A sleek carbon fiber handle … Why spend time to drill it when can not be used ? Couple that with the warranty and you're set with a great American made flipper. It's a manual flipper opener with a KVT ball-bearing pivot system. Paese di produzione: USA. Kershaw Knockout in carbon fiber w/ M390.....ummm, YES! By using our website you consent to our Cookie Policy. A sleek carbon fiber handle matches the dark blad Count me in! Shipped with FedEx Ground or FedEx Home Delivery.This Bareknuckle is brand new, … Lunghezza … Paid Subscribers don't see ads! I think Kershaw could've done it much better with this knife . Overall I dont understand why Kershaw have chosen this poor dark stonewash for this nice blade , I think satin finished would've brought more style and quality look to this knife , or even black blade DLC would've been better . Lunghezza lama: 89mm. The Kershaw Bareknuckle features a 3.5" SANDVIK 14C28 steel drop point blade with a stonewash finish. Trattamento lama : Blackwash. 5 star. This website uses cookies to improve user experience. Sign Up to the KnifeCenter Newsletter for exclusive offers! Based on an award-winning pocketknife, the drop point blade is top-of-the-line M390 steel with a BlackWash finish that helps to hide use scratches. This framelock has … Not a good idea with this dark stonewash. This knife is a good knife ,perfect centered , nice materials , pivot seems strong, fires super strong/assisted ,good ergonomics for slim fit and discrete caring . 0. Also the lanyard hole ?!!! 589. Shop for Products Featured On Instagram Here. Up for sale is a Kershaw Bareknuckle from the most recent sprint run, featuring M390 steel and a full carbon fiber handle and bearings (non-assisted). Taking inspiration from the legendary ZT 0777, the Bareknuckle returns with premium Kershaw materials. Subscribe Today: Exclusive Specials, Free Stuff with Every Order, Early Access to New Items! Taking inspiration from the legendary ZT 0777, the Bareknuckle returns with premium Kershaw materials. First of all: It came super fast , thank you KC. Reviews and Ratings for Kershaw 1870CFM390 Limited Edition Knockout Assisted Flipper Knife 3.25" M390 Stonewashed Blade, Carbon Fiber Handles (1.0 review) 3 out of 5 stars. Going to be a sprint run headed to select dealers. I think you made a great choice in that OD green version. Nothing at all wrong with Kershaw's 14C28N, so it will perform just fine. The blade is top-of-the-line M390 steel with a BlackWash finish. Condition is New. Retired UPS Driver, BellaBlades and mqqn like this. 5201 Lad Land Dr, Fredericksburg, VA 22407 - 800.338.6799 (Phone Orders Welcome), Kershaw 1870CFM390 Limited Edition Knockout Assisted Flipper Knife 3.25" M390 Stonewashed Blade, Carbon Fiber Handles, Handle Material, Blade Material, Handle Feel, Weight, Ease of Opening, None. Mar 23, 2020 #3. Kershaw 7777CFM390 Bareknuckle Sprint Run Carbon Fiber M390 Blackwash Bearings . The Bareknuckle is my favorite Kershaw knife to come out in a few years. Tipo di produzione: Industriale. Page 1 of 2 1 2 Next > Feb 25, 2020 #1. yamsi12 Gold Member Gold Member. Taking inspiration from the legendary Zero Tolerance 0777, the Kershaw Bareknuckle returns with premium Kershaw materials. Lama: i n acciaio inox M390. Spessore lama: 3mm. Looks like the M390 is in a working finish no less. Information. The blade is top-of-the-line M390 steel with a BlackWash finish. About. Feb 16, 2013. I am not looking to make a profit on this knife and will be asking exactly what I paid for it after taxes and shipping (I'll eat the PayPal fee and pay shipping to you). Manicatura: Fibra di Carbonio. A sleek … Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by yamsi12, Feb 25, 2020. © 1995-2020 by Howard Korn and KnifeCenter Inc. All rights reserved. มีดพับ Kershaw Bareknuckle Sub Frame Lock Knife Carbon Fiber (BOHLER M390 3.5" Blackwash),7777CFM390 *SPRINTRUN* ม ดพ บม ดพ บ Kershaw Bareknuckle Carbon Fiber M390 (7777CFM390) เป นร นพ เศษ (SPRINRUN) ท ผล ตออกมาจำนวนจำก ด โดยอ พเกรดใบม ดเป น BOHLER M390 และเปล ยนด ามจ บเป น Carbon Fiber ท ม …