More cinnamon and brown sugar alternative is added to the top … If you are looking to indulge in one of autumn favorite flavors, but you're looking to cut back on carbs and time, this keto mug cake is the perfect solution! (Optional): Pour the liquid cream cheese topping over your baked mug cake and sprinkle a bit of cinnamon on top. Thank you for supporting my site! All Rights Reserved.Powered by Electric Fly. I prefer to do that with a double boiler in a small bowl but you could also simply pop the cream cheese into your microwave for a few seconds until it’s melted. FACT CHECKED. Privacy Policy *, (1oz/28g) pure brown erythritol or 1.5 tbsp (20g). Hereeval(ez_write_tag([[728,90],'theketogod_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_7',112,'0','0'])); Calories: 132eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'theketogod_com-box-4','ezslot_5',114,'0','0'])); Show your love of the keto diet with this awesome Ketones & Coffee t-shirt. Get 120 keto recipes that have less than 5 ingredients and 5 net carbs. Imagine a fluffy, warm, sweet cinnamon roll covered in a creamy glaze that is low carb and keto approved. Thanks for supporting the keto god blog. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. 11g Protein . Required fields are marked *. Details. Transfer to a small ziplock bag and snip the corner. Microwave for about 1-3 minutes. Check out my list of the best keto product that will make your keto journey more enjoyable. Slowly stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredient mixture, making sure to get all of the edges. 45g Total Carbs . Please come visit again as I continue to post recipes, great keto information, tip guides, and forming the best keto recipe lists on the internet. by Uliana Zoellner | Feb 14, 2019 | 0 comments. Enjoy your keto mug cake just as it is, or top with additional cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice for an extra kick! Cinnamon Roll Mug Cake This Cinnamon Roll Mug Cake is a delicious keto version of your favorite breakfast roll, packed with cinnamon, drizzled with cream cheese glaze. This Cinnamon Apple Pie Keto Mug Cake will hit the spot, plus it is super easy to make. I created this site to help and teach people like you how the keto diet can change your life also, Sign up for my newsletter to be notified of new post and reciepes, 2. Perfect keto presents “The Perfect Keto Starter Bundle”. Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Attachment Low Carb Stuffed Peppers with Mexican Barbacoa (Slow Cooker Recipe). Add the melted butter and egg and mix them into the dry 2. mixture. Well, like I tell my clients, you can have non-ketogenic foods on a keto diet, as long as you don’t overdue it. Add all of the ingredients for the mug cake base into a middle-sized bowl. Published on September 9th, 2020 Reading Time: < 1 Last Updated on September 24th, 2020. You can test if your mug cake is completely cooked by pricking the center with a toothpick - if it comes out "clean" it's ready! Copyright © 2002-document.write(new Date().getFullYear()); Ketogenic.com. It's almost fall, which means pumpkin pie and cinnamon-spiced everything! My name is Louis and i am the Keto God. Drizzle decoratively over the chilled mug cake. Click here to buy it and use my code TKG15 to get 15% off at check out!!! 33g Fat . The Keto Cinnamon Mug Cake is great when you are trying to stay on track and keep your carbs low. This 1 Minute Keto Cinnamon Roll Mug Cake just may be the best keto dessert. Science / Nutrition / Therapeutics / Performance, scoop protein powder (vanilla, cake batter, or cinnamon bun flavored), Dry-Aged Keto Steak with Duchess "Potatoes" and…, Fathead Pizza (New York Style Keto Pizza). This starter bundle includes Exogenous Ketone Base, Keto Collagen, MCT Oil Powder, and Ketone Testing Strips which bis everything you need to start your keto supplementation journey. The cake is made with superfine almond flour, baking powder, cinnamon, egg, butter, and erythritol. 3g Fiber . After being overweight my entire life I found the keto diet. Your email address will not be published. Best of all, this Keto Cinnamon Roll Mug Cake is prepared in just 60 seconds! Both options taste good! https://hungryforinspiration.com/recipes/keto-cinnamon-roll-mug-cake mug cake. Combine all of the dry ingredients in a small bowl. This Keto mug cake does contain real apple, which may confuse some of you, because apples are not keto. Yields: remove add. If you buy something through one of those links, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Your email address will not be published. (Optional): Combine the melted cream cheese with the powdered erythritol and the heavy cream. This mug cake does not rise too high. Grease your microwave-safe mug or bowl with cooking oil that doesn't have a strong taste (I like to use coconut oil, butter or avocado oil). Keto Banana Pancakes with Maple and Pecans! Perfect for the ketogenic diet! With the keto diet, Intermittent Fasting, and Exercise I lost 70 pounds. With this apple cinnamon keto mug cake, you definitely can! You can test if your mug cake is completely cooked by pricking the center with a toothpick - if it comes out "clean" it's ready! Prep Time: 4 min. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.