As Kershaw’s patriotic model number 1776, the Link is made to be the best collectible utility knife of its kind For accessibility and safety, Link has a reversible pocketclip, liner lock, SpeedSafe assisted opening and built-in flipper Wipe away debris and, if needed, wash with a mild detergent. The missing link—between a quality, made-in-the-USA knife and a price most consumers can afford—has been found. Blade material: 420 high carbon stainless (stonewashed), Handle material: texturized glass-filled nylon. In patriotic fashion, the Link is model number 1776. The Kershaw Link Serrated Edge Knife model 1776ST has an assisted opening blade that is partially serrated. It’s more advanced and better not only in material but also in its ergonomics. This website uses cookies to improve user experience.

Once payment is made in full, we will immediately ship your item. © 1995-2020 by Howard Korn and KnifeCenter Inc. All rights reserved. MSRP = The manufacturer's suggested retail price. Subscribe Today: Exclusive Specials, Free Stuff with Every Order, Early Access to New Items!

The handles are matte-finished glass-filled nylon for lightweight strength. Had the alum handle version for a year when my son fell in love with it. A glass-filled nylon handle with agressive texturing makes sure the knife stays in your hand.

Sleek and lightweight, the Kershaw Link family series of knives offer Kershaw quality at an affordable price. Looking for made in USA quality at an affordable price? For easy opening, the Link is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening, accessed with the built-in flipper. To take advantage, follow the steps below: Kershaw 1776 Link Assisted Flipper Knife 3.25" Stonewash Plain Blade, Black GFN Handles, Blade Sharpness, Pocket Clip, Lock Ease of Use, Handle Material, Blade Material, Handle Feel, Ease of Opening, Overall Quality. Portions of the following content are served by a 3rd party. Then look right here. Appropriately, called the Link and has been given the patriotic model number of 1776.

I have receintly let it rest to carry my BM Griptillian that my my son gifted to me. The Kershaw Link Serrated Edge Knife model 1776ST has an assisted opening blade that is partially serrated.
Its a little lighter and has a little better grip. Review Kershaw Link CV20. The 420HC stainless blade steel has higher amounts of carbon and chromium to boost hardenability and corrosion resistance. I do still carry it on occasion. This Kershaw Link, model 1776, is their drop-point blade model. I finally got my hands on it yesterday, when I received it. This is a great knife. To protect your knife, simply wipe a light coating of oil on the blade, pivot points, and lock (if applicable) before storing. Due to this manufacturer's corporate policy, we are unable to ship this product outside the U.S. and Canada. *Minimum purchase required will be lower with the purchase of Double Points items. The sculpted lines and texture of the handle provide for a comfortable and secure grip. Subscribe to our Newsletter for exclusive offers! On. The pocket clip is mounted on the very end of the handle for a deep tip-up pocket carry, and the clip can be moved to the other side of the knife if you prefer to carry on your left side. We will notify you if your order seems like it will take longer than 2 weeks to ship.

A stonewash finish gives the blade surface a desirable roughened or scuffed look, and helps hide scratches and fingerprints. The 420HC stainless blade steel has higher amounts of carbon and chromium to boost hardenability and corrosion resistance. The Link is made in Kershaw’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Tualatin, Oregon. Appropriately, called the Link and has been given the patriotic model number of 1776. It's the "missing link" between quality and affordablility. This Link, model 1776, is Kershaw drop-point blade model. We recommend Kershaw Knife Oil. Available in aluminum and glass-filled nylon (GFN) handles with tanto and drop point blade options. Don’t get confused between Kershaw Link 20CV & Kershaw Link 1776. Please choose from our other. Due to the high-carbon content of the quality steel in our blades, the blade may corrode if not properly cared for. Sturdy, fast action, easy to sharpen, confortable to carry, overall just a great knife. We regret any inconvenience. You Save = The amount of money you save buying from KnifeCenter compared to the manufacturer's suggested retail price. The Link feels big and solid in the hand and offers a clean look. Quality of construction and materials is very good, Blade snaps open and is solid with no play. A glass-filled nylon handle with agressive texturing makes sure the knife stays in your hand. I now have this version.

Or, to be more precise, Kershaw is making it. By using our website you consent to our Cookie Policy. Whew finally. Please enter your zip code for a shipping estimate.

A durable, useful blade shape and USA made. We now offer 60-day payment plans on most knives over $349. Please add this item to your cart and use our checkout for an accurate international shipping cost. The pocketclip is reversible for convenient left or right-handed pocket carry. The Kershaw Link is affordable and made in the USA. If you have accessibility or usability difficulties related to this 3rd party content, please call 800.338.6799.

Sign Up to the KnifeCenter Newsletter for exclusive offers! To hold the blade open a lock keeps it locked up tight until you release it. We accept all major credit cards, and Paypal. Higher amounts of carbon and chromium boost hardenability and corrosion resistance in the blade. Some items may be hard to get.

The 420 high carbon stainless steel stonewashed blade is sharpened to a shaving sharp edge. We regret any inconvenience. The missing link—between a quality, made-in-the-USA knife and a price most consumers can afford—has been found. It is an excellent everyday steel: tough, corrosion resistant, easy to sharpen and takes a good edge. This assisted opening knife certainly delivers on that aspect.

Shop for Products Featured On Instagram Here, Make sure the knife is marked “Payment Plan Eligible”, The balance will be paid in two subsequent scheduled payments. The 420 high carbon stainless steel stonewashed blade is sharpened to a shaving sharp edge. Overall Quality, Handle Feel, Ease of Opening, Blade Sharpness, Weight, Lock Ease of Use, Lock Type, The belt clip broke within a week but the design of the blade is so useful that I have ordered two more in the event that they are discontinued, Ease of Opening, Pocket Clip, Handle Feel, Weight, Overall Quality, Lock Ease of Use, Blade Sharpness. Given the patriotic model number of 1776, the Link offers a drop-point blade constructed of strong, durable and reliable steel.

Or, to be more precise, Kershaw is making it. Special Price = The temporary or permanent special KnifeCenter price. Delivery times are not guaranteed. This Link, model 1776, is Kershaw … I have been carrying this knife for about 6 years. Please do not get confused it with its predecessor Kershaw Link 1776 which was launched in 2015. It is an excellent everyday steel: tough, corrosion resistant, easy to sharpen and takes a good edge. The Kershaw Link serrated edge model 1776ST delivers what a lot of people are looking for, which is made-in-USA quality at an affordable price. This item has been discontinued. Due to this manufacturer's corporate policy, we are unable to ship this product internationally. See a knife you really want, but can’t shell out the cash all at once? Its a bargain!!! 5201 Lad Land Dr, Fredericksburg, VA 22407 - 800.338.6799 (Phone Orders Welcome).