This is another recipe that uses cream cheese and eggs to make keto pancakes. Honey is definitely not Keto. Looking for some more Keto breakfast ideas? If you are making these for a meal to share, then just serve hot out of the skillet immediately. Mix all ingredients in a blender or whisk together in a medium size bowl. You probably have them at home right now! Directions. Add liquids first, then powders, and solids (cream cheese last). Butter: Use unsalted butter – the cream cheese adds enough saltiness. Top the pancakes with butter and sugar free syrup. Whether it’s weight loss, allergies, diabetes, or some other misalignment you’re trying to work out. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Keto Almond Flour Cream Cheese Pancake Recipe – Quick and Easy. It is calculated using the SparkPeople.com recipe calculator and the carb count excludes sugar alcohols. Microwave the cream cheese for 10-20 seconds to soften it. These Keto Almond Flour Pancakes are just the ticket. We use this Almond Flour and have been pleased with the results, every time. Filed Under: Breakfast Recipes Last updated on November 8, 2020, The information on this website has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease. Yes, the main ingredient is Almond Flour. Soo tasty! Make sure it’s truly soft (but not liquid), or it won’t mix well into the eggs. Copyright © 2020. Ketowize is a participant in the Amazon Services, LLC. Plus, who says you can’t have breakfast for dinner. Next, you whisk the eggs, cream cheese, vanilla and stevia until very smooth. (Add more butter after frying 2 pancakes. 2. PLUS, you'll get immediate access to our Free 7-Day Keto Meal Plan. Almond flour gives a delicious nutty taste to the pancakes without creating too strong a flavour: they truly are a perfect base for a delicious meal; all you have to do is getting creative with the toppings. With a few simple additions, we elevate these low carb pancakes to another level. Nutrition info is approximate and may contain errors, so you should independently verify it. This wheat flour substitute is a Keto staple and should be one of the things you keep on hand, as you will see it regularly used in many recipes. The exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below. Please read the disclaimers in our. At only 2 grams of net carbs per 1/4 cup, the switch is a no brainer. * This is a free download. Please verify that a recipe fits your needs before using it. Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel Benight MS, RD, CPT. After a while, eggs can become a real turn-off. The best way to keep your commitment to this journey is preparation. These will store in an airtight container for up to a week. I typically publish a new recipe once or twice per week. I had large eggs so I used only 3. In fact, I think they are better than traditional pancakes. And, having great recipes like our Easy Keto Almond Flour Pancakes on hand should do the trick. These delicious keto pancakes are made with just almond flour, cream cheese and eggs. 3. Sweetener: I use stevia glycerite to equal 2 tablespoons of sugar. By accessing or using this website, you agree to abide by the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. I’m not sure, we’ve never tried them in a waffle maker. Microwave, top, and enjoy! They have this wonderfully delicate cheesecake-like texture that I really like. And being so high in fat, they are very filling. Home / Keto Diet Recipes / Keto Almond Flour Cream Cheese Pancake Recipe – Quick and Easy. and also works very well for thin-batter pancakes. Here are the basic steps: 1. This easy sugar free and low carb breakfast recipe is one of the most popular posts on Sugar Free Londoner! Required fields are marked *. I needed breakfast idea and these are perfect. I really like these almond flour pancakes. Have a question? Made with almond flour and cream cheese, they taste as close to the real thing as you can get. Tweet. So you could either use two mini frying pans (see product link in the recipe card below) and cook one pancake at a time in each. And very filling without being heavy. I like to use an egg cooker pan (see product link in the recipe card below), which makes perfect round eggs (great for keto breakfast sandwich!) Cook the pancake until bubbles form. You can use your favorite granulated sweetener instead. Repeat with the remaining batter, adding more butter to the pans. This is another recipe that uses cream cheese and eggs to make keto pancakes. This will take some time, so try to be patient! Your email address will not be published. Trust me! This will require some elbow grease, so try to be patient! Just as the name implies, Easy Keto Almond Flour Pancakes are simple to make. 3 Shares. Use of this site constitutes your agreement to our terms & Conditions. Pancakes should be 4-5 inches in diameter. We will email it to you as an interactive PDF immediately. Your first step is to soften the cream cheese. Other tasty toppings include keto whipped cream, strawberry compote, and blueberry compote. And don’t just take my word for it. They are REALLY good! The pancakes are great the next day if you have leftovers. This an easy recipe, with one caveat: The batter is very thin. With the use of almond flour and cream cheese, they are also gluten free! Pour 1/8 of batter (scant 1/4 cup) into the pan. Share. There are many reasons to choose a Keto lifestyle. Whatever pan you use, make sure it’s a nonstick pan. https://healthyrecipesblogs.com/low-carb-cream-cheese-pancakes Continue adding butter after every 2 pancakes until batter is gone.). And remember, your keto diet should not be boring! Add all ingredients (except butter) to blender and mix. Serve immediately or store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to one week. Did you make this Keto Almond Flour Cream Cheese Pancake recipe? You just need new recipes. If so, let us know in the comments below. Delicious keto … They’re SO GOOD, and you’ll only need five ingredients to make them! Discover the delicious meals you should eat each day to make your body burn more fat! And, to be honest, we LOVE bread, pastries, cookies…yes! Not everyone in our house is a breakfast eater. Now cook the pancakes in butter over medium heat until golden, about 2 minutes on the first side and 1 more minute on the second side. Heat a skillet to medium. The reason for this is because your almond flour and cream cheese can get gummed up under the blender blades. You’ll only need five simple ingredients to make these keto cream cheese pancakes. If you are Keto then one thing is for sure, you have made a commitment. These keto almond flour pancakes are the best we've ever made. Total Time 12 mins. © Makers Mob LLC. Plus, Almond Flour is also gluten-free, so for those with gluten sensitivity, it’s a win all the way around. Or do like I do and use a special pan. Serve with sugar-free syrup or, even better, sugar-free lemon curd. With a few simple additions, we elevate these low carb pancakes to another level. After pouring the batter into the pan, lift the pan and tilt with a swirling motion to spread the batter until desired pancake size is reached. Add coconut oil to skillet and heat. Share. These Keto Almond Flour Pancakes remind me of something that should be on a high-end cafe menu. Subscribe! I would not use it in these pancakes. This one adds almond flour so the pancakes are thicker than the ones without flour. Even though there are so many ways to cook eggs. 2. Literally, this recipe is throw everything in a blender and mix until combined. Melt 1 tablespoon of butter on a non-stick pan or griddle over medium heat. Looking for a decadent breakfast item that won’t spoil your Keto progress? These keto pancakes are naturally gluten-free and the list of ingredients couldn’t be more simple. There truly isn’t a better compliment for a keto cook! Look no further. The pancakes are great the next day if you have leftovers. These Keto pancakes are such a treat! It’s possible that reduced-fat cream cheese will work, but I haven’t tested it. The reason for this is because your almond flour and cream cheese can get gummed up under the blender blades. That doesn’t mean we don’t wish for variety. Add liquids first, then powders, and solids (cream cheese last). And another favorite of mine: these deliciously chocolatey keto chocolate pancakes. This recipe will give you a reason to wake up in the morning. But obviously, you can top them with butter or sugar-free syrup. Turn over once the middle begins to bubble. They are delicate and need time, in order to make it through the flipping process. For us, Keto is all about eating great food and seeing the health benefits that accompany high fat and low carb. The key to success is preparation and variety in rotation. This one adds almond flour so the pancakes are thicker than the ones without flour. Here’s an overview of what you’ll need: Cream cheese: Make sure you use full-fat cream cheese in this recipe. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. updated on March 18, 2020 December 8, 2019 by Donna Bigda Leave a Comment on Keto Cream Cheese Pancakes with Almond Flour. Want the new recipes in your inbox? Prep Time5 mins Cook Time10 mins Total Time15 mins INGREDIENTS 1/2 cup Almond Flour… In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs well with a hand whisk. Add 1/4 of the butter to coat the bottom of the pan. There is no additional cost to you. Most of our recipes are low-carb (or keto) and gluten-free, but some are not. Love it!!! These keto almond flour pancakes are the best we've ever made.