could give it a shot, but I definitely think the texture will be affected. I did use half of the ingredients to make 1 serving. In my family, not everyone follows the keto diet but still, my husband and my kids love these keto pancakes. These are a family FAVORITE. Using an electric mixer, beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until soft peaks form. I used liquid coconut oil for cooking. Just like traditional pancakes, you’ll cook these for about 3 to 4 minutes on one side using low heat, until the batter bubbles a bit on top, and then you’ll flip them over and cook for another 2-3 minutes. I think they are better. If you’re feeling tired and fatigued, there’s a good chance you are low on electrolytes. It even turned out with table cream instead of whipping cream. Oh and would these be better reheated in microwave or toaster oven? Almond flour needs something better at binding, but you might want to try my vegan Buckwheat pancakes or vegan oat flour pancakes as an egg-free alternative. I have an intolerance to dairy. They need each other for balance, so if you leave one out, the other is too strong. Thank you, this sounds like what I’ve been searching for! Wow, these turned out so well! Prepare the batter as directed above, but instead of using the stove preheat the oven to 350ºF and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. The only complaint I have is the serving amount. I have tried that one and it’s quite good. Absolutely brilliant – having it for breakfast almost daily. That said. As it heats, stir together the almond flour, eggs, maple syrup (if using), olive oil, baking powder, vanilla, and salt in a large bowl. Finally a good pancake recipe with just almond flour! I love how they fluff up when then cook! Just what I was looking for. This recipe kept me from making and binging on the “real” thing. In a large mixing bowl, combine the egg yolks, whipping cream, low carb sweetener, … Hey I used to live on Warner, right around the corner! Thank you so much. Please read my disclosure and privacy policy. Growing up, I never liked syrups, so butter or jam were my go-to toppings. I’ve been dreaming of pancakes since I had to cut eggs out. A stainless pan with a tbsp mct oil did better than the non stick. The texture is quite a bit different in my experience. eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'ketodietrecipe_com-box-4','ezslot_2',174,'0','0'])); This recipe is perfect to get perfect light pancakes. Very good. First time trying these. In fact, I was trying to replicate the flavors of the infamous pancakes from Black Bear Diner when I developed the recipe. 1 cup of dry weight almond flour is 33/8 oz., or close to a scant 2/3 cup of almond flour. Mine looked just like the picture were very fluffy and tasted exactly like a pancake. These are the best keto pancakes I’ve tried. I work at whole foods in the nutrition dept. If you came for a pancake alternative just know they’re more like eating small cornbreads, and yes I followed the recipe to a T. I found the recipe easy to follow and the final result fairly tasty, though they were not what I would want as pancakes for breakfast. I just tried baking them today and we love them!!! I am so glad that I kept searching and found your recipe.