in place of breakfast or lunch — and they hold me over fairly well until my next "real" meal. I’ve been buying my grocery stores off brand for a year and didn’t really think there would be a difference. I've noticed thought that it's not just this one batch that is dry. They're all dry now. Each bar is REALLY small (approximately 3 7/8" long, 1 3/8" wide, 3/8" thick, and supposedly 1.3 oz (37g) each [and, they FEEL even smaller than that]) -- but, they taste pretty good. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reviewed in the United States on December 2, 2018. Product Highlights:* Low in Fat* Naturally Cholesterol free* High in Iron* High in Vitamin C* High in B group Vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B6), Kellogg's® Corn Flakes with Real Almond & Honey, Our Promise Our History Our Leadership Careers, Contact Us News Legal Terms of Use Privacy Policy Sitemap, Kellogg's® Corn Flakes Kellogg's® Chocos® Kellogg's® Oats Kellogg's® MuesliKellogg's® Special K®, Kellogg's® All-Bran®Kellogg's® Crunchy Granola, Monday to Friday – 8:00 am to 8:00 pm IST. Kellogg's Special K Strawberry Bars Value Pack, 9.72 oz. Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Soft Baked Breakfast Bars Strawberry. Average Rating: (4.1) stars out of 5 stars 15 ratings, based on 15 reviews. Kellogg's Special K, Protein Meal Bars, Strawberry, Value Pack, 12 Ct, 19 Oz Tasty meal bars made with a satisfying blend of crispy soy and corn puffs, strawberry flavored fruit … Nutrition Facts and Ingredients. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. These protein bars are made with pieces of strawberry-flavored fruit dipped in creamy goodness. (If that makes any sense) They're dry, and they taste like the packaging. Kellogg's® Special K® Chocolate Almond Chewy Nut Bar. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on March 18, 2018. As your milk turns pink, dig into this sweetened rice cereal and taste delicious, natural strawberry flavor. Packaging date on the box does NOT match the packaging date on the individual bars. I eat them in class if I can't wait for a lecture to end. The bad ones had an off smell and an even worse taste (as I learned this the hard way). Reviewed in the United States on May 25, 2018. Grab a pack and kickstart your day with this exciting flavor. Get more information on this brand. I don't think that the quality control is extremely good. The flavor is still good, but I wish they would go back to their old recipe and get rid of the dryness. See all details for Kellogg's Nutri-Grain, Soft Baked Breakfast Bars, Strawberry, Made... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Get more information on this brand . Packed with whole grains and the delicious taste of real strawberry, this breakfast bar provides the essential nutrients needed to start your on-the-go customers' days. Reviewed in the United States on November 6, 2018. Display these cereal bars … About this item: Details; Nutrition Facts & Ingredients; Where To Buy; Highlights. Featured. Check out Rice Krispies.com. I was completely wrong. (which I REALLY like, but the Cherry ALWAYS seems to cost significantly MORE than the other flavors). I just wonder how many more bad ones are out there??? When time does not allow a sit down breakfast for your busy customers, help fuel them with a Kellogg's Nutri Grain strawberry cereal bar. Through a sealed wrapper, I think this is probably unlikely. Made with invigorating whole grains and the delight of a delicious filling made with strawberry to help you move at the speed of morning. REDEEM NOW. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Kellogg's Nutri-Grain with real fruit is also an excellent source of calcium. This page works best with JavaScript. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. 8,267 global ratings | 662 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on February 16, 2019. The good ones were really good but when they are bad they are really bad. Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2018. VIEW BRAND SITE. The goodness of real strawberry puree can be tasted in every bite and at anytime of the year. The goodness of real strawberry puree can be tasted in every bite and at anytime of the year. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Collect points and earn rewards. Kellogg’s Corn Flakes with Real Strawberry puree is a tasty and nourishing breakfast cereal. Select pack size: 10fl oz; 40fl oz; View SmartLabel Kelloggs's Family Rewards. Kellogg's® Special K® Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Meal Bars . NEW Caramel Latte Special K Pastry Crisps® are a sweet, sumptuous 100-calorie treat, and with as much caffeine as a half cup of coffee,* they're the perfect pick me up! Nutrition Facts and Ingredients. Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain® Soft Baked Breakfast Bars Strawberry Made with invigorating whole grains and the delight of a delicious filling made with strawberry to help you move at the speed of morning. ( yes, our school bus arrives at 6:10 am) With these, at least I know something is in my kids bellies before starting their day at school. Reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2020. In fact, when I'm pressed for time, I have two of these with a bottle of. Jennifer G. Paramount, CA. I say this because approximately 1 bar out of each box are either nonexistent (meaning the wrapper contains almost nothing) or the bar appears to have been chewed on. 34 reviews. This tear strip pack keeps you going in the right direction. Reviewed in the United States on January 26, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on February 5, 2020. A soft golden baked crust made with wholewheat, wheat, wholegrain oats, barley and a strawberry filling. I ordered these through the pantry and they showed up completely intact. These are expired, and please read the dates on both the individual bars, and the box. The box states that there should be 16 bars in this box when in reality there were only 11 bars!! 78 $4.78 $ 4. In truth, I like ALL of the flavors (including the Strawberry) so much, that I subscribe to a 48 count box of each flavor via Amazon's "Subscribe & Save" program (well, each flavor except for the Cherry, which is NOT available for subscription [what's up with that, huh, Amazon?]). These are so much fresher and really taste better than the knock off version I was buying. These were super dry compared to the original bars of about ten years ago. Buy Kellogg's Special K, Protein Meal Bars, Strawberry, Value Pack, 12 Ct, 19 Oz at Walmart.com Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 78 reviews. Nice boost of energy and concentration when Im hungry and tired on the go. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Although this item was delivered quickly, the product must have been tampered with!! It's the strawberry protein shake you've been waiting for! I have these in my bag as a quick pick me up when I feel hungry or low on energy. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Select pack size: 11.5oz; 16.5oz; View SmartLabel Check out All-Bran.com. Special K. Walmart # 9250632. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. $4.78 $ 4. Start your review of Special K® Kellogg’s Cereal Bar Strawberry! Grab a pack and kickstart your day with this exciting flavor. cup of brewed coffee contains 71mg of caffeine and Special K … Nutrition Facts and Ingredients. *A 6-oz. What’s going on?! I contacted the company and filed a complaint. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. My kids love these things for breakfast in the morning. And, I set up the subscriptions (staggered, 1 order of each, per every 3 months) so that I receive a different flavor each month. Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Cereal Bars, Strawberry, low fat is made with whole grain oats. septembre 5 2017, 2:17 am. Kelloggs's Family Rewards. VIEW BRAND SITE. They like to eat them on the go to the bus stop because, come on, who really likes to eat at 5:30 am right after waking up and how practical is it to carry a waffle to the bus stop? Foodie Expert Level 1 . With real fruit and whole oats, Kellogg's Nutri-Grain has the energy you need for the whole day. That was my biggest concern was if they would be crumbled up in transit. Kellogg’s Corn Flakes with Real Strawberry puree is a tasty and nourishing breakfast cereal. The box has grease stains on it. The bars taste like they've been forgotten about on the top of the fridge near the back. Related Products. Reviewed in the United States on December 5, 2015, Each bar is REALLY small (approximately 3 7/8" long, 1 3/8" wide, 3/8" thick, and supposedly 1.3 oz (37g) each [and, they FEEL even smaller than that]) -- but, they taste pretty good. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. 78 (49.2 ¢/oz) … How would you rate this product? Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $35. In fact, when I'm pressed for time, I have two of these with a bottle of Ensure Original Nutrition Shake in place of breakfast or lunch — and they hold me over fairly well until my next "real" meal. I bought 2 boxes of these and in both boxes I had some good bars and some bad bars. Kellogg's Nutri-Grain, Soft Baked Breakfast Bars, Strawberry, Made... Kellogg's Nutri-Grain, Soft Baked Breakfast Bars, Strawberry, Made with Whole Grain, Value Pack, 20.8 oz (16 Count).