Sprinkle chia seeds on top before serving. Protein in the Keto Diet: How Much Is Too Much? Enter your email address to stay up to date with our latest recipes and tips! Bodyweight Exercise: Effectiveness, Advantages and Samples, Keto Hair Loss: Reasons Why Your Hair Falls Out and How to Prevent It, The Best 5 Keto Diet Hacks: More Results, Less Side-Effects. This always hits the spot for me when I’m craving a thick milkshake. But guess what? .mailster-embeded-form body{background:0;padding:0;margin:0}.mailster-embeded-form .mailster-form-body{padding:5px !important;margin:auto !important}.mailster-form-wrap{max-width:100%;max-height:95%;min-width:100px;-webkit-overflow-scrolling:touch}.mailster-form{margin-bottom:20px;position:relative}.mailster-form:before{content:"";position:absolute;display:block;height:100%;width:100%;z-index:1;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center center;background-size:20px 20px;background-image:url('https://kindandketo.com/wp-content/plugins/mailster/assets/css/../img/loading.gif');visibility:hidden;opacity:0;transition:opacity .15s ease-in-out}.mailster-form.loading:before{opacity:1;visibility:visible}@media only screen and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio:2),only screen and (min-resolution:192dpi){.mailster-form:before{background-image:url('https://kindandketo.com/wp-content/plugins/mailster/assets/css/../img/loading_2x.gif')}}.mailster-form:after,.mailster-form-fields:after{content:". But what makes our Vegan Keto Avocado Smoothies so sublime is their simplicity. As you know, Kourt’s back on keto, which means adjustments and restrictions to her everyday wellness rituals like her signature avocado morning smoothie.Yes, her famous avocado shake.Today (as requested by our Poosh followers) we’re sharing the simple tweaks she makes to the green recipe she’s been drinking (like clockwork) post-workout for years. On Kourt: Skims Essential Crew Neck Sleeveless Bodysuit ($68). Psyllium husk is a great source of fiber and also acts as a prebiotic to feed the good bacteria in the gut. There is only 3g net carb per smoothie. Alternatively, pour the avocado puree in ice cube trays and once frozen, pop them out and place them in a resealable bag. Home » Keto Avocado Smoothie (Dairy-free), By Tayo on October 27, 2020. By clicking SIGN UP, you agree to receive emails Since the blender will be inverted, the liquid helps the blade crush the ice more effectively. Everything You Need to Know, 10 Facts About Ketone Drinks: Efficacy, Risks and Benefits, The 7 Health Benefits of MCT Oil Backed by Science, HIIT Workouts for Weight Loss: A Fitness Guide for All Levels, 10 Best Tips to Lose Weight Swimming (Plus: Health Benefits), Walking for Weight Loss: 4‑Week Walking Plan, Keto Spaghetti with Beef and Mushroom Sauce, Brussels Sprout with Bacon and Pistachios, 2 tablespoons chopped pineapple or ½ teaspoon pineapple extract. Thank you so much for you kind words Naomi, I’ll pass them on. Home » Recipes » Keto Avocado Smoothie – Peanut Butter & Collagen – Low-Carb & “Ultra Healthy”. Save my name and email in this browser for the next time I comment. You can substitute the almond milk with coconut milk but make sure you use the lighter version sold in the refrigerated section and not the thick coconut milk sold in cans. This is one Super Healthy Low-Carb Smoothie! A smoothie is a great breakfast or snack option and this avocado smoothie is both tasty and nutritious. If you want to learn more about artificial sweeteners and their compatibility with keto diets, feel free to read more. On a low carb diet, healthy fats are your friend, but if you're like me, you might find it hard to always meet your nutrition goals for the day. But, if an avocado has 3 net carbs, is the net carb total for the whole thing really 18? Here is a link to a really interesting article that goes into much detail on how fantastic the avo is as a supplemental food for infants and young children. Avocados tend to brown rather quickly due to the oxidation. In my opinion, vegan keto meals cost far less than a straight keto diet. Your Guide to This New Sugar Substitute, Celebrity Weight Loss Programs: Before and After, 21 Huge Keto Transformation Instagrammers to Follow, New Year’s Resolution: Becoming Committed To The Keto Lifestyle, What Is an Egg Fast? There you have yourself a simple, keto-friendly avocado smoothie!