The fact that this knife is made in the USA makes all the difference. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. I generally hate these, to the point where I usually remove and discard them. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. It isnt too heavy, but the blade is large. Kershaw Knives recently introduced a pattern that they call the Model 1776 Link. I truly forget that I am carrying the knife when I stow it this way. The Kershaw Link can be used for a variety of applications including opening bags, cutting food or rope and much more.

, What others said when purchasing this item, PresidentSoetoro, purchased on July 27, 2020, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. The Kershaw Link can be used for a variety of applications including opening bags, cutting food or rope and much more. There are three other variations of the Link. Kershaw makes great knifes especially when their made in the USA. What others said when purchasing this item, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. As Kershaw’s patriotic model number 1776, the Link is made to be the best collectible utility knife of its kind For accessibility and safety, Link has a reversible pocketclip, liner lock, SpeedSafe assisted opening and built-in flipper and we have not verified it. All in all, I found this to be one of the best handle designs that I have encountered in knives of this type and price range. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. 70% Recommended (0 of 7) 5 stars. Eine leichte Bewegung des Flippers sorgt dafür, dass das Messer im Handumdrehen einsatzbereit ist. Unser Ziel ist es dabei, Online-Angebote so attraktiv wie möglich zu gestalten und Dir Werbung, besondere Angebote und Inhalte zu präsentieren, die Deinem Interessengebiet entsprechen. That the Link uses a flipper to initiate opening the blade is a plus on my scorecard. Go to. Given that it's built in the US I don't know how they can sell it at this price. The popular Link (1776) all-purpose folding pocket knife offers Kershaw?s high quality and reliability with value pricing and affordability. Die Klinge aus 420CM-Stahl mit stonewashed-Finish verleiht dem Messer ein cooles und zugleich elegantes Aussehen. Some users might prefer a spring end that is more exposed for easier access. 9. Für Sicherheit ist trotzdem gesorgt: Dank einer kräftigen Sperre öffnet sich das Messer nicht einfach unbeabsichtigt, sondern bleibt festgeschlossen. I already know what will be the most criticized features of the Link. The spine of the handle is arched adequately to fit my palm nicely, while the belly of the handle is almost straight, which keeps the fingers comfortably aligned. It is a medium-large folding knife with assisted opening and a blade lock. The BlackWash finish looks fantastic. It can be hardened to around RC 56-59. Awesome pocket knife for edc. It gives the blade an almost bushcraft aesthetic that I really like. The lock spring on the Link engages and releases smoothly and fits solidly against a shelf on the blade tang. The knife can be had with either a drop point or tanto blade; I chose the drop point. Handles that are somewhat oval in cross section are much more comfortable and secure in use than are slab-sided handles. I have had experience with three other Kershaw models and can vouch that their liner locks work quite well. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. It consists of a tubular handle that stows three small Torx bits, sizes T-6, -8, and -10. We aim to show you accurate product information. Any product we determine to be defective will be repaired or replaced solely at our discretion. And yes, this Link is still an amazing value and is proudly made in the USA. The aluminum handled models have a $10 higher MSRP. The Link is a worthy addition to the Kershaw line of assisted opening folders. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. The long blade belly is great for cutting as it maintains an angle through the cutting motion. The blade has a unique shape that I just think looks cool. The Kershaw Link has just enough heft to it and feels rock solid in the hand. Klick hier, um die Bewertung anzuzeigen. The convenient, reversible pocketclip enables any user to change the carry side and the liner lock secures the blade open during use, preventing closure. Kershaw Knives recently introduced a pattern that they call the Model 1776 Link. The lower front of the liners and handle scales curve downward to form a quillon-type finger guard. It comes with a built-in flipper. Excellent service great price and very happy with quality of the kershaw link knife. Brand: Kershaw. Wipe away debris and, if needed, wash with a mild detergent. It has a 3.25 inch 420HC BlackWash stainless steel blade. For only $28 you can't go wrong. Customer reviews & ratings. Mehr über Cookies erfährst Du auf unserer Cookie-Seite. 2 stars. Copyright 2015 by Gary Zinn and/or chuckhawks.com. Kershaw has elevated the popular Link to a higher level with CPM 20CV blade steel and a new machined, anodized aluminum handle. The keys to this are the well-coordinated blade and handle designs. suppliers and others provide what you see here, And yes, this Link is still an amazing value and is proudly made in the USA. All rights reserved. Fit between the liners and handle scales was tight and even.