8,900 : Kenstar Slim Line 30 Litre Desert Air Cooler: Rs. 5.0 out of 5 stars 2 ratings | 8 answered questions M.R.P. 6,270 : Kenstar TurboCool Dx 40 Litre Air Cooler: Rs. The Final Advice! 454,00 ₹ Next. Get best price in India Check out Icecool 60L Kenstar Air coolerfrom theDesert Series. Find details here. Air Coolers. KENSTAR A5X 50Litre Air Cooler with Honeycomb Cooling Pads 0 Reviews Click to buy botton Kenstar. Kenstar Glam 15R 15 Litre Tower Air Cooler: Rs. Honeycomb Air Cooling Pads Honeycomb Cooling Pad imparting to our clients all over India. Best price for Kenstar Little R 16 Litre Personal Air Cooler in India is sourced from trusted online stores like Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal & Tatacliq. : ₹ 15,990.00: Price: ₹ 12,979.00 Fulfilled FREE Delivery. Check Kenstar Icecool 60 Litres Desert Air Cooler specifications, ratings, reviews and buy Online. Find details here. Find here online price details of companies selling Portable Air Cooler. 5.0 out of 5 stars 2 ratings | 8 answered questions M.R.P. Honeycomb evaporative pads highly increase the cooling speed of this cooler. With over 2 decades of being the industry leader, Kenstar air coolers have been a household name with over 50 models and more than 70 variants across various categories. With the provision in various range, this pad is appropriate for the use of in cutting-edge models & designs of coolers. KENSTAR A5X 50Litre Air Cooler with Honeycomb Cooling Pads (Red and White) by Kenstar. Mosquitoes, flies, small bugs are prevented from getting inside the cooler by a mosquito net. Product details. 8,095 : Kenstar Cyclone 12 50 Liter Air Cooler: Rs. Tank Capacity: 22 L Power Consumption - Cooling: 135 W Cooling Area: 150 sq ft 3 Speed Settings Type: Room/Personal Air Throw: 32 ft Heig... Amazon Renewed is your trusted destination for open-box and refurbished products that are inspected and tested to work and look like new.... Say goodbye to heat during summer with Crompton air cooler. 7,990 : Kenstar Double Cool Dx 50 Litre Air Cooler: Rs. 750,00 ₹ LILYCOOL Honeycomb Cooling Pad for Symphony Diet 8i 12i 22i 35i 3.3 out of 5 stars 50. KENSTAR A5X 50Litre Air Cooler with Honeycomb Cooling Pads (Red and White) by Kenstar. Because it’s not just a cooler that you buy, it’s a lifestyle you choose. Shop small portable coolerin India.This Glamorous & Stylish A5x 50L RE cooler from Kenstar's Slim Desert Series has distinctive features. For checking the water level, there’s no need to remove the pads. 7,985 : Kenstar Glam 35R 35 Litres Tower Air Cooler: Rs. Explore a wide range of Kenstar Home appliances like Air coolers, Food processor, Water heaters at best prices in India Kenstar Icecool RE 60 Litres Honeycomb Air Cooler Symphony HiCool-i Modern Personal Room Air Cooler 31-litres, with Remote, Honeycomb Pad, Multi-Stage Air Purification & Low Power Consumption (White) Symphony Diet 12T Personal Tower Air Cooler 12-litres, Multistage Air Purification, Honeycomb Cooling Pads, Powerful Air Throw & Low Power Consumption (White) Introducing the Vacation Collection — Up to 50% Off, Voltas Desert VE D60MH 190 -Watt 60 Liters Air Cooler, Crompton Ozone 88-litres Desert Air Cooler. : ₹ 15,990.00: Price: ₹ 12,979.00 Fulfilled FREE Delivery. It features a Smart Remote, Honeycomb Cooing Pads and more. We distribute high quality of Evaporative Air Cooling Pads and Honeycomb Air Cooling Pad to all over india. There is an indicator for showing the water level. In contrast to the traditional cooling pads, its Honeycomb cooling media is much more durable — no need to change them frequently. ... LILYCOOL Honeycomb Cooling Pad for kenstar Vibrant ct 9924 Desert Cooler Brand: LILYCOOL.