I am glad reading your article. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/221261/peanut-butter-banana-smoothie I definitely have to try this out. Think pb shake + banana shake, but healthier! Thank you for sharing! Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie. https://leanketo.com/keto-chocolate-peanut-butter-banana-smoothie Growing up, I ate a lot of peanut butter and banana sandwiches and then when I discovered smoothies, it became a staple flavor for me! I know exactly what I’d add into my PB banana smoothie: frozen bananas, crunchy peanut butter or peanut butter powder, vegan protein powder, spinach, flax seeds, cinnamon and almond milk! 5 Secrets to Healthy & Delicious Smoothies Here's another example of the classic chocolate … 1/4 Cup Avocado (about 1/2 an avocado or 60g) 3 Tbsp Monkfruit, or to taste. The thing that is so glorious about his peanut butter banana smoothie recipe is that you literally just throw all of your ingredients into a high-speed blender and mix until smooth. It blends into peanut butter anyway and you get to avoid the palm oil and partially hydrogenated vegetable oil without paying a premium for the quality peanut butter. She started this website in 2010 as a way to share her love for real food and wellness. Thank you so much for taking the time to post it! 1 Cup Almond Breeze Original Almondmilk. SO GOOD. I most certainly would make nice cream with this recipe too, or add cacao powder to make a chocolate peanut butter smoothie! I love foods/drinks that only take a few ingredients hehehe im lazy i know. Add more almond milk as needed. This is amazing! Lee is the founder of Fit Foodie Finds and based in Minneapolis, MN. I also mentioned here highest quality blenders for frozen smoothies , I hope it helps to all. Don’t forget to tag your posts on social media with the hashtag, we’d love to see what you’re up to! Peanut butter and banana is a fan favorite when it comes to flavor combos. I LOVE this recipe! Nutrition Info: Ingredients. 1 Cup Crushed ice. Definitely worth trying. Keto Low Carb Smoothie With Almond Milk. Watch how to make this peanut butter smoothie! Made without dairy and without sugar, this low carb smoothie takes minutes to make! Such a yummy recipe..! Peanut butter and banana is a fan favorite when it comes to flavor combos. We kept this peanut butter and banana smoothie recipe simple with just 6 total ingredients! Keep reading to get the recipe and dig in! We kept this peanut butter and banana smoothie recipe simple with just 6 total ingredients! I added a scoop of chocolate protein powder and a full cup of almond milk and it tastes so good! This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Instructions. Peanut Butter Banana Cold Brew Protein Smoothie, Strawberry Banana Smoothie with Peanut Butter, highest quality blenders for frozen smoothies, Protein Powder: check out our favorite ones. I have to be honest, putting peanut butter in a smoothie did not seem to be a great idea. 2 grams net carbs per serve. I would love to try more of your recipes! And your pictures are phenomenal. Sounds Delicious..! Oh, and with toppings galore. Add a few sprinkles and BAM! All the same flavors, but so much better for you. How to Make a Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie. Whether you just worked out or are looking for a delicious breakfast smoothie to make, I just know you’re going to fall head over heels for this peanut butter banana smoothie of ours. but it was so amazing! Just gave a try to this smoothie… so delicious! I really loved it. Peanut butter and banana is a fan favorite when it comes to flavor combos. If you’re wondering what this glorious, thick, milkshake-like smoothie tastes like…it’s just that! Thankful to you for sharing this great information. We kept this peanut butter and banana smoothie simple with just 6 total ingredients! That’s why this peanut butter banana smoothie is a show-stopping smoothie recipe you need to make!. Am I the only one that just adds unsalted peanuts to my PB smoothies? Blend on high until smooth. What does this peanut butter smoothie taste like? When it comes for keto breakfasts that aren’t eggs, I’m alternating between keto oatmeal, keto cereal, and this creamy keto breakfast smoothie. Ingredients Needed to Make Low Carb Banana Smoothie Unsweetened vanilla almond milk Baby spinach* Banana extract Equip Vanilla Protein Powder * MCT oil Keto-friendly sweetener Xanthan gum … OMG! That’s why this peanut butter banana smoothie is a show-stopping smoothie recipe you need to make! Our best tips & recipes to perfectly sublime smoothies! Blend on high speed until smooth. This smoothie is absolutely delicious! Our best tips & recipes to perfectly sublime smoothies! So this is making me hungry as I go off to sleep, my breakfast is sorted for tomorrow morning! Keep reading to get the recipe and dig in! It’s just something about the sweet flavor of bananas mixed with the salty flavor of peanut butter. If you want a frothier/icy smoothie add a few more ice cubes, … Happy birthday . This keto peanut butter smoothie is thick, creamy, and loaded with chocolate and peanut butter flavor! OH MY GOD! Delicious birthday breakfast, and a smoothie which packs in cards, fat, fibre and protein all in one win win!! Before you blend away in your blender, you can also add in some delicious add-ins to increase nutrition and/or add more flavor. I added 1/2 scoop of vanilla protein powder as well and it was perfect. Here are some suggestions: This is one of those smoothies that is best eaten thick and with a spoon. There’s nothing wrong with a handful of mini chocolate chips and a drizzle of fresh peanut butter. Wow..! That’s why this peanut butter banana smoothie recipe is a show-stopping smoothie recipe you need to make!